- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
31 replies to this topic

Guest_Nathaniel_*

Guest_Nathaniel_*
  • Guests

Originally posted by AirCanada

Originally posted by drv4truk
Wow, Nathaniel Jr. is really showing off his arrogant newbness. Maybe next he will rewrite the FAQ and the manual for us seeing as how he knows so much about the development of AE. :)

Nathaniel Jr?? Hardly lol Nathaniel sees him as his like number 1 competitor lmao so I dont think Nat would want him to be called Nathaniel Jr lol

quite an honor i have achevied .. i will train rammstein in the ways of being an arrogant bastard, and be as good as me :)

[Edited on 6/13/2005 by Nathaniel]

Rammstein

Rammstein

• 84 posts

Originally posted by Nathaniel

Originally posted by AirCanada

Originally posted by drv4truk
Wow, Nathaniel Jr. is really showing off his arrogant newbness. Maybe next he will rewrite the FAQ and the manual for us seeing as how he knows so much about the development of AE. :)

Nathaniel Jr?? Hardly lol Nathaniel sees him as his like number 1 competitor lmao so I dont think Nat would want him to be called Nathaniel Jr lol

quite an honor i have achevied .. i will train rammstein in the ways of being an arrogant bastard, and be as good as me :)

[Edited on 6/13/2005 by Nathaniel]

You have to teach me the ways of the force, oh.... Nat-Kanobi!

Guest_Nathaniel_*

Guest_Nathaniel_*
  • Guests
what is your msn or aim young rammstein :) i will not fail you like obwan - kanobi failed anikin :)

Pacific

Pacific

• 1,013 posts

User's Awards

2       2      
After all the cheating scandal is gone, it would definately be good to be able to configure the number of seats, at range penalty.

Like...what if you wanna cram 500 people in a 777-300 to be used on short hauls like ANA does in real life? :)

But first of all, the cheating needs to be resolved.

Guest_Nathaniel_*

Guest_Nathaniel_*
  • Guests
And also the other million features that they originally planned, this was not on the original list, so let me say something:

THIS WILL TAKE A LONG TIME BEFORE IT IS IMPLIMENTED SO SSSH AND SIT DOWN!

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
Some people need to learn something = patience is a virtue in this game!!!!!

Honestly, i been playing this game for a while and would love some many features to be implemented into the game, which have been requested before and are been requested, however, i came to the conclusion that there are more important things do to with this game than just adding some little service features, where u can add PTV and Business class seats....

My suggestion to everyone who wishes to suggestion things such as these, please take into consideration that at the moment, i presume the most important thing Miller should be doing is finding these cheats amongst us, who are ruining the game for the most of us and until they are not all taken care off, nothing much else is going to happen!!!!!!

:)

Guest_Nathaniel_*

Guest_Nathaniel_*
  • Guests
And then there is the other features he plans to incorporate before so.........

dazwalsh

dazwalsh

• 438 posts
right ok these forums are getting beyond a joke..if every reply is going to be "dont put this on millers plate there is far more pressing issues to deal with "

1. tell us what them issues /plans are
2. shut the suggestion forum down for the time being
3. at least if you must be arrogant arses..to be polite and no bash everyone who has a half decent idea

just my 2p's worth

Crazy764

Crazy764

• 206 posts
For all of you saying that Miller has too much to do etc...the person who suggested this idea (or any other) isn't saying that he/she wants it implemented tomorrow!

He just thought of this suggestion, and decided to put it up here, so when Miller does get around to it, he can evaluate the validity and viability of the feature and potentially implement it.

After all, isn't that what this forum is for? Posting suggestions?
God...I seriously think some of you have personality disorders....

dazwalsh

dazwalsh

• 438 posts
nicely put crazy.. lets all just get along....

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
Crazy764, relax mate, no need to start getting worked up just becuase some people say "Miller has too much to do etc"!!!!

People are been honesty about the current circumstances and that yes, it may be a great idea and something the game may have in future, but some poeple, like myself, dont wont some getting their hopes up for it to be included in the next 3-4 weeks.

AE is a work in progress and therefore, new stuff will get implemented into the game when Miller chooses so.

:)

Sunshine Airways CEO

Sunshine Airways CEO

• 568 posts

User's Awards

5    5      
There is a list of projects that Miller has been working on. They have been delayed for several reasons (one being the unexpected second server change).

Please be patient and enjoy the game as it is right now. The airports, and additions will come in due time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users