Photo

Gate Leasing

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

NWAviator

NWAviator

AE Player

• 33 posts

Where exactly do you get the gate lease costs at airports? This is a weird question, but I was curious. 

PatriotsBruins&RedSox

PatriotsBruins&RedSox

AE Player

• 83 posts
Before you click lease your gate the price will be slightly to the left of that button..

Ie... boston will say $280,000 and Martha's Vineyard would say $15,000
MAL

NWAviator

NWAviator

AE Player

• 33 posts

Before you click lease your gate the price will be slightly to the left of that button..

Ie... boston will say $280,000 and Martha's Vineyard would say $15,000

I was more wondering how exactly they (the people at AE) come up with those lease costs. Do the they find the information on the web? Do they calculate it themselves?

Hake.

Hake.

Too Old For All This Jazz

• 4,295 posts
  • Skype Name:billfoster123

User's Awards

I was more wondering how exactly they (the people at AE) come up with those lease costs. Do the they find the information on the web? Do they calculate it themselves?

For every 1,000,000 pax it costs $1,000 roughly. Some airports do break this, though.

Tesla

Tesla

Inactive

• 2,392 posts

For every 1,000,000 pax it costs $1,000 roughly. Some airports do break this, though.

You mean every 100,000 right. Because by 1,000,000, Heathrows gate cost should only be 70k!

TheGreatOP

TheGreatOP

TheGreatOP

• 193 posts
  • Skype Name:TheGreatOP

You mean every 100,000 right. Because by 1,000,000, Heathrows gate cost should only be 70k!

Some airports have way less than that... but overall it is around $1000 per 100,000 pax.

NWAviator

NWAviator

AE Player

• 33 posts

Thank you to everyone!

Anthony Morgan

Anthony Morgan

AE Addict To-Be

• 17 posts

How do you exactly calculate gate leasing fee for a month? I have only one gate at 6 airports, unchanged from last month. But my gate leasing goes up to 2,000 k from only 800k last month. Why is this?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users