Photo

Taking Requests

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

rustupid2

rustupid2

A Guy Who Does Stuff

• 138 posts

Since I have a lot of free time on my hands for a few weeks, I thought I would take any requests for livery and logo designs. I am not the absolute best at them compared to some on here, but I will do my very best. I will also be pretty quick. So long as it isn't a ridiculous time of day for me, I should be able to get a design to you within a few hours. If you want to have a look at some of my past designs, they can be found in this album: http://imgur.com/a/c6GaL

Just let me know what you want (logo/livery), any details such as name or colour scheme, and any specific requests such as things that will be featured in the design or a specific aircraft and I will see what I can do. Any other designers, feel free to take any requests left here if you think you could do it. I know sometimes I will be busy and other times, other people will do a better job!

Thanks,

rustupid2

Lenins Ghost

Lenins Ghost

AE Player

• 81 posts

Sent PM

tstols

tstols

AE Player

• 25 posts

Can you make a cool Eos airlines livery? If you search it on google, you can find old liveries for it. It was an airline that shut down recently, but it had cool liveries. I would like a cool new logo and livery. I'd like the livery more modern, and the logo modern as well. (modern logo would have a modern font) (see colors in others, but make it more of that blue color with some orange)

Thanks, tstols  :un1:

Eos Airlines Owner/CEO. Not a member of an alliance.

CONCH REPUBLIC IS INDEPENDENT! (jk)  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

rustupid2

rustupid2

A Guy Who Does Stuff

• 138 posts

Can you make a cool Eos airlines livery? If you search it on google, you can find old liveries for it. It was an airline that shut down recently, but it had cool liveries. I would like a cool new logo and livery. I'd like the livery more modern, and the logo modern as well. (modern logo would have a modern font) (see colors in others, but make it more of that blue color with some orange)

Thanks, tstols  :un1:

Is this the kind of thing you were looking for?

J0CcvQb.jpg

g54Efm8.jpg

Easse

Easse

• 1 posts

hi rustupid 2,

I have a logo and a livery but its not very professional. but take look: http://imgur.com/a/lGbvt

would you be so Kind to update the Logo and the Livery to an more realistic one?

THX & sorry for my English ít´s not my native speech.

tstols

tstols

AE Player

• 25 posts

Is this the kind of thing you were looking for?

J0CcvQb.jpg

g54Efm8.jpg

HOLY CRAP I NEARLY CRAPPED MY PANTS WHEN SEEING THIS. THIS IS SO AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

tstols

tstols

AE Player

• 25 posts

By the way, the logo is working, but the livery isnt uploading. it says it isn't a picture.

rustupid2

rustupid2

A Guy Who Does Stuff

• 138 posts

By the way, the logo is working, but the livery isnt uploading. it says it isn't a picture.

You might want to try converting it into a different picture format and then try. If you still have issues, let me know.

tstols

tstols

AE Player

• 25 posts

I made a copy and made it png. Didn't work

Made a copy and made it tiff. Didn't work. Any other help?

rustupid2

rustupid2

A Guy Who Does Stuff

• 138 posts

Give me a few minutes and I will save and upload it again in a different format and I will see if that works

tstols

tstols

AE Player

• 25 posts

Ok. Thank you

rustupid2

rustupid2

A Guy Who Does Stuff

• 138 posts

Try this:

AZGGlU9.png

tom.

tom.

something soon.

• 765 posts
It has to be 800 x 300 in jpeg and a limit of 2mb for it to work.

SKYWORLD ALLIANCE™ | Founder & Former CEO

UW | Former Member

b0UuKp1.png

rustupid2

rustupid2

A Guy Who Does Stuff

• 138 posts

Well it will change it to 800x300 if need be, and it will convert to JPEG. All of them are the right ratio so should be scaled down just fine. No issue of it being over 2mb either normally. 

zipp

zipp

POLARIS ALLIANCE #1 FAN

• 3,340 posts

User's Awards

It has to be 800 x 300 in jpeg and a limit of 2mb for it to work.

It doesn't actually have to be 800x300, I've regularly used 1600x600 or even 2400x900 just coz

GcveK9y.png

f5RRaJZ.png

I want my gays illegal and my racism married

rustupid2

rustupid2

A Guy Who Does Stuff

• 138 posts

It doesn't actually have to be 800x300, I've regularly used 1600x600 or even 2400x900 just coz

All of my templates are scales of 800x300 so there would be no issue there

Chubby Bear

Chubby Bear

AE's Noob

• 1,213 posts

User's Awards

2    5      

I would love a new livery/Logo for RaveX if you dont mind. A mix of Middle Eastern and Caribbean islands livery colors like gold,blue,red etc.would be nice. Thank you

South-Africa_240-animated-flag-gifs.gifNew-Zealand_240-animated-flag-gifs.gif

9IYxwsM.png

ND7sS8w.jpg

#AspireMember  #EnvoyMember #Unknown Alien Species #WorldAllianceMember

Iones

Iones

Ricky Fort's Soldier

• 43 posts

I'm not too comfortable asking for it, but if you can (And you have the time) i will be on debt for live with you,

The name of the company its on my sign (Furnarius Air). If it's not too much problem: try to use brown color, and put with paint or something else this "LV-WRZ" (Aircraft Registration Code), and a miniature of the argentinian flag. (Next to the A.R.C. and in the same size).

Take your time, no hurry. If you can't do it, no problem. (Don't forget to put your username on it)

Thanks!

seleccion_argentina_costado.jpg

rustupid2

rustupid2

A Guy Who Does Stuff

• 138 posts

I'm not too comfortable asking for it, but if you can (And you have the time) i will be on debt for live with you,

The name of the company its on my sign (Furnarius Air). If it's not too much problem: try to use brown color, and put with paint or something else this "LV-WRZ" (Aircraft Registration Code), and a miniature of the argentinian flag. (Next to the A.R.C. and in the same size).

Take your time, no hurry. If you can't do it, no problem. (Don't forget to put your username on it)

Thanks!

Hope this is the kind of thing you were looking for. Any feedback is welcome. I changed the ARC to make it match with what Argentinian aircraft actually use.

2snQBoN.jpgnOXexJH.jpg

tstols

tstols

AE Player

• 25 posts

Still not working. Try to make it a little smaller.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users