Heart Needs Help!!!

R6

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Coco X

Coco X

AE's most fashionable member

• 135 posts

Well this is a first for me, after an announcement that Heart Air will be ceasing operations, rather than stop completely I have decided to seek for a co-manager to try and turn this airline around.

We are currently losing up to $12 million a month and we need to do something about it so I need someone experienced, who checks regularly and who runs at least one profitable airline of reasonable size, you will be allowed to do anything except ordering aircraft without running it past me first and no Russian built aircraft please.

So who wants to help the cutest little airline in all of AE!

Coco x

Attached Files

DWA_Sig_3_7.png

Viero

Viero

Data Collector

• 231 posts

User's Awards

I'd be willing to take a look. You can get a good look at how I usually run my airlines on my user page, I have quite a few and try to keep them a fair size and more or less realistic.

Feel free to send me a PM if you're interested, and my ID is 3485.

Posted Image

Posted Image

David Guerra

David Guerra

Diamond Airways CEO

• 13 posts

Ya i can help with this as well. 

ID is 57565

Yuri922

Yuri922

• 3 posts

I can help you out :) The airline seems to have a good fleet. ID: 40887

Isa Al

Isa Al

AE Know It All

• 121 posts

User's Awards

Hey

I am now ranked 2 in R5 and going to be ranked first within few days and last World I ranked 3rd. I have more than 2 years of experience and already managed some airlines and it was all good :)

Here is my number 33361 I will be more than happy to help you get your airline up :)

My Airline now is MEA in R5 you can check my rank and strategy and how I lifted it up to almost first rank 

Thanks!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: R6

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users