Photo

Liaoning Airlines Application (R-Delta)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

zahrul3

zahrul3

AE Player

• 36 posts

I operate from Shenyang in China's northeast, with the intention of operating from Dalian in the future. I find that the current GMI consists of 4 airlines none of which operate in Asia, which is why I want to join.

I try keep things realistic, that includes seating and so on. The 737s I own are all on full economy (33') set-up as they only fly short. domestic routes in which a business class may be unnecessary, especially for 90s China. However, I do have some planes on order with business class - they fly internationally or longer range routes. IFS is 3* on economy and business. I even try to keep destinations realistic - just closed flights from Shenyang to Changchun, Dalian and Harbin as real life airlines do not fly those routes due to the presence of much cheaper trains. Avg. plane utilisation is around 10-11, which I guess should be realistic.

Seat configs: B737-300, 137Y (32-33' seat pitch, no IFE)

B737-300, 8C/120Y (38' seat pitch C, 32' seat pitch Y, OHD TV IFE). Seat config from Air China

B757-200, 8C/192Y (38' seat pitch C, 32' seat pitch Y, OHD TV IFE). Seat config from Air China

KJS607

KJS607

The O.G. Savage

• 3,860 posts

User's Awards

6       3   

Thank you for your application to GMI.

Your application will now be processed and go to  member vote.

You will recieve our verdict with full feedback within 24 hours from now.

Thanks,

Kai

msg-1341-0-50048700-1680446869_thumb.png

I did a thing: thetravelsavage.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users