Why did my plane get sized?

R0 R1 S2

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Preston

Preston

AE Luver

• 252 posts

So I had an airline that was big in the red but then I made some changes, one of which was extending the lease, and started making about 1 million a month. Today I checked in on my airline and it said that the plane had been sized. Since my airline was making a profit why did this happen?

EthansInControl

EthansInControl

AE's FE for the 737-500

• 236 posts

User's Awards

If your still in the red at the time of the lease payment, you will not have enough to pay for the plane, most likely why it was seized. 

Jarkii

Jarkii

Airline Simulation Addict

• 301 posts

User's Awards

2    3   

do you mean seized?

Airboss777

Airboss777

Just don't mess with me

• 564 posts

User's Awards

15    19    9    2   

What size is it now?

But no, profitability doesn't mean you can afford the lease payments. You need money in the bank for that. The payment comes out of your bank account, not your Daily Operating Profit. If you're in the red, you can't make the payment. Eventually, in time, your profit will hopefully restore your bank balance to a positive figure...as long as you don't lose too many more planes in the mean time.

If worst comes to worst, bankrupt the airline (shut it down) & start again. We've all been there & done that. That's how you learn the game.

davedave

davedave

AE Know It All

• 140 posts

User's Awards

2    2   

NB: Lease payments come out on the same day of the month that you signed the lease. You can check that on the leases tab of the financials, or by looking at the individual aircraft.

Preston

Preston

AE Luver

• 252 posts

If worst comes to worst, bankrupt the airline (shut it down) & start again. We've all been there & done that. That's how you learn the game. :)

Thats what i did. Thanks to everyone who replied.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: R0, R1, S2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users