Photo

Who wants to start a new airline with me?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

goldenapple

goldenapple

• 2 posts

I'm thinking of starting a new airline, because I'm kind of stuck with my others. :/ This time, tho, I want to join with someone else and build an airline to rival all the others,

I'm hoping to start in a small world and make our way to the top.

At the moment I'm thinking of starting in places with loads of potential that never gets picked, like Vietnam, Brazil, South Africa or one of the lesser known gulf nations. I've found that Kuwait and Bahrain are perfect for this because everyone overlooks them for UAE and Qatar and we can sneak in there with no competition and get further than those nations.

Who's up for the challenge, and where do you want to start?

Dominatus

Dominatus

• 1 posts
Hi. I am really new to this game but I learn quick! And I have got to grips with what I am doing, and have picked up a lot information from the forums.
I currently only have an airline in a sandbox world! But I almost immediately got myself into good operating profits! And have learned how to compete with other bigger airlines as I started in Heathrow :P hahah.
I would very much enjoy joint running a company, 2 heads are better than one! I think I'm up for the challenge if you would like? As for where to start, I would leave that up to you!

Regards.

m'baku

m'baku

• Validating
  • 53 posts
  • Skype Name:emelzedd

I am one to love airlines that start with two people and i am willing to take it to the top.

k3xYtMS.png

LebaKnees

LebaKnees

AE Know It All

• 209 posts

I'm a well experienced member with some trick up my sleeve, PM me if you want to still continue, I would prefer Bahrain over KWI BTW.

excel - azure - uw

KFHZDTL.jpg

Issa

Issa

AE Addict To-Be

• 18 posts

User's Awards

3    2   

Hi, sounds good to me

TheChellgames

TheChellgames

• 2 posts