• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

iquit

iquit

AE Luver

• 296 posts

User's Awards

6       3    7   

Players could be given incentive to free up more slots and to start their airline anytime without having to wait for world reset if you get je-k net cash of the airline you shutdown (which has been running for k years) the next time you start an airline in a world that has been running for j years.

Whatever

Whatever

Degenerate | Degeneracy Enthusiast

• 845 posts
  • Skype Name:discord is better

User's Awards

You know, besides not making yourself clear enough for anyone to know what you are talking about...what is even this suggestion?

Are you seriously suggesting to encourage people to declare bankruptcy? That is just wrong on so many levels.

post-26818-0-81043200-1411418444.png

KJS607

KJS607

The O.G. Savage

• 3,860 posts

User's Awards

6       3   

What even...just no.

msg-1341-0-50048700-1680446869_thumb.png

I did a thing: thetravelsavage.com

Magnusson

Magnusson

mate

• 363 posts

This game is about running airlines and your proposal would encourage the exact opposite. Also, that's like the only thing I understood.

QpsnNDM.jpg?1

konj1

konj1

whatever

• 562 posts

User's Awards

3       3    3      

An amusing suggestion... But I would say no, if you write something like that as suggestions I think some people might open and leave new airlines with 2 planes they don't care about just for the f*k of it, because they were politely asked not to do so... Maybe I'm too cynical, but it would be hard (as it is now) to distinguish trolling from small airlines that are a nice addition to the game.

Nevertheless, if you want to free more space then let's talk about rules, that is, how airlines get shut down automatically. I think that, in addition to being a bit more strict towards player inactivity, there should be some kind of rules about insolvency apart from only getting shut down if you can't repay bonds, e.g. when airlines with too much debt get all their lease terminated and stay with millions in debt and zero chance of getting a new plane, what's the point of letting such a company stay on the list and take space? And maybe also even if there are planes owned but the player doesn't react or doesn't want to sell them and doesn't pay for maintenance and employees, let's say after multiple warnings in 3-6 game months, the company goes automatically bankrupt...

IRW in all coutries there would often be some complex laws and schemes how to bail out or restructure or how to usefully disintegrate airline companies since even the smallest ones' assets are worth millions even when an airline is in a lot of debt, maybe in AE4 that might make sense with more complex economic dynamics, but now in AE3 such companies should just be terminated.

CrusadingNinja

CrusadingNinja

AE Addict

• 37 posts

User's Awards

Just... no.

Aviator48

Aviator48

Empire Airliner

• 239 posts

User's Awards

3    2   
ENCOURAGE Shutdown? Wait WHAAAA? Did I miss something?

AE is the best.

SicS89qs.jpg

jetstream/globe

sfkORg2.jpg

iquit

iquit

AE Luver

• 296 posts

User's Awards

6       3    7   

leave new airlines with 2 planes they don't care about

With je-k, the longer an airline runs, the less salvageable it becomes.

a bit more strict towards player inactivity

You're still forcefully shutting them down instead of rewarding them for willingly shutting it down themselves.

Whatever

Whatever

Degenerate | Degeneracy Enthusiast

• 845 posts
  • Skype Name:discord is better

User's Awards

You're still forcefully shutting them down instead of rewarding them for willingly shutting it down themselves.

Just...no

post-26818-0-81043200-1411418444.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users