• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

Bradimir

Bradimir

Missing?

• 715 posts

User's Awards

1kZZDPA.png
Welcome to Dynasty World Alliance’s Forum Application Standards. Below are the rules and guidelines expected of all members and soon-to-be members of Dynasty World Alliance. These standards exist to both streamline the application process, and provide a uniform information base that can be reviewed and referenced quickly, to be considered for discussion. Here at DWA, we believe in simplicity, cooperation, integrity, and getting straight to the point. We ask of, and expect all members and applicants to exercise their own common sense on rules/guidelines not covered here.

NOTE: While DWA applications are available for public viewing, we ask that non-members or non-applicants refrain from posting replies on application threads. Thank you.

General

● You must demonstrate proper and exceptional behavior around the forums and chat. I believe that to be self explanatory and DWA administration will judge this application heavily on that.

● Airlines operated under Dynasty World Alliance must adhere to what the general consensus of members dictates a "quality" run airline should be. On average, we look for utilization less than 12 daily hours for most fleet types, seat configurations taken from or inspired by real airlines, and a realistic number of aircraft in the fleet, utilized in realistic ways.

● Perhaps most importantly is that we expect current and relatively frequent activity on AE as a member of DWA. This means regularly checking the forums, discord, and private messages for updates regarding the alliance. These include but are not limited to application or decisional votes, suggestions, discussions, in-game matters, etcetera. DWA Administration prefers not to deal with inactivity without prior notification. So while you are allowed to go on hiatuses, a simple message to myself or an admin is sufficient. Members who go inactive for extensive periods of time will be placed on an inactive list and risk reapplication if time surpasses what we deem to be too long of an inactive period, generally 6 months to a year.

● Member Applications to DWA are put to a vote amongst our current member body. As long as a positive result is achieved, the applicant will be granted admission. Because of this, our application process can sometimes take longer than expected, as the members are expected to discuss the matter before voting. If you have any questions before, during or after the application process, I am available via PM. 

Reapplication

● In the past, the alliance has required a one to two month period post-rejection before an applicant may apply again. I have decided to do away with said requirement on the premise that applicants can decide for themselves when they feel that they are ready. It is wise for applicants to have some improvement to show between applications, for obvious reasons, as it will have a direct effect on the outcome. As before, DWA Applications are more member based than airline based. While we do look to see if you are capable of running a properly run airline, we also stress the importance of maturity, humility, and self dignity. Our applications are meant to show one's' character, and help us decide if the applicant is a good fit for our community. 

Filling out the application

Please, when submitting an application, open a new post in the applications forum branch, and title it: [member title - airline title]
We ask that you give us a link to the airline you are applying with, and just a brief history of how you've run it thus far, and where you plan to take it in the future. With this applying airline, we'd like to know what it will bring to the alliance, and a brief discussion of it's brand history. We'd also like to know of any alliances you are currently a member of, and any you have been a member of in the past. More importantly, is this airline leaving one alliance to join DWA? Finally, please outline your motivation for applying to DWA, and what you hope to accomplish as a member.

If you were a member before, that will be taken into consideration with the submission of your application, and you will be given special consideration from myself and other members. If you were a member before and were removed by way of vote and administrator action, you are allowed to apply again after getting prior approval from myself, and I have had ample time to determine if it is a good idea for you to attempt returning to the alliance. Dynasty World Alliance Administration retains the right to cancel or suspend any membership, at any time, for any reason.

Application Example:

Title: [Member Name - Airline name]

Airline:

Description:
Vanguard Airlines was founded in Memphis in 1921 and is a US legacy carrier operating from MEM, DEN, IAH, SFO, DTW, GUM and IAD. Our mainstay fleet is mostly Boeing/Embraer built and and serve predominantly Asia, South America, Oceania, and Europe from the United States as well as maintain a strong, well balanced domestic network inside United States. Vanguard Airlines is a founding member of DWA and has never been a member of another alliance. It's logomark is widely known to be a stylized "V" and features a unique green color scheme throughout its history, a brand image which I have developed since 2011.

Alliance History Past/Current:
I was a member of SkyGroup alliance from 2011 to 2012, and then left to found DWA.

Why do you want to join Dynasty World Alliance?

How much experience in the AE community do you currently have? When did you join the website, and how familiar with it would you say you are?

Which additional member airlines do you intend to bring into the alliance? Please give a brief description of them.

Are you able to run airlines in-game on a regular basis?

Are you capable of participating in a discord server?

DWA's admission system works on a member-vote basis. Are you capable of regularly submitting vote input to satisfy member applications?

NOTE: While DWA applications are available for public viewing, we ask that non-members or non-applicants refrain from posting replies on application threads. Thank you, - DWA Administration.

unknown.pngEstablished Oct. 2012

#GOSTROS

Bradimir

Bradimir

Missing?

• 715 posts

User's Awards

All applicants should make note of changes made on 11/01/2020.

unknown.pngEstablished Oct. 2012

#GOSTROS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users