ugliest planes in your opinion

• Please log in to reply
115 replies to this topic

hayhaa

hayhaa

christs sake

• 1,681 posts

User's Awards

i think the 757, 767 and 777 are pretty ugly. what do you guys think looks bad?

Speed Bird

Speed Bird

AE Addict

• 866 posts

User's Awards

You think a 757 is ugly? :eyebrow:

Venator77

Venator77

• 104 posts

User's Awards

The Tu-144 was bad. Concorde wasn't much better.

Speed Bird

Speed Bird

AE Addict

• 866 posts

User's Awards

757 and Concorde... And I suppose you find tits revolting too.

hayhaa

hayhaa

christs sake

• 1,681 posts

User's Awards

tu-144 looked aight. concorde was kinda weird looking with it's nose pulled up

TNT88

TNT88

Hates Pedo

• 3,458 posts

User's Awards

2    14       71      

B747, especially B747-8i. It looks like DC-10 with tumor on it's head. It's always looks unproportional to me.

lat_eral

lat_eral

AE Addict To-Be

• 12 posts

seems to be an unpopular opinion judging by what's already been commented but the 757 looks revolting to me. 777 and 737 are beautiful though

TNT88

TNT88

Hates Pedo

• 3,458 posts

User's Awards

2    14       71      

And B787-8. It looks fat, B787-9/10 looks way better. 

Chubby Bear

Chubby Bear

AE's Noob

• 1,213 posts

User's Awards

2    5      

For me the 757 by a mile, then perhaps the 787-8 and the A350( those cockpit windows just dont do it for me) and and then there's the Beech 1900D or Bae 146 -100/200

South-Africa_240-animated-flag-gifs.gifNew-Zealand_240-animated-flag-gifs.gif

9IYxwsM.png

ND7sS8w.jpg

#AspireMember  #EnvoyMember #Unknown Alien Species #WorldAllianceMember

Airplane09

Airplane09

AE Know It All

• 163 posts

For the sake of this topic, I'll say that the A350 is the most hideous plane in a long time. A380 doesn't strike my fancy, A320/1 are ok, but the A330 are ugly. BUT my opinion is that all planes are beautiful in their own way... When we, bunch of players, come to judge these planes, it is wrong. How can you say this? THOUSANDS and THOUSANDS of people worked to build them, you can't just say, NAH, don't like it. It's just not ok. You basically spoil thousands of hours of work done by so many people. I wouldn't jump to judge a plane so easily. Who cares if they are ugly or not? As long as they are SAFE, RELIABLE, COMFORTABLE, I don't care. So what the wing of a 787 is so flexible? Think it's gonna break?! That wing makes your ticket cheaper. So what the windows on the 787/A350 are ugly? The point is the pilots must see the whole picture. So what the 747 looks like it has a tumor? Like it or not, that "tumor" is one of the biggest gems in aviation history. I don't even know what that 757 did to you to make you so "revolted". Please be less ignorant and judge what is truly important.

Chubby Bear

Chubby Bear

AE's Noob

• 1,213 posts

User's Awards

2    5      

aaahh dude calm down. We have nothing againt those aircraft at all. Its like anything in life really, some people like some cars an other dont. Nothing against who made them or how they function. I would anyday fly onboard any of the aircraft i mentioned. All it was is personal preference. Take fruit for instance. i like apples but hate pears, That sure doest mean im ignorant and dont think it is vitally important to us human souls. I just don't like it. You should give people their right of speech to speak their mind and give their valued opinion and then at least when you try to comment be a bit mindful of others opinions, don't just go on the attack because you feel differently. Anyway nowadays the 787/350 if designed with computers and the humans seem to have relatively little input regarding that department, so its not like we humans can try to design it to at least try to look somewhat good.

South-Africa_240-animated-flag-gifs.gifNew-Zealand_240-animated-flag-gifs.gif

9IYxwsM.png

ND7sS8w.jpg

#AspireMember  #EnvoyMember #Unknown Alien Species #WorldAllianceMember

JP.

JP.

The resident Dutch Belgian

• 1,384 posts

User's Awards

Looks bad: Airbus Beluga, Guppy, Boeing 707-385c phalcon, Boeing 747SP, Boeing 757-200, Airbus A310 an all the Russian airplanes.. 

DWA_10_years_sig.png

YAjRqwL.png

Dev

Dev

AE's Indian

• 202 posts

So much kindness to everyone airplane09 and you aint gonna be able to have a discussion with anyone

You are the kind of person who thinks "You cant say anything negative to anyone because they have worked for it"

Well sire that pretty much limits the argument over anything

I dont know wht you people want 

**** the Gem, it looks like a tumor on its head and if it looks like it looks like it

I say, Pakistan is a s*** nation it harbours terrorist, the PM is a puppet there and the people are doing nothing. What are you gonna do

Also 

747 aint that bad

But the Beluga

3864046.jpg

Oh whats that

litr

litr

• 1 posts

Airplane09

Airplane09

AE Know It All

• 163 posts

Ok, I think I need to clarify something.

First of all, I'm sorry I offended you all. The message is not that you are all ignorant, I am fighting for the principle which I still believe is wrong, that we should not judge the planes by their looks. I see that I may have made you angry with my opinion. I did not want that. You are paying attention to the "ignorant" part, which is not the point. I just expressed an opinion.

Second of all, you shouldn't just jump like that on my comment. OPINION, first of all, then we are all united because we love these magnificent birds. I did not want to attack anyone, it does not mean that you are all a bunch of ignorants. I'm sorry I made you understand that way. Maybe I have rushed a bit, reading all the other comments, that was probably my mistake.

I am sorry for creating an unpleasant situation. I did nothing but express an opinion. You can swear and say etc etc. It is just a thought and it should be taken as it is instead of getting offended. I am sorry. Peace?

TNT88

TNT88

Hates Pedo

• 3,458 posts

User's Awards

2    14       71      

So much kindness to everyone airplane09 and you aint gonna be able to have a discussion with anyone

You are the kind of person who thinks "You cant say anything negative to anyone because they have worked for it"

Well sire that pretty much limits the argument over anything

I dont know wht you people want 

**** the Gem, it looks like a tumor on its head and if it looks like it looks like it

I say, Pakistan is a s*** nation it harbours terrorist, the PM is a puppet there and the people are doing nothing. What are you gonna do

Also 

747 aint that bad

But the Beluga

3864046.jpg

Oh whats that

Oh wow, relax Nazi. Pakistanis is not a plane. You're not helping the Indian reputation for being uncivilized.

TNT88

TNT88

Hates Pedo

• 3,458 posts

User's Awards

2    14       71      

Ok, I think I need to clarify something.

First of all, I'm sorry I offended you all. The message is not that you are all ignorant, I am fighting for the principle which I still believe is wrong, that we should not judge the planes by their looks. I see that I may have made you angry with my opinion. I did not want that. You are paying attention to the "ignorant" part, which is not the point. I just expressed an opinion.

Second of all, you shouldn't just jump like that on my comment. OPINION, first of all, then we are all united because we love these magnificent birds. I did not want to attack anyone, it does not mean that you are all a bunch of ignorants. I'm sorry I made you understand that way. Maybe I have rushed a bit, reading all the other comments, that was probably my mistake.

I am sorry for creating an unpleasant situation. I did nothing but express an opinion. You can swear and say etc etc. It is just a thought and it should be taken as it is instead of getting offended. I am sorry. Peace?

Yeah, don't go all tits up next time. It's OUR opinion as well. I don't ****ed things up when people said they hate A310 or A350. 

S K Y

S K Y

None of anyone's interest

• 865 posts

User's Awards

7    4   

I think the 777 is beautiful and I don't see how you say it's ugly.

And there are some reasons why the 747 is called the queen of the sky, and look is one of them.

The king, A380, in contrary, pretty much represents a fat king to me. Glorious, but fat.

msg-21998-0-02795400-1542637702.png

msg-21998-0-01263700-1542637720.png

hayhaa

hayhaa

christs sake

• 1,681 posts

User's Awards

I think the 777 is beautiful and I don't see how you say it's ugly.
And there are some reasons why the 747 is called the queen of the sky, and look is one of them.
The king, A380, in contrary, pretty much represents a fat king to me. Glorious, but fat.

yeah but kings are supposed to be fat right

hayhaa

hayhaa

christs sake

• 1,681 posts

User's Awards

also should i add l1011 is pretty ugly aswell

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users