Airline In R6 Looking To Join An Alliance

- - - - - R6

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

NicholaiGaul

NicholaiGaul

Furry Airline Tycoonist of Airline Empires

• 89 posts

Hello everyone in the Airline Empires community!

I know I have started a year and a half late in World R6, but at least I'm getting the airline up onto its feet. Usually within the first year of operation in a new world, I would be sent an invite from a random alliance, which unfortunately, I haven't been yet. So currently, my tiny little airline is vulnerable and incapable of battling 299 other airlines in R6. I am making this forum to make myself stand out a bit, and hopefully get some attention by other players that are running an alliance in World R6, seeing if anyone would help bring a late starting airline into their alliance.

For those wondering about the state of my airline in R6, Paw Airways is still a small airline of 10 ATR 72-500, and 8 Bombardier Q400s with 7 more on the way. The airline's currently based in Pittsburgh, PA, and is still its only hub. The airline is currently making approximately $1,500,000 per day, with a valuation of $44,155,857. This will soon be increased as I am buying more aircraft out of their leases with the money saved in the airline's bank account. Eventually, I'm hoping I'll be able to invest into replacing my fleet of turboprops with new A321-200 jetliners for more domestic flights throughout the continent, and eventually invest into the Airbus A340 for international flights out of Pittsburgh, to other continents of the world.

Not all of my activities will be within the city of Pittsburgh, as I will be eventually expand to other cities through out the United States, but so far I'm undecided on what the next hub is, as I'm still improving current operations in Pittsburgh.

Thank you all for reading!

~Nicholai G.

uddNEMA.jpg

JP.

JP.

The resident Dutch Belgian

• 1,384 posts

User's Awards

Hey, you could join my alliance. Low-Cost Group! I will invite you! :)

My airline: http://ae31.airline-...e3r6&player=363

DWA_10_years_sig.png

YAjRqwL.png

NicholaiGaul

NicholaiGaul

Furry Airline Tycoonist of Airline Empires

• 89 posts

Thank you very much for the invite, Dartonix. However, I want to clear something that I forgot to place in my original post. Paw Airways is not a low cost airline. In my eyes, I really don't like the low cost airline model for personal reasons, as I do travel on airlines every year here in the United States. I try to avoid the low cost airlines as I do pay attention to one's amount to detail, and the only airlines I do fly on are ones with a positive reputation by the passengers. I'm still learning the way how this game works, but my theory is that if you can win passengers over by the on-board entertainment and service, as well as the variety of destinations and high quality aircraft, those passengers are going to want to come back, as they had a great time on the airline; And best of all, it's affordable for those passengers to get the best in quality. I can relate to it too, since I use to be a wandering passenger, until my first flight with JetBlue Airways in 2009, and they won me over.

Long story short, I appreciate the invite to your alliance, but sadly, I decline the invite, as Paw Airways is more than a low cost airline. With everything I have on board, it's more comparable to airlines like JetBlue, Virgin America, WestJet, Porter Airlines, Air Berlin, or Etihad. Paw's an airline that I always make it go above and beyond it's A-Game on not only being profitable, but also a success with passengers, and connecting cities with the entire world.

However, I still wish you the best of luck with TravelNow in World R6!

~Nicholai G.

uddNEMA.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: R6

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users