Photo

EuropAir partial short term takeover

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Tesla

Tesla

Inactive

• 2,392 posts
Pls can I have an airline runner who does not run spamlines to take shared control of my airline until the Tuesday next week.
Why I should have this role:
Link to an LCC airline of yours ( no REALISTS!!!!!!!)

To do list.
1. Order A380
2. Expand current aircraft families to at least 15 aircraft each.
3. Make a low-cost 4 star IFS which loses no more than 70 dollars per passenger. Hake has one, he might wish to take this role

Conditions:
1. No bankrupting the airline, regardless of money in the bank. You will not be hired again if this happens
2. Utilise all aircraft ordered to no less than 25 remaining hours, a couple here and there will be fine, for instance, 22 hours.
3. No usage of Scam IFS. It will be promptly deleted.

Tesla

Tesla

Inactive

• 2,392 posts

Hold on. Where are your apply form(s). I won't add you unless they are filled to a good standard.

Tesla

Tesla

Inactive

• 2,392 posts

Fine. Yours. After 17th feb, you may be retained if you have done a good job on the airline.

However, if I find no airline, I'l know who did declare bankruptcy

TNT88

TNT88

Hates Pedo

• 3,458 posts

User's Awards

2    14       71      

Fine. Yours. After 17th feb, you may be retained if you have done a good job on the airline.

However, if I find no airline, I'l know who did declare bankruptcy

He would bankrupt it for sure.

Tesla

Tesla

Inactive

• 2,392 posts

Yeah. He's the one that "eventually" loses, as i'll never use him again. I trust at the moment though

TNT88

TNT88

Hates Pedo

• 3,458 posts

User's Awards

2    14       71      

Yeah. He's the one that "eventually" loses, as i'll never use him again. I trust at the moment though

You would realize after a while that you could only trust people in here who you know well. Don't give out your airlines to random player.

Tesla

Tesla

Inactive

• 2,392 posts
That's why I gave it to bAndersoj. He's doing a good job, unlike Ross!!!

Tesla

Tesla

Inactive

• 2,392 posts

This position is now active again, feel free to put in bids for EuropAir, as I have no time to manage the airline anymore.The only people who don't have to bid are members of Skyroutes and Jetstream. Buds of >$3.5 billion will be considered, but do note that these bidders will be second priority to Skyroutes and Jetstream members. Basically, EuropAir is now up for sale.

TNT88

TNT88

Hates Pedo

• 3,458 posts

User's Awards

2    14       71      

did banderson run it into the ground? bid is 1 dollar.

I want pizza.

Tesla

Tesla

Inactive

• 2,392 posts

No.He's doing really well, I'm still waiting on his response, don't have time to dedicate to this airline, hence why it's up for a takeover position. + I'm having Pizza tomorrow, I hope my pizza is not you (LOL, really!). Plus, it's bAnderson, and his full name's Ben Anderson. Thanks for listening/reading.

Tesla

Tesla

Inactive

• 2,392 posts

No.He's doing really well, I'm still waiting on his response, don't have time to dedicate to this airline, hence why it's up for a takeover position. + I'm having Pizza tomorrow, I hope my pizza is not you (LOL, really!). Plus, it's bAnderson, and his full name's Ben Anderson. Thanks for listening/reading.

Your bid has been rejected.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users