- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

drv4truk

drv4truk

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,273 posts
How about making it so that if an airline is in debt for over 12 months in a row, it is automatically shut down. This can be done similar to the unused gates script. If an airline is in debt for a month, they should get a warning. Then another after 6 months. If they are in debt for 12 months, the airline should be closed. If at any time during the 12 months, the airline comes out of debt, the 12 month clock should be reset.

AirKevin

AirKevin

Air Kevin Captain

• 929 posts
  • WLM ID:AirKevin747@yahoo.com
  • AIM Screen Name:AirKevin747
  • Yahoo ID:AirKevin747
I really don't know why an airline would be in debt for that long, anyway.

piercey

piercey

I heart Embraer!

• 1,375 posts
  • Yahoo ID:pierceyohio@sbcglobal.net
Thats iffy. If you just made a huge 747 order, you could be in debt for a while. This shouldn't be considered until at least loans are included in the game

drv4truk

drv4truk

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,273 posts
Well, I was in debt for $36M because of the aircraft I ordered. With the routes I set up I was able to make over $1.3M a day and now have that almost paid off. That was in just under two months time. If an airline is in debt for more than 6 months there is a serious problem. This would solve the problem of airlines putting $1 ticket prices on routes and leaving them sit there.

Pacific

Pacific

• 1,013 posts

User's Awards

2       2      
I think this is a great idea, except make it that:

"If an airline has exceeded the credit limit for 12 months, it should be automatically shut down."

It would be good for weeding out "abandoned" accounts.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users