Photo

Good IFE and IFS

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Prucsok

Prucsok

• 1 posts

Hi Guys! How to make a good IFE and IFS? If I create any, reputation always stays in red, income is very minimal and rate is always 1 or 2 star.

Tesla

Tesla

Inactive

• 2,392 posts

Hi Guys! How to make a good IFE and IFS? If I create any, reputation always stays in red, income is very minimal and rate is always 1 or 2 star.

Try serving 4 star snacks for $8, and provide free pillows/blankets and charge $2 for newspapers. This will give you $21 per passenger and a 3 star rating. I know this because this is my config.

gibbleman

gibbleman

• 3 posts

Try serving 4 star snacks for $8, and provide free pillows/blankets and charge $2 for newspapers. This will give you $21 per passenger and a 3 star rating. I know this because this is my config.

no do worst every thing but the snacks make breck, lunch and din 50 75 and make the sancks free an best and all the othings free

Talamare

Talamare

AE Player

• 56 posts

You have a choice when it comes to IFS/IFE.

Are you a Realist or a Gamer?

If you want to maximize your position on the scoreboard. Worst Quality everything at the highest costs. It will be the most profitable, but will give poor reputation.

If you want to feel good, have a high reputation, treat it like real life. You need to accept you won't always make a profit as you get higher stars. Overall there is no 1 super configuration, but you generally need to include a bit of everything. 

Note, it may seem weird, but having multiple snack options of the same quality will actually increase your reputation. The idea behind it is having a variety.

Tesla

Tesla

Inactive

• 2,392 posts

no do worst every thing but the snacks make breck, lunch and din 50 75 and make the sancks free an best and all the othings free

Scamline!

You ....

I gave a rating based suggestion which has worked very well for me in various different continents and here you come and undermine the post entirely. Completely ruined the credibility of your post.

OK. This is v childish. But dont be so confrontational or you will do badly here.

pdxpilot06

pdxpilot06

AE Addict To-Be

• 10 posts
I found Tesla's config suggestion helpful, so thank you for sharing it with the rest of us. I am trying to maintain a level of realism with the aircraft and routes my airline operates. Similarly with competition: I personally don't flood the market with seats or drop prices so low that I run at a loss just to fill seats.

That being said, I have not found a IFS config that meets my test for realism and makes sense economically. Are there any solid configurations for short/medium/long haul routes that others have used with good results?

My airline is US-based and currently focused on domestic and a few international routes to Canada.

JetConnect Airlines™

Connecting People and Places

Chicago, IL | HQ: Chicago O’Hare International Airport {KORD)

Franciska

Franciska

• 1 posts
How do you use blogs to help you in building your business looking for good ideas??

pdxpilot06

pdxpilot06

AE Addict To-Be

• 10 posts

I tried this configuration in SB4 today and it shows a Per Flight Cost of $189 and Max Per Passenger Profit of $11. The Food Rating is 3 stars, Accessories Rating 3 stars, and Overall Rating 3 stars. The costs or rating formula might have changed since your original post but it is still a good suggestion and $11/passenger on a regional or short-haul Y config is decent.

JetConnect Airlines™

Connecting People and Places

Chicago, IL | HQ: Chicago O’Hare International Airport {KORD)

namika

namika

*restarting*

• 688 posts

Thats actually good budget :)

aDarRVC.png

Tesla

Tesla

Inactive

• 2,392 posts

I tried this configuration in SB4 today and it shows a Per Flight Cost of $189 and Max Per Passenger Profit of $11. The Food Rating is 3 stars, Accessories Rating 3 stars, and Overall Rating 3 stars. The costs or rating formula might have changed since your original post but it is still a good suggestion and $11/passenger on a regional or short-haul Y config is decent.

Check if you have anything except for pillows, blankets and newspapers. Also, check your food. It was $21 per passenger when I last played, so maybe the algorithm has changed. I might start playing again and check.

JCA122204

JCA122204

• 7 posts

I just tried it, and It only Gives you $4 per pax.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users