Photo

Special events

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

jvartia2

jvartia2

• 11 posts
I thought it would be nice if there would be special events like Olympic Games that would raise the passenger amount for a perioid of time. I could be very simple and maybe easily done. All Airlines would have messages sended to them, informing of upcoming special events.

Also a travel agencies paying Airlines a fee per flight would be cool. There would be some charter Airlines :)

What do you think?

Chicken

Chicken

• 291 posts
I think I would rather see the developers complete the backlog of items (activation of runways, completion of airport lists, etc) before new features are added.

Rammstein

Rammstein

• 84 posts
Whoah, that is a good idea! I quite like it... but I am sure there are many more important things to be done.... and you know that too so I wont bitch at you. Quite clever too...

In the United States of America, the holiday with the greatest amount of travel increase is Thanks Giving... Neat fact.

jvartia2

jvartia2

• 11 posts
Yeah, I know. But maybe in the future after the more important things are completed. :)

compuXP

compuXP

• 98 posts
Maybe also random things like plane crash, etc.

AirKevin

AirKevin

Air Kevin Captain

• 929 posts
  • WLM ID:AirKevin747@yahoo.com
  • AIM Screen Name:AirKevin747
  • Yahoo ID:AirKevin747
Plane crashes were discussed, and it turns out that it may send an airline crashing through the ground.

Ariane

Ariane

• 40 posts
Ah, but for plane crashes you can buy insurance. If you you don't buy insurance, you loose, if you do, then you win!

RacingBoy13

RacingBoy13

Banned

• 43 posts
  • WLM ID:Dario512
  • Yahoo ID:RacingBoy13
Insurance sounds like a really good idea, every airline needs insurance, and just in case a plane cashes than the insurance will cover it.

Also it will be cool to launch campaigns to advertise the airline around holidays. I know there are many other things to do, but i think this will all be cool.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users