Photo

Starting Aircraft

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

NWAviator

NWAviator

AE Player

• 33 posts

What's the purpose of having a set list of starting aircraft? Couldn't AE start you off in a new world with a certain amount of money but no other assets, and then you choose your own aircraft from there? I just feel like the few starting options are sort of limiting.

LockheedTristar

LockheedTristar

Trijets

• 285 posts

User's Awards

What's the purpose of having a set list of starting aircraft? Couldn't AE start you off in a new world with a certain amount of money but no other assets, and then you choose your own aircraft from there? I just feel like the few starting options are sort of limiting.

I agree, it's pointless... 

Tesla

Tesla

Inactive

• 2,392 posts

I agree, it's pointless... 

It's bad for those who want to run unique fleets. The starting options are kinda bad. I got the VFW Fokker 614. That has 60 odd seats and ridiculous fuel flow.

Viero

Viero

Data Collector

• 231 posts

User's Awards

I think adding an option to the starting aircraft like what the OP is suggesting would actually be a great idea, I've noticed that's a problem whenever I start a Soviet airline (since I try to keep the fleet realistic with a Yak-42, Tu-154, or Il-18D) or start an airline late in the world.

Posted Image

Posted Image

sargester

sargester

#BRINGBACKTHEOLDCOLORSAA

• 139 posts

User's Awards

What I do is get the cheapest of the lease`s and terminate and start of with another type.

Cyprus_240-animated-flag-gifs.gifUSA_240-animated-flag-gifs.gifItaly_240-animated-flag-gifs.gif

Max Devo

Max Devo

Extra spicy memes

• 363 posts

I'd be alright with this.

tumblr_nfjii5i0Ky1sorz3uo1_250.jpg

NWAviator

NWAviator

AE Player

• 33 posts

Thank you all for your input - I agree that it makes it really difficult to make your airline unique.

Hake.

Hake.

Too Old For All This Jazz

• 4,295 posts
  • Skype Name:billfoster123

User's Awards

From the A to the E to the 4 ^_^ .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users