- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

KawaiiBert

KawaiiBert

AE Player

• 68 posts

User's Awards

What do you think about a feature that makes it possible for you (if youre a us airline) to buy rights for cdg so u can run flights like CDG PEK, pls dont make it to cheap, but 1.000.000.000 looks like a good price for airliners that have reached limits of their country, (what is possible in worlds like R0). 

Its not realistic, but i makes the game funnier in the last phase

grz. 80bert80

Northern

Northern

Data Collector

• Data Collector
  • 1,623 posts

User's Awards

2    2    4   

What do you think about a feature that makes it possible for you (if youre a us airline) to buy rights for cdg so u can run flights like CDG PEK, pls dont make it to cheap, but 1.000.000.000 looks like a good price for airliners that have reached limits of their country, (what is possible in worlds like R0). 

Its not realistic, but i makes the game funnier in the last phase

grz. 80bert80

Realism is the ultimate goal of AE. Expanding spam-lines into intercontinental mess is not an aim. Of course there are examples of this in real world. DXB-MXP-JFK But this is sold as a mixed flight both as DXB-JFK via MXP and DXB-MXP. It is not a way of basing AC in foreign nations.

banner_signature_northern.png

KawaiiBert

KawaiiBert

AE Player

• 68 posts

User's Awards

can you explain why realism is the ultimate goal, while you have a ranking and rewards for people who become first in a world, so why isnt the ulitmate goal to make the biggest airline?

Tesla

Tesla

Inactive

• 2,392 posts

can you explain why realism is the ultimate goal, while you have a ranking and rewards for people who become first in a world, so why isnt the ulitmate goal to make the biggest airline?

The prize for the biggest airline is misguided. It's basically a prize for noobs and spamline runners. This suggestion will only help spamlines, and you will probably lock people out of an airport in their own country leaving them no space to expand. Doesn't happen IRL, doesn't happen here. Talking of which, see what makes this good. http://www.lotuscars.com/lotus-elise

The ideal car for an airline owner.

konj1

konj1

whatever

• 562 posts

User's Awards

3       3    3      

You obviously didn't browse through the options in this game, and one of basic things is this - if you want you can always play in "open" worlds where flights that you're talking about are possible and expected, no matter where you're based. In "realistic" world (yeah, not very realistic anyways, but trying to be) political restrictions should simply stay closed for something of this sort. The choice is yours, it's very simple, if you want no restrictions, then don't play in "realistic" worlds!

Anyway, in "realistic" worlds, if you are in any larger country, thousands of planes are not enough to "fill limits of their country", in Russia, Japan or India you can easily have more than 2.000 planes, let alone China, EU and US where finding routes for 5.000 planes (if you don't order only very large planes) is not very hard, so you might try doing that first, find new routes if you're trying to have a seriously big airline in a "realistic" world, and judging from your airlines at the moment you're not near any of the really large numbers.

KawaiiBert

KawaiiBert

AE Player

• 68 posts

User's Awards

but it could be in a realistic world, what about emirates flight form nairobi to amsterdam? is the emirates' director a noob, i shouldnt say that if i was you

KawaiiBert

KawaiiBert

AE Player

• 68 posts

User's Awards

and for those realistic player, if you see a zombie in call of duty, youll shoot it down, its not that you wont shoot it because of there are no zombies in real life

konj1

konj1

whatever

• 562 posts

User's Awards

3       3    3      

but it could be in a realistic world, what about emirates flight form nairobi to amsterdam? is the emirates' director a noob, i shouldnt say that if i was you

What about it? There's no such thing for Emirates.

IRW you can reserve a connecting Emirates flight AMS-NBO via DXB.

It's exactly what happens to virtual passengers marked in blue in AE, if you open a DXB hub and have extra seats (above nominal demand) on AMS-DXB and DXB-NBO routes.

KawaiiBert

KawaiiBert

AE Player

• 68 posts

User's Awards

what about QF8376 from dxb to bangkok? why cant i hire a route in AE while real world can

thats also not realistic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users