Photo

Multiple Airlines up For Grabs!

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Jireh Garcia

Jireh Garcia

AE Player

• 34 posts

Hello There! School is fast coming here, and I won't be able to handle all of my airlines. I really, really need people to handle these. Here is the List:

R0:

1.) El Al Israel Airlines, Rank 73, 21 Idle Aircraft, DOP of 33.3 million USD, and an estmated 15.4 billion USD in cash reserves.

http://ae31.airline-...3r0&player=1970

-I really would like it to expand more. All "major" airports have been filled :)

R3:

1.) EgyptAir, Rank 92, 13 Idle Aircraft, DOP of 12.5 million USD, and an estimated 2.8 billion USD in cash reserves.

http://ae31.airline-...e3r3&player=907

-This is my 2nd most neglected airline. I really want it to expand globally, like my first EgyptAir a few years back, which became Sunshine Airlines.

1.) El Al Israel Airlines, Rank 100, 26 idle aircraft, DOP of 19.5 million USD, and an estimated 10.1 billion USD in cash reserves.

- Large Global Expansion.

http://ae31.airline-...3ra&player=1346

2.) Bulgaria Air, Rank 197, 14 idle aircraft, DOP of 5.9 million USD, and an estimated 1.5 billion USD in cash reserves.

http://ae31.airline-...3ra&player=1347

-My most neglected airline, I really would like it to expand globally, then start a true Inter-European route (eg. Paris-London routes, London to Frankfurt routes, Madrid to Rome route, etc.). If the Inter-European dream lives, you might as well name it Inter-European Airways, like in my R0 version.

Now I've learned the lesson of not creating multiple airlines at once. Thanks for the help! :)

tchung

tchung

I will help everyone!

• 114 posts

Hi. I would like to help you. I am better low cost carriers (LCC) but am also good at normal carriers and all other types. Most of my airlines have a reputation of 70% and higher but as I have started many new airlines many of them are starting to pick up on reputation. I only want shared control so I can help you and also because as it isn't as fun when you takeover and make every decision by yourself. I am also the head of Star Alliance in S4 (Sandbox world). Send me a message if you are interested. Good luck to your airline! God bless and thanks for reading this reply   :)     :D

My forum ID is 50002

Thanks,

Tchung

I also run quite a few other airlines for people that are in a higher place   :)

PM me on AE if you need any help or have any questions   :)

I am good at routing and will stay with your current fleet to keep maintenance and operating costs lower.

I also won't mess with your in flight entertainment and service  :)

May I run El Al Israel airlines with you?

I will be able to find routes quickly and easily. 

I am currently managing a lot of airlines so I will be able to add one of yours in too :)

The Guy Who Wants To Help

AKA THE BOSS

Jireh Garcia

Jireh Garcia

AE Player

• 34 posts

El Al Israel Airlines (R0 and R-Alpha) has been given to tchung. :) The other airlines are still available to anyone willing and capable of managing these airlines.

Boing the Ostrich

Boing the Ostrich

AE's Arab Bird

• 946 posts

User's Awards

I would like to take Egyptair, I am best at running Arab airlines (As I am Arab) so I can run Egyptair well. (Though I have  strong focus on realism btw) 

ID: 26818

AXUbLwK.pngDWA_Sig_3_8.png

Tesla

Tesla

Inactive

• 2,392 posts

I'l take Bulgaria Air. 33020.

Jireh Garcia

Jireh Garcia

AE Player

• 34 posts
EgyptAir (R3) has been given to Boing the Ostrich :). The other airlines are still up for grabs

Jireh Garcia

Jireh Garcia

AE Player

• 34 posts
Well @tchung you must replace the old airplanes over time, as usual :). Everyone in these worlds can replace the jets with more efficient and larger ones. I really like to make all of these airlines have an all wide-body aircraft fleet. It's more efficient.

Bulgaria Air has been given to Wastefish. :) Selection of managers is closed. Thank You for your cooperation! :)

tchung

tchung

I will help everyone!

• 114 posts

Yes I will be replacing the jets.

Sorry I was quite busy yesterday as it was my dad's birthday :)

AKA THE BOSS

Jireh Garcia

Jireh Garcia

AE Player

• 34 posts

Happy birthday to your father, @TheBoss! Thank You! And for everyone please :) don't lower the prices so much that almost no profit is made, if it is possible to reset them to their "highest" base value (First price to be shown in the 'Create Routes' panel), please do.

I really laugh at other so-called "low-cost" carriers not making profit due to low prices. When theirs is very, very low, I can just retain the base price :D

tchung

tchung

I will help everyone!

• 114 posts

:) I put the cost low so get people on my airlines but have IFS spam sometimes :)

I can't run your airline it is too big sorry.

AKA THE BOSS

tchung

tchung

I will help everyone!

• 114 posts

:) I put the cost low so get people on my airlines but have IFS spam sometimes :)

I can't run your airline it is too big sorry.

AKA THE BOSS

Harrison.

Harrison.

AE's Asian

• 240 posts

I can take over any airline, I have experience in all types. 25507. 

PS. Post #100 

:party: :yahoo:

Skyroutes Admin

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a0149d3efa.jpg

FIwBmaF.png

Cameras:

Nikon D750 | Nikon D300s | Nikon D5100

Nikkor AF-S 24-70mm f/2.8G | Sigma 150-600mm C f/5-6.3 | Nikkor 24mm AF-S f/1.4G

Computers:

2019 Razer Blade 15 Advanced RTX 2070 | 2015 13" Apple Retina MacBook Pro | 2013 15.6" Sony Vaio Fit 15E

2010 Custom Built PC

tchung

tchung

I will help everyone!

• 114 posts

I add you then??

AKA THE BOSS

LebaKnees

LebaKnees

AE Know It All

• 209 posts