Warning!

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Guest_PrivatAir_*

Guest_PrivatAir_*
  • Guests

F***k!! This player (KW1) had simply and on purpose sabotage heavily my airlines!! That's not just cheating.... but very disrespectful!! 

I'm suspecting that he is one of my competitors...
I lose something like 40% or more of the airlines capacity... This is just hateful!!!!

I will not work like a crazy guy to recover... if someone wants he's welcome...
I hate cheaters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why is there cheater on every game... is it not possible just to compete honestly?? Why should someone destroy hours of "work"???? Arggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh................

NicholaiGaul

NicholaiGaul

Furry Airline Tycoonist of Airline Empires

• 89 posts

F***k!! This player (KW1) had simply and on purpose sabotage heavily my airlines!! That's not just cheating.... but very disrespectful!! 

I'm suspecting that he is one of my competitors...
I lose something like 40% or more of the airlines capacity... This is just hateful!!!!

I will not work like a crazy guy to recover... if someone wants he's welcome...
I hate cheaters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why is there cheater on every game... is it not possible just to compete honestly?? Why should someone destroy hours of "work"???? Arggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh................

Woah woah woah, slow down, man. Just start from the beginning on what he was doing? The fight over passenger capacity over certain routes is something that a large majority of players do. As for the disrespectful and sabotage part, what did he do in general?

Now, if this is the usual what I call, 'extreme competition,' then sorry man, that's just how the game goes, and that's how some other players play the game. Trust me, I've been stabbed in the back quite a few times by a certain airborne slab of beef... *cough cough* Flying Cow *cough cough* Screw them *cough*

uddNEMA.jpg

zipp

zipp

POLARIS ALLIANCE #1 FAN

• 3,340 posts

User's Awards

lol

GcveK9y.png

f5RRaJZ.png

I want my gays illegal and my racism married

TNT88

TNT88

Hates Pedo

• 3,458 posts

User's Awards

2    14       71      

Woah woah woah, slow down, man. Just start from the beginning on what he was doing? The fight over passenger capacity over certain routes is something that a large majority of players do. As for the disrespectful and sabotage part, what did he do in general?

Now, if this is the usual what I call, 'extreme competition,' then sorry man, that's just how the game goes, and that's how some other players play the game. Trust me, I've been stabbed in the back quite a few times by a certain airborne slab of beef... *cough cough* Flying Cow *cough cough* Screw them *cough*

He said that he gave KW1 control of his airlines so it could be expanded. But he's ended up cutting down routes and such. 

Magnusson

Magnusson

mate

• 363 posts

O_O

lol

XD

QpsnNDM.jpg?1

DeltaA350

DeltaA350

AE's Official Delta Fan/Flyer

• 282 posts

User's Awards

Why are you posting here???

IT"S YOUR FAULT FOR GIVING HIM CONTROL

eastwind

eastwind

AE Addict

• 858 posts

lol

Guest_PrivatAir_*

Guest_PrivatAir_*
  • Guests

TNT88 has understood...

@ Delta.......In a way I have a certain responsibility because i gave the control.... BUT IT DOESN'T SUPPRESSED HIS BIG RESPONSIBILITY AND DISHONESTY... that is what I'm denouncing and about what I'm angry!

hayhaa

hayhaa

christs sake

• 1,681 posts

User's Awards

lol

Guest_PrivatAir_*

Guest_PrivatAir_*
  • Guests

yes very funny... thank you for your compassion you so experienced players^^

zipp

zipp

POLARIS ALLIANCE #1 FAN

• 3,340 posts

User's Awards

You see, the thing is, we are experienced 

GcveK9y.png

f5RRaJZ.png

I want my gays illegal and my racism married

AlwaysBenevolent

AlwaysBenevolent

Puffin

• 146 posts

User's Awards

5    5    9   

At least he didn't shut it down completely...

8Y4T5pG.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users