• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Aviator48

Aviator48

Empire Airliner

• 239 posts

User's Awards

3    2   

Ever heard of it? I am currently starting up in it and it is a great community. Open to most simulators, including but not limited to, X-Plane, FSX, and P3D, it is A COMPLETELY free ATC environment. As of 2014, there were almost 80,000 members. It has volunteers for ATC and you can file flight plans, use real call signs, talk with real ATC, all for your enjoyment. It is a great community: Here is the website: www.vatsim.net. Hope you sign up and enjoy! 

AE is the best.

SicS89qs.jpg

jetstream/globe

sfkORg2.jpg

TNT88

TNT88

Hates Pedo

• 3,461 posts

User's Awards

2    14       71      

I've heard about them long long time ago. I might give it a try.

Northern

Northern

Data Collector

• Data Collector
  • 1,623 posts

User's Awards

2    2    4   
VATSIM is very good, keep your ears open, you may be controlled by me if you're flying in the United Kingdom ;)

banner_signature_northern.png

TNT88

TNT88

Hates Pedo

• 3,461 posts

User's Awards

2    14       71      

Would you used a posh or a cockney accent? ^ 

rdr1986

rdr1986

Pizza the Hutt

• 2 posts

Been on it for years. Best there is really. The high standards and required training to be a controller there keeps the realism in it and the riff raff out for the most part. You'll occasionally come across a cute little nine year old voice (though their technical age requirement is 13) or a pilot or ATC overstepping their role a bit, but overall it's a great community to learn from and keep the hobby alive.

DWProski

DWProski

AE's (Former) Ambassador to Bosnia

• 403 posts

Been on it for years. Best there is really. The high standards and required training to be a controller there keeps the realism in it and the riff raff out for the most part. You'll occasionally come across a cute little nine year old voice (though their technical age requirement is 13) or a pilot or ATC overstepping their role a bit, but overall it's a great community to learn from and keep the hobby alive.

*cough* Mirza on LQSB_CTR by a large margin *cough*

image.png

Harrison.

Harrison.

AE's Asian

• 240 posts

True. 

Training programs are rigid, I've had many hours of instruction only on the ground. 

*cough* Mirza on LQSB_CTR by a large margin *cough*

What's up about him? I never fly outside Asia tbh. 

Skyroutes Admin

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a0149d3efa.jpg

FIwBmaF.png

Cameras:

Nikon D750 | Nikon D300s | Nikon D5100

Nikkor AF-S 24-70mm f/2.8G | Sigma 150-600mm C f/5-6.3 | Nikkor 24mm AF-S f/1.4G

Computers:

2019 Razer Blade 15 Advanced RTX 2070 | 2015 13" Apple Retina MacBook Pro | 2013 15.6" Sony Vaio Fit 15E

2010 Custom Built PC

Denver.

Denver.

Retired AE Comrade

• 2,042 posts

Good Luck Guys!

u2r8weo.jpg

Founder of National | Founder of Golden | Judge at National Awards 2016 | Member at SkyRoutes Alliance | Member of Universal Alliance | Member of The SkyWorld Alliance | 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users