Photo

Requesting a livery for Hibiscus Airways

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

tooposh62

tooposh62

• 7 posts

Hi Everyone, 

I'm new to the game but I just love simulation games. I love aviation but I think that's because of my job, anyway I'm digressing.

I would really appreciate it if I could have a Logo and Livery made for my airline Hibiscus Airways. The airline will be based in the Caribbean, not really sure which Island, but I would love something modern yet colourful, showing the Caribbean spirit. 

Thanks for taking your time to look at my request.  

Guest_lord.bendtner_*

Guest_lord.bendtner_*
  • Guests
I might make you a livery later on but I would just like to offer advice on where to start your airline. The Netherlands is very good for intra Carribean networks due to the fact that it is possible to fly out of Curaçao, Aruba, and St. Maarten, as well as after 2000 from the French colonies as well as the Cayman Islands, Turks, and BVI. The same applies for France, using Pointe-a-Pitre and Fort de France airports, or Britain so you can use the airports I previously mentioned. Puerto Rico works, as does Trinidad and Tobago. If I had to rand the best Carribean countries and airports to start a Carribean Airline out of it would be...
Netherlands - AUA, SXM, CUR, BON
Cuba- Havana, Santiago
France - PTP, Fort de France
Dominican Republic - Santo Domingo, Santiago,
Puerto Rico - San Juan, Ponce
Trinidad and Tobago - Port-of-Spain, Tobago
Jamaica - Kingston, Montego Bay
Britain - BVI, Turks and Caicos, Cayman Islands

tooposh62

tooposh62

• 7 posts

I might make you a livery later on but I would just like to offer advice on where to start your airline. The Netherlands is very good for intra Carribean networks due to the fact that it is possible to fly out of Curaçao, Aruba, and St. Maarten, as well as after 2000 from the French colonies as well as the Cayman Islands, Turks, and BVI. The same applies for France, using Pointe-a-Pitre and Fort de France airports, or Britain so you can use the airports I previously mentioned. Puerto Rico works, as does Trinidad and Tobago. If I had to rand the best Carribean countries and airports to start a Carribean Airline out of it would be...
Netherlands - AUA, SXM, CUR, BON
Cuba- Havana, Santiago
France - PTP, Fort de France
Dominican Republic - Santo Domingo, Santiago,
Puerto Rico - San Juan, Ponce
Trinidad and Tobago - Port-of-Spain, Tobago
Jamaica - Kingston, Montego Bay
Britain - BVI, Turks and Caicos, Cayman Islands

Thank you ever so much for your advice, I'll act upon that. 

Max Devo

Max Devo

Extra spicy memes

• 363 posts

Logo:

11168004_1462107644081512_31311646209001

Livery:

11150645_1462107357414874_84899594694253

tumblr_nfjii5i0Ky1sorz3uo1_250.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users