AE Addict To-Be

• 17 posts
Thank you very much!

cschraer

cschraer

AE's Official Delta Flyer

• 95 posts

User's Awards

Hi, my airline is RoyalArabian, could you make a modern livery and logo for me? Thanks a lot! preferably an A321 or one of the A320 series, or if you have to, a 767-400er with winglets.

I think its great that you are doing this and you lied when you said that you are not the best. Those are pretty damn good!

Titian123

Titian123

• 2 posts
Could you please make 2 liverys one for my airline and one for the regional off spurt Sierra Airways and Sierra Airways Express, that would be awesome. If you could base it on the Reno Air livery that is on a 737-800 and a dash 8 for express I would be so grateful! the logo could be the same for both.

Aeal

Aeal

Pilot :P

• 109 posts

Hello,

I have and flag carrier airline that is based in Turkey. The airline name is Fly Turkey but i guess i need a better name...?

If you can either have it on a A330 or A320 or intact a 747/77W 

Also if you can do the logo too ill appreciate it a lot! 

Thanks in advance.

admin.jpg

rustupid2

rustupid2

A Guy Who Does Stuff

• 138 posts

Hello,

I have and flag carrier airline that is based in Turkey. The airline name is Fly Turkey but i guess i need a better name...?

If you can either have it on a A330 or A320 or intact a 747/77W 

Also if you can do the logo too ill appreciate it a lot! 

Thanks in advance.

I have PM'd you your livery

aviapotato

aviapotato

A Potato.

• 25 posts

User's Awards

Hi! Please make a logo and livery for my airline named AnimeAir. Its based in Japan. My alliance is SkyTeam. The aircraft is a 767-300ER, 777-300ER, or 787-8, you choose. I'd like the colors on it to be white andmred. If you include something that has to do with anime, it should have something to do with your lie in april, or shigatsu wa kimi no uso. Thanks so much!

A Potato.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users