• This topic is locked This topic is locked
31 replies to this topic

RacingBoy13

RacingBoy13

Banned

• 43 posts
  • WLM ID:Dario512
  • Yahoo ID:RacingBoy13
I think it would be nice that when you go to buy an airrcraft you dont just have the engine options but also other options such as different more confortable seats, PTV's (Personal Televisions) extra avionics and more.

Also it would be nice to manage pilots and flight attendants too!

Rammstein

Rammstein

• 84 posts
You have got to be kidding me....

Do you think this stuff really just appears out of thin air? Go make your own flight management system, Miller and his staff have enough things to work out already. Things of much GREATER IMPORTANCE than that. Wow...

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
I believe what u have suggested has been discussed before in this forum and i believe Miller has taken note of it.

However, dont expect it to be implemented into the game in the near future. There is more important things to look at than this, so bear this in mind.

:)

piercey

piercey

I heart Embraer!

• 1,375 posts
  • Yahoo ID:pierceyohio@sbcglobal.net
RacingBoy- that would be cool, but with the recent outburst of huge cheating scandles, and the fact that miller wants to add the used plane broker, stock market, and hundreds of other things, it's probably near the bottom of the pile.

Atlantic_Air

Atlantic_Air

• 846 posts

Originally posted by Rammstein

Do you think this stuff really just appears out of thin air? Go make your own flight management system, Miller and his staff have enough things to work out already. Things of much GREATER IMPORTANCE than that. Wow...

dude chill its just a suggestion. yeah we know about what he has to do, but its just a suggestion.

Canadian

Canadian

AE Luver

• 347 posts
Well its not like you can SEE the inside of the plane with PTVs and stuff, just pretend you ordered it with PTVs :)

RacingBoy13

RacingBoy13

Banned

• 43 posts

Excuse me but this is why we have a Suggestion Forum, i didnt ask you anything so shut up. I see a lot of people getting flamed at here at the suggestion forum.

Firstable this is why is here! It doesnt matter what we suggest, they're just suggestions it doesnt mean that its going to happend.

Second of all shut up man!

AirKevin

AirKevin

Air Kevin Captain

• 929 posts
  • WLM ID:AirKevin747@yahoo.com
  • AIM Screen Name:AirKevin747
  • Yahoo ID:AirKevin747
Dario, forget what everyone else said. I think it's a great idea, the PTV and seats. As for the avionics...different planes have different avionics systems, so I think you should be able to modify your planes with better avionics, which should cost money.

Guest_ACman_*

Guest_ACman_*
  • Guests
I think the engine choice is good. I like that.

What about this? Choosing the model like how theres a 767-200, 767-200M, 767-200ER what about that?

RacingBoy13

RacingBoy13

Banned

• 43 posts
Yeahh this are all good ideas, we just have to wait and see how all of this turns out.

Rammstein

Rammstein

• 84 posts

Originally posted by RacingBoy13

Excuse me but this is why we have a Suggestion Forum, i didnt ask you anything so shut up. I see a lot of people getting flamed at here at the suggestion forum.

Firstable this is why is here! It doesnt matter what we suggest, they're just suggestions it doesnt mean that its going to happend.

1) I don't have to shut up, this is a public forum and I have the freedom to say that. I didn't abuse you or threaten to kill you. The way you say it sounds like you are an 11-year-old queer going though his period.

2) I think that was a pretty stupid and half-baked suggestion that took nothing into consideration about what has been developing with the airline empires game. It is my OPINION. Deal with it.

3) Think twice about responding to someone in that way, it is just disrespectful and pointless to repeatedly tell someone to "shut up, man". If you didn't like what I had to say about your thing, YOU didn't have to respond to it, and if you did, you didn't have to go bitch about it.

4) Is firstable a word? I think it is "First of all".

[Edited on 6/13/2005 by Rammstein]

drv4truk

drv4truk

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,273 posts
Wow, Nathaniel Jr. is really showing off his arrogant newbness. Maybe next he will rewrite the FAQ and the manual for us seeing as how he knows so much about the development of AE. :)

Rammstein

Rammstein

• 84 posts

Originally posted by drv4truk
Wow, Nathaniel Jr. is really showing off his arrogant newbness. Maybe next he will rewrite the FAQ and the manual for us seeing as how he knows so much about the development of AE. :)

No, I do not hate people who are new to this. I hate people who come in here like they own the place and think it is their god-given right to set "everything in order" , in their minds, on these forums. Also people who are just acting like the sort of dumbasses who play "runescape" and attempt to talk "leet" and think they are the baddest people to hit the forum. Also people who just don't THINK.

Canadian

Canadian

AE Luver

• 347 posts

Originally posted by drv4truk

Nathaniel Jr?? Hardly lol Nathaniel sees him as his like number 1 competitor lmao so I dont think Nat would want him to be called Nathaniel Jr lol

airline55

airline55

• 1,198 posts
Well since this is a suggestion forum and... since we are free to express our opinions, here are mine.

Firstly, I like the Idea of being able to customize your aircraft just like real airlines, remember, this forum is supposed to be used to suggest ways to make the game more realistic.

Secondly, This is an opinion forum, so everyone sould be able to express their opinions WITHOUT GETTING THEIR HEADS RIPPED OFF. Rammstein, until you can express yourself in a polite, civilized, respectful manner, please, for the good of everyone, staf off the forum.

Thats how I feel.

Airline55:cool:

Crazy764

Crazy764

• 206 posts

No, I do not hate people who are new to this. I hate people who come in here like they own the place and think it is their god-given right to set "everything in order" , in their minds, on these forums. Also people who are just acting like the sort of dumbasses who play "runescape" and attempt to talk "leet" and think they are the baddest people to hit the forum. Also people who just don't THINK.

Dude, it's a suggestion forum. That's what it's for: people voicing their ideas. If Miller doesn't like them, he doesn't have to use them. Who are you to judge his suggestion anyways?

God...I think this whole airline management thing is blowing certain people's egos waaaaaaaaay out of proportions.

[Edited on 6/13/2005 by Crazy764]

RacingBoy13

RacingBoy13

Banned

• 43 posts

1) I don't have to shut up, this is a public forum and I have the freedom to say that. I didn't abuse you or threaten to kill you. The way you say it sounds like you are an 11-year-old queer going though his period.

2) I think that was a pretty stupid and half-baked suggestion that took nothing into consideration about what has been developing with the airline empires game. It is my OPINION. Deal with it.

3) Think twice about responding to someone in that way, it is just disrespectful and pointless to repeatedly tell someone to "shut up, man". If you didn't like what I had to say about your thing, YOU didn't have to respond to it, and if you did, you didn't have to go bitch about it.

Ohh yeahh and you are very mature your self aren't you!!!
I've been playing AE for a long time, and i dont think i own this place, but it seems like you do. And all you are is another player like all of us.

And i am not 11 i am 18, and i act a lot more mature than you, god knows how old you are. I dont call people names like a little kid. (the queer thing). I think that PTV's and different kind of seats are a good idea, since real airlines choose this kind of options when they order their aircraft, you might not know this because you probably dont even know how an aircraft flies.

Rammstein

Rammstein

• 84 posts

Ohh yeahh and you are very mature your self aren't you!!!
I've been playing AE for a long time, and i dont think i own this place, but it seems like you do. And all you are is another player like all of us.

And i am not 11 i am 18, and i act a lot more mature than you, god knows how old you are. I dont call people names like a little kid. (the queer thing). I think that PTV's and different kind of seats are a good idea, since real airlines choose this kind of options when they order their aircraft, you might not know this because you probably dont even know how an aircraft flies.

An aircraft flies by taking advantage of Bernoulli's principal and Newton's laws of pyshics. Because of the airfoil, it takes air a longer time to go over the top than under the bottom. However, the fluid (air) has to reach the end in the same amoung of time, and so the air on top moves faster. Because it moves faster, there is less pressure, because the faster a fluid moves the less pressure. This causes the bottom to have more pressure, and it overrides gravity and pushes the wing, and what attached, upwards.

THAT is how a plane flies my friend.

EDIT: I doubt you are 18 with a name like racingBOY13. One a BOY means you are not even a teenager yet... and I don't think any self-respecting 18-year-old would call themself a BOY... hehehehe... and secondly, the number 13, which infers you are a 13 year old... or born in 1913... which I doubt the latter is true. So yes, nice try.

piercey

piercey

I heart Embraer!

• 1,375 posts
  • Yahoo ID:pierceyohio@sbcglobal.net
Rammstein-Your nathaniel imporsanation is not working, be quiet!

RacingBoy- It's a great idea, don't get me wrong, but I'd like to see the stock market, plane broker, and more airports before customization of the airplane because, remember, passangers don't care about the service in this game, unlike Airline Tycoon.

Guest_Nathaniel_*

Guest_Nathaniel_*
  • Guests
This is a good idea that could be implimented yes, but right now i think they are working on getting a new system for finance so they can put alliances and all that in the game... now we all get the point so .. stop this nonsense :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users