Photo

How to make your airline worth 80 Billion dollars more than its current value in two years

R5

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

sargester

sargester

#BRINGBACKTHEOLDCOLORSAA

• 139 posts

User's Awards

There has to be a strategy to make your airline worth more somebody help. 

Cyprus_240-animated-flag-gifs.gifUSA_240-animated-flag-gifs.gifItaly_240-animated-flag-gifs.gif

gavonious.malaysia

gavonious.malaysia

Lord Toomuchtimeonhands

• 30 posts

User's Awards

2       4    5      

So far my only real successful way to having a very valuable airline is to simply have both large sums of money and large amounts of aircraft simultaneously. As I prefer to play airlines in remote areas this is rarely an economically possible situation but is still do-able.

Whatever

Whatever

Degenerate | Degeneracy Enthusiast

• 845 posts
  • Skype Name:discord is better

User's Awards

The answer is simple: spam :P

post-26818-0-81043200-1411418444.png

uremol

uremol

• 1 posts

Can someone please explain the spam, thanks

sargester

sargester

#BRINGBACKTHEOLDCOLORSAA

• 139 posts

User's Awards

So far my only real successful way to having a very valuable airline is to simply have both large sums of money and large amounts of aircraft simultaneously. As I prefer to play airlines in remote areas this is rarely an economically possible situation but is still do-able.

I get what you mean i prefer realism over a 4000 airplane airline.

Cyprus_240-animated-flag-gifs.gifUSA_240-animated-flag-gifs.gifItaly_240-animated-flag-gifs.gif

sargester

sargester

#BRINGBACKTHEOLDCOLORSAA

• 139 posts

User's Awards

The answer is simple: spam :P

And yes please explain.

konj1

konj1

whatever

• 562 posts

User's Awards

3       3    3      

Well, sounds like asking what's an airplane. :)

It should be basic economics, not only in airlines and not just in simulations, how does a company become Walmart or McD?

Go big or go home. 

For particular points on how to make money in AE, browse other topics or pose a more substantial question.

But when you handle the basics, new tricks (hints: search for stuff like scam IFS and better spamming methods) can only help in some percentage, nothing can replace quantity.

Big planes, more planes, more hubs, more money, work for it (click a lot). It's that simple.

parsonparsons

parsonparsons

AE Player

• 28 posts

Get as many plane types coming in as you can that are viable (depending on how late in the game it is I buy down to 50 pax, 100 pax or 150 pax) and put them on routes.  You want to have 15-20 different plane types coming in.  Also, when you have the chance order 51 or more planes at a time from each manufacturer.  It gives you the most discount on each plane that you can get.  In short, bigger planes is not the answer.  Time is.  If you can put more time into it you can get big, medium and small planes on routes and make tons of money.  Time is the most valuable resource in AE

The Flying Cow

The Flying Cow

AE Know It All

• 148 posts

User's Awards

And yes please explain.

Just watch your margins in the income statement and make sure that you can hold them as you expand :rofl2:

Jarkii

Jarkii

Airline Simulation Addict

• 301 posts

User's Awards

2    3   

Hey there, Luca here, founder of Jarkii Airlines (2nd valuation in R1)

to get better valuation you must achive:

-low competition

-high utilization of your aircraft

-fuel efficient aircraft

-keep all your routes at 100% occupancy (all classes preferably) 

The key to good valuation is efficiency in my eyes.

-Luca

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: R5

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users