What to do Next?

O1

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

P_E_Ts

P_E_Ts

AE Player

• 33 posts

Hi everyone. I'm a new player and after a few failed attempts in other worlds (was trying to figure out how the game works and finding out how to play) I've started EstonianAir in world O1 and so far its been doing really well. I went from having a couple of 737-300s to leasing 8 Fokker F70s  (the amount of seats and range fit the type of demand Tallinn has), 8 Embraer ERJ-145XR planes (same reason as the Fokkers) and 3 Boeing 737-600 planes for longer distance/higher demand routes in the middle east and Urumqi. I'm making $2.2M per day, have a hub in Tallinn, and have just over $60M right now (it just went down from ~$74M because of lease payments), am in the World Connectors Alliance and I'm wondering what the next step(s) is/are right now. Thanks!

Chubby Bear

Chubby Bear

AE's Noob

• 1,213 posts

User's Awards

2    5      

Go International? Lease some 767/777/A330 ( dont know your world time at present) and expands your base.

South-Africa_240-animated-flag-gifs.gifNew-Zealand_240-animated-flag-gifs.gif

9IYxwsM.png

ND7sS8w.jpg

#AspireMember  #EnvoyMember #Unknown Alien Species #WorldAllianceMember

Bruce66

Bruce66

• 9 posts

User's Awards

Maybe work on figuring out a competitive IFS and IFE systems with acceptable cost for international competition

LuxAirport

LuxAirport

AE Player

• 90 posts

User's Awards

2    2    3    2   

Get ATR's or Dash's and get rid of the mixture of ERJ's and Fokker 70. I like the Fokker 70 but they do not make a lot of money. Also replace the 737-300 with B737-600/700 to keep maintenance costs low.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: O1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users