• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

Viero

Viero

Data Collector

• 231 posts

User's Awards

Hello there,

I run a rather large Hong Kong-based airline named Dynasty Pacific, and after running it without one for a while, I would like it to have a livery and logo.

For the logo I already have one I could base it off of, a logo for a Macau-based airline done by a friend, which is attached below, that could be used in the same style for this airline. For the livery I was thinking it could take cues from Xiamen Air's 3rd gen livery, with a similar fuselage cheatline, except instead of being in varying shades of blue, it would be in shades of red. Also, the airline's logo itself would be a stylized version of the bauhinia flower, similar to how it is on the seal of Hong Kong or the now-rebranded CR Airways. Optionally, the logo could be centered in the tail (which would be red, while the logo is white, in a similar arrangement to the HK flag), or it could be enlarged and occupy only part of it while retaining the same color scheme (such as in new Varig's tail).

The aircraft's modern-day fleet would be similar to Cathay Pacific's/Dragonair's (which as you might guess this airline is based on), utilizing the Boeing 747-400, Boeing 777 variants, Airbus A330/A340, and the Airbus A320. Other semi-recent aircraft would include the Lockheed L-1011-200.

As an extension to this request, if you could make a livery for Macau Pacific done in the same manner as one you would make for Dynasty Pacific, since the two airlines are related, I would appreciate that as well. The only major differences are that Macau Pacific's livery should be done in shades of green instead of red and use Macau's official seal in place of the stylized bauhinia flower. 

If you want to take a few liberties with this livery, feel free to, I'd love to see what you have in mind.

Thank you in advance,

Viero

Attached Files

Posted Image

Posted Image

vsauce

vsauce

travelling at 35 km/h

• 636 posts

User's Awards

isn't dynasty pacific one of ev's airlines?

09f14b347b.jpg

xjF8rVw.png

Viero

Viero

Data Collector

• 231 posts

User's Awards

I think there might be another newer airline with a similar name in a world I'm not currently participating in, but I've been using this name across a few worlds already without any problem. I don't think there should be any problem, even if there is a similarly named one.

Posted Image

Posted Image

thelegend66

thelegend66

AE Player

• 30 posts

Is the actual logo of Dynasty Pacific the flower itself, while it's themes are red and white?

3.png#thelegend66

thelegend66

thelegend66

AE Player

• 30 posts

Also is the flower supposed to be white or red?

3.png#thelegend66

thelegend66

thelegend66

AE Player

• 30 posts

Also is the flower supposed to be white or red?

3.png#thelegend66

thelegend66

thelegend66

AE Player

• 30 posts

Here is the best i could do with the description you gave me, if possible

you could add more detail to what you really want. In the meantime i have two themes:

Attached Files

3.png#thelegend66

thelegend66

thelegend66

AE Player

• 30 posts

I only made one for macaupacific bcuz of time constraits here it is:

Attached Files

3.png#thelegend66

Viero

Viero

Data Collector

• 231 posts

User's Awards

I like how those those turned out actually, I think I'll stick with them (unless you have some time and want to do a second version of the Macau Pacific logo like you mentioned).

Thanks!

Posted Image

Posted Image

thelegend66

thelegend66

AE Player

• 30 posts

i could if you want :D i have spare time now

3.png#thelegend66

Viero

Viero

Data Collector

• 231 posts

User's Awards

Sure, if you want to go for it I'd love to see.

Also another part of the request was a livery for the airline, if that's also something you can do for it using the logos you've made I would appreciate it.

You could do the liveries using both variations of each logo if you want (like how Virgin Blue had an inverted color plane in addition to it's usual livery), but I would at least like to see a livery based on the the red-backgrounded Dynasty Pacific and the green-backgrounded Macau Pacific logos.

Thanks again!

Posted Image

Posted Image

thelegend66

thelegend66

AE Player

• 30 posts

Unfortunately i'm not the man for liveries i have not explored that yet, but i may get in touch if do :)

As for the MacauPacific logo can you elaborate more on what you want :D

3.png#thelegend66

Viero

Viero

Data Collector

• 231 posts

User's Awards

That's understandable and fine, I appreciate what you've done already as it is.

Anyways for the Macau Pacific logo, I was thinking of an alternate version with some green text and a green logo on a white background, kind of like what you did on the upper logo for Dynasty Pacific.

Posted Image

Posted Image

thelegend66

thelegend66

AE Player

• 30 posts

Here is the rendition you wanted, although i could not find a picture of the flower being green, i tried to convert it to green instead. It might look a bit dodgy but when you shrink it to the actual logo size it will look okay i guess. I also did not know if you wanted the circle or not so i posted 2 versions

Attached Files

3.png#thelegend66

Viero

Viero

Data Collector

• 231 posts

User's Awards

I think that's fine.

I appreciate what you've done for the logos so far, thanks!

Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users