Apparently People Still want to discuss this so

Have fun😄

Will101

Will101

Only Teardrops

• 1,683 posts

User's Awards

Â 

Or alternatively you could stop being a little whiny bitch.

Red Air Group

Red Air Group

FlippR

• 18 posts

Although I also hate them I still beg to disagree. They simply don't have the skills to compete realistically yet.

The Flying Cow

The Flying Cow

AE Know It All

• 148 posts

User's Awards

Â  3  Â 

Or alternatively you could stop being a little whiny bitch.

+1 :D

LockheedTristar

LockheedTristar

Trijets

• 285 posts

User's Awards

3  Â   Â 

It's a lot of fun to run a spam airline, I'd hate to see this happen

bAnderson

bAnderson

Timeless

• 2,139 posts

It's even more fun to be able to play in a world realistically after it has started..

wgOP4y0.jpg

LockheedTristar

LockheedTristar

Trijets

• 285 posts

User's Awards

3  Â   Â 

It's even more fun to be able to play in a world realistically after it has started..

That's personal opinion

I find it fun having 10,000 planes, 0 idle and several billion DOP, being #1 in the United States and crushing all competition

Guest_Azurose_*

Guest_Azurose_*
  • Guests

Let me change that, Should there be a world for spam airlines to run in?

TNT88

TNT88

Hates Pedo

• 3,461 posts

User's Awards

2  Â  14  Â   Â  71  Â   Â 

It would be more realistic if there are real world airlines operated by bot and you have to compete with them.

Guest_Azurose_*

Guest_Azurose_*
  • Guests

^ As long as they don't just run on every route on earth +1

davedave

davedave

AE Know It All

• 140 posts

User's Awards

Â   Â  2  Â  2  Â 

Is it even possible to ban spamlines? Tell you what, you come up with a definition of a spamline that includes all spamlines and nothing but spamlines and I'll print this entire thread and eat the paper. 

davedave

davedave

AE Know It All

• 140 posts

User's Awards

Â   Â  2  Â  2  Â 

You appear to spend an awful lot more time whingeing about how other people play than actually playing yourself. Maybe if you reversed the ratios you'd realise the problem isn't other players. 

Guest_Azurose_*

Guest_Azurose_*
  • Guests

@davedave I changed it before you posted this comment

[EDITED] there should be a world for spam airlines to run in

TNT88

TNT88

Hates Pedo

• 3,461 posts

User's Awards

^ As long as they don't just run on every route on earth +1

You mean like Pan Am? Well, it's seem unfair to scrap HKG-SIN or GIG-JNB that Pan Am operated in the past. 

The Flying Cow

The Flying Cow

AE Know It All

• 148 posts

User's Awards

Â  3  Â 

That's personal opinion

I find it fun having 10,000 planes, 0 idle and several billion DOP, being #1 in the United States and crushing all competition

200% Agree)))

...& having some planes idle (like 100 in each family) also helps dissuading anyone from even thinking they can attempt to compete :D ... and as soon as there's someone attempting to lower prices, in return they get the route flooded with the most efficient planes that can fly that route, the lowest feasible price set and the max feasible amount of seats flying, and by the end of the month the route is either clear or one is transporting +80% of all its daily pax :dance:  :dance3:  :dance2:

Jarkii

Jarkii

Airline Simulation Addict

• 301 posts

User's Awards

Â  2  Â  3  Â 

Spamlines is just a strategy... i don't think it's bannable

Iones

Iones

Ricky Fort's Soldier

• 43 posts

Here we go again. "Everything which is not forbidden is allowed" (Basic principle of almost every law system)

seleccion_argentina_costado.jpg

bAnderson

bAnderson

Timeless

• 2,139 posts

It would be more realistic if there are real world airlines operated by bot and you have to compete with them.

I like that idea, but I'm kinda a Southwest type airline already. ;p

You appear to spend an awful lot more time whingeing about how other people play than actually playing yourself. Maybe if you reversed the ratios you'd realise the problem isn't other players. 

Believe me Dave, it used to be a lot better. Sure, there were always spamlines, but usually only in China or Greece or somewhere like that. Now they're everywhere! EVERYWHERE!

wgOP4y0.jpg

konj1

konj1

whatever

• 562 posts

User's Awards

3  Â   Â  3  Â  3  Â   Â 

Most airlines here that most (whiny) players showed off as "realistic" had 19,92 h daily plane usage, $7 worker pay and had the most dense 3-class cabin with maximum prices, big planes 1/week on small crappy airports. So they were crap airlines not worth mentioning. But they were self-satisfied because they thought they resembled some small real airline that actually has only 1/2 of their routes (because they don't over-use planes).

But they declared my big airlines, with 15 h / in 24 day/m usage, salaries well above average, all pax200+ planes had less-than-max cabins, using RJs and props where needed to have good weekly frequency, as "spam".

Because I know what I'm doing, worked on making AE the greatest challenge this system can offer, and I had over 2000 or 5000 planes.

People who have realistic airlines (I had a few) usually don't whine, and they have enough fun with their fleet because they're not aiming for max valuation. AE is big enough for such airlines to exist without too much interference.

So I say most players who are whining are not looking for realism, they are just incompetent and envious, and have even more spammy tactics than most "spammers" because they don't know how to get more so they pull out unrealistic performance from the system, but more successful people are just turning to be annoying. Obviously so-called "spammers" make such people envious for the most simple reasons, not for doing wrong and illegal things that should be banned.

I am also sometimes annoyed by some other people who are trying to drag out more money for valuation, but I either do things my way all the way or go out, so either adapt and STFU or quit and STFU.

I say again, AE is too easy, but I play for a challenge. I absolutely want next AE to be more realistic because I'm trying to do it with my airlines, but here WRONG people are whining about issues, and banning people for success should never be an option. That's a SYSTEMIC issue, not an issue made by misuse of the game. And by the way,

good players in this system will be good players in a more complex and restrictive system as well, that's the simple truth so STFU if you can't handle it. 

TNT88

TNT88

Hates Pedo

• 3,461 posts

User's Awards

I like that idea, but I'm kinda a Southwest type airline already. ;p

Believe me Dave, it used to be a lot better. Sure, there were always spamlines, but usually only in China or Greece or somewhere like that. Now they're everywhere! EVERYWHERE!

Well, you want realism or what?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users