Photo

Who wants to takeover a top-10 airline with 1,000 aircraft in R6? (Flagged in China)

R6

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

aoumd

aoumd

AE Player

• 94 posts

User's Awards

7    3    2    2    2   

So I spent much of last night and today trying to rebalance my fleet of 1,000 aircraft for Chinatown Bus Airlines in R6, trying to prepare it for a new, higher-class, lower-density operation than the 28-inch pitch and no frills I had grown the fleet with.  While I implemented three-class lower seating densities on my medium and long distance birds, I realized that there was no way I was going to be able to manage something this huge for the remaining 24 years of R6 gameplay.  So I'm putting the airline up to see who wants to take it over.

Currently, all but short haul flights have premium cabins, plenty of legroom and OTP margin (i.e. not 20 hrs/day utilization).  Massive 50-60 gate hub terminals at XIY, CTU and SZX.

Let me know if you're interested, and any thoughts on what direction you want to take this airline stuck in transition, and give me your player code, and I'll let you take it over...if I get multiple responses by the time I check this forum next, I'll go with the person with the best idea for direction on the airline.

EthansInControl

EthansInControl

AE's FE for the 737-500

• 236 posts

User's Awards

I will, i'll get every aircraft up as close to 20utilzation :P

aoumd

aoumd

AE Player

• 94 posts

User's Awards

7    3    2    2    2   

Alrighty then, seeing one response, I'll give you the keys KAV!

AirlinePH

AirlinePH

Why is the A350 amazing?

• 20 posts

User's Awards

I will, i'll get every aircraft up as close to 20utilzation :P

Phew. I thought I am the only one fully utilizing these planes.

Its_More_Fun_logo_horizontal.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: R6

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users