• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Isa Al

Isa Al

AE Know It All

• 121 posts

User's Awards

Hey

I am having an issue which is I can't extend my airport. I am trying to extend by 201 gates which is the minimum according to the system and when I write 201 it says that the maximum is 200 gates so what to do? my airport is almost out of slots and  I am unable to extend it :/

anyone can help me how can I solve this issue?

zjw208.png

Yuxi

Yuxi

AE Developer

• AE Developer
  • 4,362 posts

I know I already answered this in the chat, but for the benefit of others reading this thread, there is a limit of 200 gates per airline-built terminal.

TNT88

TNT88

Hates Pedo

• 3,458 posts

User's Awards

2    14       71      

Using bigger aircraft to accommodate more passengers instead of using too much slots. 200 gates is a bit much. How big is your airline?

Aviator48

Aviator48

Empire Airliner

• 239 posts

User's Awards

3    2   
Your Utilization for Beirut is 57% for 200 gates. If I do my math right, you should have still about 4-5 thousand slots left.

AE is the best.

SicS89qs.jpg

jetstream/globe

sfkORg2.jpg

dazwalsh

dazwalsh

• 438 posts
That's just greedy if you ask me..

TNT88

TNT88

Hates Pedo

• 3,458 posts

User's Awards

2    14       71      

That's just greedy if you ask me..

It's not. It's called success.

dazwalsh

dazwalsh

• 438 posts
It was a joke but anyone can create a 200 gate terminal with relative ease, terminals are way too cheap to build and operate in game. I would be in favour of raising costs by about 100%.

TNT88

TNT88

Hates Pedo

• 3,458 posts

User's Awards

2    14       71      

It was a joke but anyone can create a 200 gate terminal with relative ease, terminals are way too cheap to build and operate in game. I would be in favour of raising costs by about 100%.

I would be in favor for cheaper terminal prices. But hey, we can't have everything we want.

konj1

konj1

whatever

• 562 posts

User's Awards

3       3    3      

Why would you want to expand your terminal if it's not full? Just so that others could see that you have, what, 500 or 1000 gates?

If you fill 200 gates, you can usually easily re-configure routes to fit more planes. I filled max slots once on PEK and I had no problem managing routes after that to fit more planes (e.g. some routes with 250 departures by MD-83 or 737-300 were switched with new planes to 150 x A321, max bonus for frequency is around 80 anyway).

I'm more bothered by 10 gate limitation at foreign airports, even the biggest ones with a bunch of free gates. That really messed up plans for me in some cases.  :hmmph:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users