- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

LockheedTristar

LockheedTristar

Trijets

• 285 posts

User's Awards

Ok, we are all stuck with the *completely* pointless helicopters. What I think would work is to add a few oil rigs around the world. Depeding on the sixe of rig more/ less workers would need to go there. Just an idea

Tesla

Tesla

Inactive

• 2,392 posts

Ok, we are all stuck with the *completely* pointless helicopters. What I think would work is to add a few oil rigs around the world. Depeding on the sixe of rig more/ less workers would need to go there. Just an idea

There is a point of helicopters, though it is rarely advantaged. It is operating from Helipads, which planes obviously can't. I suppose there is a point to this.

sound_guy0918

sound_guy0918

AE Know It All

• 163 posts

Essentially adding more heli-only private landing pads, which do exist in great numbers...but the game model is based on commercial service...so...

Tesla

Tesla

Inactive

• 2,392 posts

Essentially adding more heli-only private landing pads, which do exist in great numbers...but the game model is based on commercial service...so...

These are charters that he is talking about.

PC Will

PC Will

AE'spolice officer (in training).

• 505 posts

technically these were commercial.. see British Airways Helicopters

very much so.

BA used Boeing CH47's iirc (aka Chinook).

gallery_7626_9_1537.jpg

MSC Application (Papersift): Passed 08/2015 Written Assessment: Passed 16/10/2015 Interview: Passed 16/10/2015 Fitness test: Passed 16/10/2015 Medical: Passed 16/10/2015 
Vetting: Passed 01/2016  Induction Evening (NSY): Attended 12/02/2016 Training: Completed 07/03/2016 - 11/04/2016 - 24 Day Intensive AttestationCompleted Sunday 12th June
First Shift: Sat 20/08/2016 19:00-04:00

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PC Application: Passed August 2016 Online tests: Passed October 2016 Day 1 Assessment Passed February 2017 Day 2 Assessment Passed April 2017 Vetting Status: Cleared Training intake start date: 30th August 2017
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2016 Retina Macbook Pro w Touchbar 256GB SSD i5 2.9GHZ

Custom built PC:

Corsair Obsidian 750D Full ATX Case
Intel Core i7-6850k Six Core @ 3.6GHZ
ASUS X99 Motherboard
Corsair Hydro H100i V2 CPU Cooler
32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHZ
Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 1080TI 11GB GDDR5X
250GB Samsung 850 Evo Solid State Drive
500GB Samsung 850 Evo Solid State Drive

LockheedTristar

LockheedTristar

Trijets

• 285 posts

User's Awards

And the CH-47 is in the game so... (Boeing 234)

n.x.w.m

n.x.w.m

taiwanball

• Data Collector
  • 2,061 posts

And the CH-47 is in the game so... (Boeing 234)

K den....so what's your point? :huh:

cUDPatH.jpg

iquit

iquit

AE Luver

• 296 posts

User's Awards

6       3    7   

Lets add tons of airports so AE loads slower, annoying all players off the game and your will no competitors.

sound_guy0918

sound_guy0918

AE Know It All

• 163 posts

technically these were commercial.. see British Airways Helicopters

True, but the game model isn't currently set up to run custom charters.  AE4, right?

LockheedTristar

LockheedTristar

Trijets

• 285 posts

User's Awards

Lets add tons of airports so AE loads slower, annoying all players off the game and your will no competitors.

Ae runs slower? one of the fastest things for me

ar157

ar157

Resident Australian Arnimal

• 1,476 posts

User's Awards

Correct me if I'm incorrect, but as far as I'm aware, there are very few oil rigs (and mines for that matter) which have IATA codes which is an integral part of AE. However I am in support of the implementation of air strips/helipads which service locations such as oil rigs and mines. Somewhat going off topic but I would personally love to see a contracts system whereby contracts for services between city XYZ - iron ore mine ABC is offered to airlines at random. Something similar could even be implemented for existing passenger routes where they could be contracts for business class or even tourists which would guarantee some seats on your aircraft to be occupied in addition to the regular demand. This of course would require a major shake up to the passenger demand model and something which probably isn't essential to the game :P

DJHonore

DJHonore

CEO of Honore Airlines

• 21 posts
  • Skype Name:dillon.honore

some way of refining your own fuel for your planes would drive down operating costs so, I support the idea.

Official Honore Airlines Logo V1

Honore Airlines, your ticket to a safe and secure flight.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users