- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
172 replies to this topic

zipp

zipp

POLARIS ALLIANCE #1 FAN

• 3,340 posts

User's Awards

Yet another A319, A320 and A321 but made in US.

Atleast he's trying. It appears all you are doing is frustrating an entire website

GcveK9y.png

f5RRaJZ.png

I want my gays illegal and my racism married

Denver.

Denver.

Retired AE Comrade

• 2,042 posts

We accept any kind of payment... Which variant would you desire?

SC 100-3. 

Also, we need it to be made in a compatible mode for Both Passenger and Private Services. .

We will be paying using our Debit Card. 

u2r8weo.jpg

Founder of National | Founder of Golden | Judge at National Awards 2016 | Member at SkyRoutes Alliance | Member of Universal Alliance | Member of The SkyWorld Alliance | 

zipp

zipp

POLARIS ALLIANCE #1 FAN

• 3,340 posts

User's Awards

:rofl: :rofl:

Well then... How many would you like to order? We offer a 30% discount because we're really desperate for orders for the launch customer of each variant. Also I would like to know the variant(s) to be ordered.

10 of each please.

Western Union credit transfer :shifty:

GcveK9y.png

f5RRaJZ.png

I want my gays illegal and my racism married

tom.

tom.

something soon.

• 765 posts

:P

SKYWORLD ALLIANCE™ | Founder & Former CEO

UW | Former Member

b0UuKp1.png

A220

A220

A220 ftw

• 327 posts

SC 100-3. 

Also, we need it to be made in a compatible mode for Both Passenger and Private Services. .

We will be paying using our Debit Card. 

Order confirmed. Expect orders to begin in Q1 2021.

NOTE: Passenger version to be delivered first, deliveries of VIP variant to begin in Q4 2021.

10 of each please.

Daaaaaaamn! Payment methods on fleek!

*AHEM* Order confirmed *AHEM*

BV6atB1.jpg

A220

A220

A220 ftw

• 327 posts

I haven't seen any FAA/EASA certifiable designs here so far. Some of which that comes close are impractical and inefficient. None of the available aircraft in the market have optimal ranges or sizes or performance characteristics. Most require overpowered engines that gulps huge amounts of fuel. I've seen turboprops forced to fly at mach 0.85 or regional jets with 48,000ft service ceiling. I mean which aircraft manufacturer in the right mind would produce that?

That being said, I'm stepping right in to announce the formation of Islander Aerospace, which aims to produce families of aircraft that are safe, reliable and efficient that would be sellable all around the world because it follows international standards on aircraft production techniques.

Islander Aerospace will initially manufacture licence-build aircraft from other manufacturers to learn best practices in design and production. But the ultimate goal is to design, build and sell clean sheet aircraft native to Islander Aerospace.

Islander sales team is now open to meet with airline CEOs in order to gather information on market demands to make optimized designs for customers.

Vk0YEgd.png

fb975g.jpg

1264ch5.jpg

Interpacific would be interested in a 30-35 seat turboprop to replace its ageing EMB-120 Brazilia fleet.

BV6atB1.jpg

tom.

tom.

something soon.

• 765 posts

I haven't seen any FAA/EASA certifiable designs here so far. Some of which that comes close are impractical and inefficient. None of the available aircraft in the market have optimal ranges or sizes or performance characteristics. Most require overpowered engines that gulps huge amounts of fuel. I've seen turboprops forced to fly at mach 0.85 or regional jets with 48,000ft service ceiling. I mean which aircraft manufacturer in the right mind would produce that?

That being said, I'm stepping right in to announce the formation of Islander Aerospace, which aims to produce families of aircraft that are safe, reliable and efficient that would be sellable all around the world because it follows international standards on aircraft production techniques.

Islander Aerospace will initially manufacture licence-build aircraft from other manufacturers to learn best practices in design and production. But the ultimate goal is to design, build and sell clean sheet aircraft native to Islander Aerospace.

Islander sales team is now open to meet with airline CEOs in order to gather information on market demands to make optimized designs for customers.

Vk0YEgd.png

fb975g.jpg
1264ch5.jpg

indigo airlines would like to contact the sales team to suggest an aircraft rival of the E190 and E195 that indigo airlines is already using and that would like to find a replacement for the ageing fleet.

indigo cargo would also like to use this opportunity to contact the sales team and suggest a small/midsized cargo jet aircraft to replace its current fleet of turbo prop (atr) aircraft to become an eco-friendly jet fleet.

UW | Former Member

b0UuKp1.png

Med.

Med.

Professional Lover

• 838 posts

User's Awards

Islander Aerospace is an ASEAN aircraft manufacturing consortium. It started in 1998 after the merger of various aircraft engineering firms in Southeast Asia after the Asian financial crisis of 1997. Its headquartered in Bandung, Indonesia where its final assembly plant is also located. A larger, final assembly plant is set to open in General Santos City in the Philippines to accommodate the manufacturing of larger aircraft.

jCeww8O.png

SPECIFICATIONS:

List Price: US$18 million

Flight Crew: 2

Flight Attendants: 2

Capacity (passenger): 72 typical (78 dense without airstairs)

Capacity (freighter): 9,000 kg (19,842 lb) - 49.4 m³ (1,744.5 ft³)

Length: 28.5 m (93.5 ft)

Wingspan: 30.6 m (100.5 ft)

Height: 7.14 m (23.4 ft)

Wing Area: 78.3 m² (843 ft²)

Empty Weight: 14,395 kg (31,735.5 lb)

MTOW: 23,730 kg (52,315.7 lb)

Range: 1,750 km (1,087.4 mi, 944.9 nm)

Service Ceiling: 7,600 m (25,000 ft)

Speed: 496 km/h (268 knots, 308 mph)

Takeoff Run: 1,500 m (4,920 ft)

Engines: Pratt & Whitney Canada PW127J turboprops (6-bladed composite propellers)

To order the ATP-XL aircraft, simply share on this thread your liveries using this template.

iJIXDA4.png

KmaD8AM.png

A220

A220

A220 ftw

• 327 posts

Stratojet Aerospace is now starting talks with airline CEO's regarding other variants of the SC100 aircraft. Current backlog is 50 orders. Deliveries are expected to begin in Q3 2018.

BV6atB1.jpg

Niskan

Niskan

DC-9 Crazy

• 362 posts

User's Awards

3    3         

My company would do that.
We are trying to introduce aircraft that are more capable than the usual stuff.

We have created a SST, two as a matter of fact and yes these require more fuel than regular aircraft.
However we have put a lot of effort in our engines so the SST's are within profitable margins.

As with our other jets, we want to take passengers as high up as possible to give the best views.
Also the air is thinner at those high altitudes so you can fly technically faster.

However it is fair to say your aircraft are very interesting competitors! :D
Your aircraft also looks very good if I may say so myself.

anyway I hope you have a nice day :)

Med.

Med.

Professional Lover

• 838 posts

User's Awards

Islander Aerospace message to airline CEOs:

Is anyone interested in a 19-30 seat tiltrotor?

iJIXDA4.png

KmaD8AM.png

Niskan

Niskan

DC-9 Crazy

• 362 posts

User's Awards

3    3         
LM Aviation is proud to announce the lengthened S100 called the S200
This SST can carry 30 more passengers and the performance isn't much different from the S100
Specs: In the picture
eL7wnOH.jpg

Niskan

Niskan

DC-9 Crazy

• 362 posts

User's Awards

3    3         

My airline would be interested in a tiltrotor for operations in and out from lelystad airport.
We are also interested in the ATP-XL and would like to order 30 of the type.

We hope to hear from you soon
United Kingdom Airways.

tom.

tom.

something soon.

• 765 posts

indigoCARGO agrees to this suggestion as the ATPXL that they are currently ordering (I'm designing it now) will not reach most remote areas that other competitors are reaching now by helicopters and smaller lightweight aircraft. If it is not available as a freighter from the factory they will still order it and convert it.

We would like to show our interest in 5 then to later see if the fleet will be expanded based on the performance and profit of the aircraft.

indigoAIRLINES group
CARGO division

UW | Former Member

b0UuKp1.png

Med.

Med.

Professional Lover

• 838 posts

User's Awards

My airline would be interested in a tiltrotor for operations in and out from lelystad airport.
We are also interested in the ATP-XL and would like to order 30 of the type.

We hope to hear from you soon
United Kingdom Airways.

Confirmed. Our sales and finance team will meet with you now. ATP-XL template here.

indigoCARGO agrees to this suggestion as the ATPXL that they are currently ordering (I'm designing it now) will not reach most remote areas that other competitors are reaching now by helicopters and smaller lightweight aircraft. If it is not available as a freighter from the factory they will still order it and convert it.

We would like to show our interest in 5 then to later see if the fleet will be expanded based on the performance and profit of the aircraft.

indigoAIRLINES group
CARGO division

Which routes would your airline fly the tiltrotor so we may know the target range of such aircraft? I assure you you will zoom past your competitors as tiltrotors would be significantly faster than turboprops. We will also look into a dedicated cargo version of the aircraft.

iJIXDA4.png

KmaD8AM.png

Niskan

Niskan

DC-9 Crazy

• 362 posts

User's Awards

3    3         
We have chosen the livery for the ATP-XL ceHnUvb.jpg

Med.

Med.

Professional Lover

• 838 posts

User's Awards

^^ Wonderful! We are in business.

iJIXDA4.png

KmaD8AM.png

Niskan

Niskan

DC-9 Crazy

• 362 posts

User's Awards

3    3         

^^ Wonderful! We are in business.

Awesome !

A220

A220

A220 ftw

• 327 posts

Interpacific would be interested in a 30 seater to replace ageing Saab 340 and Embraer 120 aeroplanes on regional routes in the US. If it is to be a tiltrotor we would like for it to have a larger cargo capacity than its competitors in addition to the passengers.

BV6atB1.jpg

tom.

tom.

something soon.

• 765 posts

Which routes would your airline fly the tiltrotor so we may know the target range of such aircraft? I assure you you will zoom past your competitors as tiltrotors would be significantly faster than turboprops. We will also look into a dedicated cargo version of the aircraft.

The range would have to approximate 1,750~ Miles as that is about the average range of our current aircraft that will be replaced (18)

UW | Former Member

b0UuKp1.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users