Photo

R0: 7th-place airline up for grabs, but there's a catch...

R0

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

aoumd

aoumd

AE Player

• 94 posts

User's Awards

7    3    2    2    2   

After much thought, I have decided to put WorldPoint, currently 7th place in R0, up for grabs.  (WorldPoint is flagged in China in the game).  I realized that I have some family and work obligations in the next month or so that will make keeping WorldPoint up to date in the game a challenge.  I may start another, smaller operation that I can keep up with in the next month, or I may come back to AE and start another larger airline later on.  But for now, WorldPoint is up for the taking.  Feel free to do whatever you want with it.  I won't interfere, though as founder of WorldPoint I may take a peek every now and then just to see what direction you take things.

But there's a catch:  I got to this point only after I closed all my routes and began trying to put them back in (getting a couple dozen routes in), modernizing them with more modern aircraft.  I figured this would be faster than the "Change Aircraft" feature, but realized I had time to do neither.  So while you will inherit a fleet of 1,500 aircraft with another 300 on order, nearly two dozen terminals at two dozen hubs, and $254B in game cash, you'll need to reestablish routes quickly to keep the airline growing as the DOP is currently only $11 million with nearly all of the aircraft idle.

Let me know if you're interested.  Thanks!

gabrielthegenious

gabrielthegenious

AE Player

• 44 posts

User's Awards

9    5    4   
Hi! I think i can handle it for you, if you allow me to retire first class on smaller planes, and use more realistic seat configurations. I can also create a new logo to you. If you agree with those changes, my ID is 19770. If not, thanks for the attention.
Best regards,
CEO Gabriel S. Silva

Best regards,

CEO Gabriel S. Silva

:)

aoumd

aoumd

AE Player

• 94 posts

User's Awards

7    3    2    2    2   

Gabriel,

Sounds like a plan!  You're more than welcome to do whatever you want with the airline, it's yours to take over.  I'll just occasionally watch but no longer do anything with WorldPoint.  

I had tried a low density layout to try and maximize legroom, but you're more than welcome to change that.

Plugging in your user id now.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: R0

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users