No replies to this topic

jmfsam

jmfsam

to be or not to be

• 321 posts

Username  AeroDynamic

Worlds In Rδ [ Realistic World - 1990 - 2020 ]

Other Alliances No alliance experience

Example Airlines http://ae31.airline-...3rd&player=1067[ Huascarvian Aéreo Internacional ] 

Why I want to join I've been looking for professional, stable alliances for a while and admired the way your alliance worked. The graphics stand out perfectly and has an excellent, extensive route network, which really appeals to me. Why I want to join, is blatantly simple, I see this alliance as active and something I can contribute to on a daily basis. I want an alliance in which I really can fit in with, and and adjust to how the alliance works in a quick and easy manner, and I feel this alliance fulfills that duty. Globe Alliance is an alliance that really puts itself forward, similar characteristics like me, and always aims high, with strong links towards it's airlines. That's why I want to join.

Further Info I've had over a years experience with graphics such as Photoshop and Paint.NET, although liveries can be a challenge sometimes (as I'm a perfectionist). Some say I am relatively new to Airline Empires, but I can promise you, being consistently active with past airlines that I feel I have great experience with managing my airline, with previous experience on other airline simulation games outside of this.  Thanks for taking your time to read this application 

**-EDIT-** I've cancelled this application for the time-being as the airline was shut down along with a recent change to my name

vZe8iFx.png

1kZZDPA.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users