AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts
  • WLM ID:travelhouse007@gmail.com

Originally posted by FlyNCL

Can one ask the Mood issue?

No, you can't ask :P

[Edited on 1/7/2006 by FlyNCL]

Well Well your one ............. arnt ya.

FlyNCL

FlyNCL

• 307 posts
Yep, sure am...

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts

Yep, sure am...

So. looks like I will return just to chase you around the block a few times. Smart remarks are not needed, with your LOL caper, so will see you Monday and look out I will follow every move you make. Bye

[Edited on 1/7/2006 by travelhouse]

A380-800

A380-800

• 18 posts
  • ICQ Number:332804164
That's totally crap... Just at the point where the game would become totally interesting a reset brings everything to an end... it's sad, because just at this point of the game the game is like the real world with all routes massed up with airlines and a big crisis for nearly every airline is going to start... it's sad that we won't see the airlines dying out and coming up again like in crisis of the real world...

rocksandfossils

rocksandfossils

Banned

• 257 posts

Originally posted by travelhouse

Yep, sure am...

So. looks like I will return just to chase you around the block a few times. Smart remarks are not needed, with your LOL caper, so will see you Monday and look out I will follow every move you make. Bye

[Edited on 1/7/2006 by travelhouse]

Why can't you just leave him alone? Can't you see from the wink ( :P ) that he's just kidding around? Why do you have to get an attitude and get offended by everything? Take it easy.

clegallez

clegallez

• 131 posts
  • WLM ID:christian_legallez@hotmail.com
  • AIM Screen Name:be Egypt's numb

Originally posted by A380-800
That's totally crap... Just at the point where the game would become totally interesting a reset brings everything to an end... it's sad, because just at this point of the game the game is like the real world with all routes massed up with airlines and a big crisis for nearly every airline is going to start... it's sad that we won't see the airlines dying out and coming up again like in crisis of the real world...

I agree 50% of what you said, the other %50 I dont perhaps because I have a better chance now lol, but what you said is true, airlines dying out is what it's all about, how cool would it be if the computer running AE chooses a random plane from all the planes in AE to pretends it crashes lol now that would be realistic lol

LeipeLimbo

LeipeLimbo

• 492 posts

Originally posted by travelhouse

Originally posted by LeipeLimbo
AH sweet .. I'm in from the beginning this time .. :D not starting at Frankfurt dominated by Travelhouse at 44% :mad:
ah that's the risk for jumping in late i guess. :P

Ok, you say (Skool - I say School) like you see 44% when it is 54% but you will have Bluewings next round and that will be like 64% best of luck but your (Skool) needs to improve your maths:)

:mad::mad: improve my maths ?? ffs 1 of the main reasons why i hated sKool :P . But i learned my history though :D.. you WAS dominating FRA with 44% at the moment i first started this game .[edit:]Don't really care now since i started over 2nd day after f***g up (noob mistake:P) and don't have any FRA gates atm.

And what if I choose to take FRA as base again , with Bluewings also stationed there ?? Even if bluewings swept me away with 100% .. I still couldn't care less :) . At least that fight wouldn't be over before it even started :).

[Edited on 1/7/2006 by LeipeLimbo]

WSHNationals

WSHNationals

• 764 posts
  • WLM ID:WSHNationals7@hotmail.co
  • AIM Screen Name:ttwttwttsrdmbadb
Also, No offense to Bluewings, but how do you know LL can't beat Bluewings at FRA? I've seen stranger things happen...

WSHNationals

WSHNationals

• 764 posts
Also, any idea for the exact reset time on Sunday? I'd like to be the 1st to set up in my hub :P

clegallez

clegallez

• 131 posts
well in that case i want to be the second to set up my hub lol I just want to simulate my airline like a real one, so I'll be aiming to be a decent sized airline with decent routes and decent profits and I'm happy! I don't have enough time to become No.1 in this game anyway :P

Pacific

Pacific

• 1,013 posts

User's Awards

2       2      
Geez, war over a non-existant situation even before it begins...wait can a non-existant situation even begin? :P

I'm not running Bluewings this round.

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
Im willing to bet around 3-4 airlines, which are in the Top 10 this current round will be back in the Top 10 again. Even though i havent accomplished everything this reset, i hope the next round brings better fortunes for me and for all.

Could i just say, in regards to Frankfurt, guess who is coming to town :P :P

drv4truk

drv4truk

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,273 posts

Originally posted by Pacific

Originally posted by WSHNationals
but some hypocrites who don't trust their management skills enough are bitching about the reset, because they are afraid they won't get to the top 10 again.

If I was a top10 airline (which I have been), I wouldn't be happy because all that time and dedication to make it a "top 10 airline" would have gone bust all because of lesser mortals who lacked the ability to play this game.

Sounds harsh but the losers of this reset are the top 10 and the winners are the less able players who whine non-stop about crowded skies.

[Edited on 1/7/2006 by Pacific]

Well said Pacific. Let's see how many of the original airlines, v.1 or v.2 actually stay around for the next round. We were told a number of times that there would be no further resets until new features that required a reset were added. This version is now getting another reset, which is more of an annoyance because of the time AE consumes then anything else. I have been in the top 20 at the end of the last three resets, so it's really not an issue about questioning my management skills. It is a time issue. Do I again spend hours and hours on AE, creating an Empire only for it to be reset in 2-6 months anyway?

The number of airlines has dropped in the last few weeks. Many of the feeders and cheaters have been kicked or caught. I am still finding new routes that have only one or no airlines on them. I just do not see the reson for a reset, unless you just started and want something to complain about.

Whoever said that registratin should close for new users after the first two weeks of a reset, is a very wise person. That would lower the number of people complaining about when a reset is coming and would lower the number of feeder airlines in AE.

drv4truk

drv4truk

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,273 posts

Originally posted by Maestro69
Im willing to bet around 3-4 airlines, which are in the Top 10 this current round will be back in the Top 10 again. Even though i havent accomplished everything this reset, i hope the next round brings better fortunes for me and for all.

I have accomplished everything I wanted. I have connected LAX and ORD to all cities that I can (aircraft range is the only limitation). I have at least 1 gate and routes to every city in AE. I am in the top ten. I have over $100 Million in profits per AE day. And I have an outstanding fleet with under 10 aircraft types.

[Edited on 1/7/2006 by drv4truk]

clegallez

clegallez

• 131 posts
I think you did an exelent work PSA congrats! :P

airline55

airline55

• 1,198 posts
I am going to guess a midnight reset. I am hoping to be the first to set up shop as well.

WSHNationals

WSHNationals

• 764 posts
ok, but now that I think of it, it won't matter

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts

Originally posted by drv4truk

Originally posted by Pacific

Originally posted by WSHNationals
but some hypocrites who don't trust their management skills enough are bitching about the reset, because they are afraid they won't get to the top 10 again.

If I was a top10 airline (which I have been), I wouldn't be happy because all that time and dedication to make it a "top 10 airline" would have gone bust all because of lesser mortals who lacked the ability to play this game.

Sounds harsh but the losers of this reset are the top 10 and the winners are the less able players who whine non-stop about crowded skies.

[Edited on 1/7/2006 by Pacific]

Well said Pacific. Let's see how many of the original airlines, v.1 or v.2 actually stay around for the next round. We were told a number of times that there would be no further resets until new features that required a reset were added. This version is now getting another reset, which is more of an annoyance because of the time AE consumes then anything else. I have been in the top 20 at the end of the last three resets, so it's really not an issue about questioning my management skills. It is a time issue. Do I again spend hours and hours on AE, creating an Empire only for it to be reset in 2-6 months anyway?

The number of airlines has dropped in the last few weeks. Many of the feeders and cheaters have been kicked or caught. I am still finding new routes that have only one or no airlines on them. I just do not see the reson for a reset, unless you just started and want something to complain about.

Whoever said that registratin should close for new users after the first two weeks of a reset, is a very wise person. That would lower the number of people complaining about when a reset is coming and would lower the number of feeder airlines in AE.

Very true PSA, Miller and TW said that unless there was major alterations we wouldn't have a reset, not that we can change it now, but if one says it stick to it, To prove another point of over crowded, I today placed some 20 x A319's on routes that NOT a player was on one of them was only 561NM from one magor city too., So, we owe it to some who kept posting in this forum (We Need A Reset) a lot of thanks for this reset.

Take Care PSA see you again if the LF Bug is Fixed. :P

rocksandfossils

rocksandfossils

Banned

• 257 posts
True, from the viewpoint of established airlines, the market was unsaturated. That's because the big airlines had gates all over the place and could quite easily find nice routes.
However, for the smaller airlines, there were a far smaller amount of gates avalible to them, and those were mostly at smaller airports with less good avalible routes...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users