Photo

ALT's Paint Shop - Request Slots Open

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

bAnderson

bAnderson

Timeless

• 2,139 posts

Aw man.. I would've loved one of those real life thingies. I always wondered what it would look like to one day go to Fort Lauderdale airport and see 275 Quantum 734s...

wgOP4y0.jpg

tstols

tstols

AE Player

• 25 posts

Would you be able to make a Watermelon Air livery? Here's the requirements. (i copied another persons form for liveries)

Type: Livery with a logo too, please. 
Name of Airline: Watermelon Air
Font: Choose whatever you think is best.
Colours: Mainly Green, but add some pink too. (Idea: Make outer areas green like Watermelon Shell, inside of plane (and seat area) pink, like the inside of a watermelon, with windows being black, like watermelon seeds)
Brief description of Airline: We want people to fly with the power of WATERMELON! We serve in a random country or location (wherever the melon takes us) and grow from there. Founded May 20, will operate as soon as we have a logo.
Brief outline of what you are looking for: A Boeing, 737 or 787. I'd like some Watermelons on it, or scattered little pieces of Watermelon on it.
Anything else that may be of importance: Nothing much. If you have a good idea for this, feel free to go ahead and do it. I'll probably love it either way. 

Thanks,

tstols

Eos Airlines Owner/CEO. Not a member of an alliance.

CONCH REPUBLIC IS INDEPENDENT! (jk)  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

JP.

JP.

The resident Dutch Belgian

• 1,384 posts

User's Awards

Would you be able to make a Watermelon Air livery? Here's the requirements. (i copied another persons form for liveries)

Type: Livery with a logo too, please. Name of Airline: Watermelon AirFont: Choose whatever you think is best.Colours: Mainly Green, but add some pink too. (Idea: Make outer areas green like Watermelon Shell, inside of plane (and seat area) pink, like the inside of a watermelon, with windows being black, like watermelon seeds)Brief description of Airline: We want people to fly with the power of WATERMELON! We serve in a random country or location (wherever the melon takes us) and grow from there. Founded May 20, will operate as soon as we have a logo.Brief outline of what you are looking for: A Boeing, 737 or 787. I'd like some Watermelons on it, or scattered little pieces of Watermelon on it.Anything else that may be of importance: Nothing much. If you have a good idea for this, feel free to go ahead and do it. I'll probably love it either way. 

Thanks,

tstols

Can you read?

DWA_10_years_sig.png

YAjRqwL.png

tstols

tstols

AE Player

• 25 posts

Hey, i didn't know, i saw it open and posted. geez. :ninja4:

Eos Airlines Owner/CEO. Not a member of an alliance.

CONCH REPUBLIC IS INDEPENDENT! (jk)  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

Air Master

Air Master

• 2 posts

Wow good job on the liveries!

Can you please make me a livery?

Name:McAirways

Logo:One similar to the Jet Airways logo.

Aircraft-MC-33-200

Colors-blue,black and white on a A330-200.

Thank You!

skywalker225

skywalker225

• 7 posts

Could you make a logo for me its called Norman UK Connect and I want the logo to be precisely 120 x 23 thank you 

joojoo1975

joojoo1975

AE Addict To-Be

• 17 posts

Greetings

I hope i am doing this right.

name of my company:  12 Tribes Air

colors: the colors of the flag of Isreal.

would love to have the Star of David to dominate the tail section/tail rudder section

my slogan is:  Come save with us

my airline description is: Cost Savings Airline from the Promised Land

if i left anything out or done something wrong, please let me know.  when i looked it had 5 slots open, if that has changed, no worries.

PS: for the airplane i would say 747-400D  http://ae31.airline-...php?aircraft=31

thank you

thank you either way though!

og EKPO

og EKPO

Longtime AE Player

• 100 posts

Order is canceled.

FrequentFlyer223

FrequentFlyer223

AE Addict To-Be

• 18 posts

User's Awards

Hi, I'm looking for my livery - European German Airlines. Need logo, colors. Preferably on a A321-200 or a 747-400. Country of origin Germany.

lord_ben15

lord_ben15

• 4 posts

hi can you make me a livery for midland airways?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users