Photo

Routes page - Add filter "only route with competition"

* * - - - 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

M.a.W

M.a.W

• 5 posts

I would find it helpful to if the routes page had either a filter "show only routes with competition"/"show only routes where you are the only provider"/show all or if routes with competition would show up in another color or the list could be sorted by this criteria.

When checking prices/capacities it might help to know where to look frequently without having to open every route and check if a competitor joined in or left.

konj1

konj1

whatever

• 562 posts

User's Awards

3       3    3      

Nah, I'm against, that would be too easy. :P  ^_^

Magnusson

Magnusson

mate

• 363 posts

Yeah I agree with konj, AE is even kinda easy the way it is.

QpsnNDM.jpg?1

KJS607

KJS607

The O.G. Savage

• 3,860 posts

User's Awards

6       3   

The current system is easy enough, this would simply make competition less effective, defeating a main point of the game :P

msg-1341-0-50048700-1680446869_thumb.png

I did a thing: thetravelsavage.com

hayhaa

hayhaa

christs sake

• 1,681 posts

User's Awards

i support

Kirkland

Kirkland

AE King

• 1,504 posts

Of course I would want this for convenience reasons, but this would just make it even easier to fill every available route from a city. 

nWcLJH0.png

Airplane09

Airplane09

AE Know It All

• 163 posts

That wouldn't be such a bad idea. If you think that you can track competition easier, then of course it makes the game easier, but in real life I imagine that airlines have a special department for that, so it is ok-ish. Plus, once you acknowledge your competition, you can reduce prices faster, increasing the dynamics of the game itself and making it more competitive. I kinda' agree with this.

KawaiiBert

KawaiiBert

AE Player

• 68 posts

User's Awards

its not about making more routes, its just to have a list for routes where you've compitition. i agree, but i think its hard to programm

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users