- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

sargester

sargester

#BRINGBACKTHEOLDCOLORSAA

• 139 posts

User's Awards

I like Trevor a lot, I have watched all of his netflix specials and his things on spotify, as well as the Daily Show since October and i just think he's pretty funny.

Thoughts?

p.s. I thought Jon Stewart was funny but I just think Trevor is funnier

p.s.s. I used to watch The Daily Show up until about January of 2015 but my schedule changed and i just didn't feel like staying up that late anymore

Attached Files

Cyprus_240-animated-flag-gifs.gifUSA_240-animated-flag-gifs.gifItaly_240-animated-flag-gifs.gif

Max Devo

Max Devo

Extra spicy memes

• 363 posts

http://www.airline-e...m/15-off-topic/

tumblr_nfjii5i0Ky1sorz3uo1_250.jpg

eastwind

eastwind

AE Addict

• 858 posts

I find a minuscule amount of his stuff funny and the people he features are always too serious about stuff.

sargester

sargester

#BRINGBACKTHEOLDCOLORSAA

• 139 posts

User's Awards

I find a minuscule amount of his stuff funny and the people he features are always too serious about stuff.

i find his stuff that's not the daily show is pretty funny, also btw i don't think he chooses who goes on the show lol.

Cyprus_240-animated-flag-gifs.gifUSA_240-animated-flag-gifs.gifItaly_240-animated-flag-gifs.gif

Chubby Bear

Chubby Bear

AE's Noob

• 1,213 posts

User's Awards

2    5      

I can remember his humble beginnings on a South African Soap called Isidingo in 2003, I also later saw him presenting the South African Music awards in 2009 I think it was. Also went to see him at his comedy show called "The Blacks Only Comedy Show" in 2010
He then moved to the USA in 2011 and I haven't seen him live since ( except for an episode or 2 of the daily show which he seems like his funny self )

South-Africa_240-animated-flag-gifs.gifNew-Zealand_240-animated-flag-gifs.gif

9IYxwsM.png

ND7sS8w.jpg

#AspireMember  #EnvoyMember #Unknown Alien Species #WorldAllianceMember

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users