[WITHDRAWN] Reapply: Gateway

R6

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Joshu

Joshu

Dommy II

• 27 posts

1- Why do you want to Join Dusk or Dawn, and which one are you more interested in?

I would want to connect my passengers with a great alliance with great quality airline plus be with great, helpful, friendly CEOs.

The only alliance that I have a bit more interest is GMI (most likely not to join). 

2- What airline(s) do you wish to apply with to Dawn or Dusk? Describe them in details.

(Please link us to the airline if it is currently operating, you may also describe planned airlines)

[R6] Gateway IATA: GW I ICAO: GWS I Callsign: GATEWAY I Slogan: Your gateway to the skies! I Hubs: SFO, OAK, MDW, MSY, JFK, LAX, HNL Focus City(ies): SJC

http://ae31.airline-...e3r6&player=142

3- How long are you usually on AE? Are you an active AE community member?

Everyday so im very active on AE. Im usually on atleast 1+ more depending what i have to do to fix, ect..

Other:

I fix the following problems that Boing told me: Utilization (I had 350+ AC to fix! XD )

Thank You,                                    

GamerJoshHD                          

Boing the Ostrich

Boing the Ostrich

AE's Arab Bird

• 946 posts

User's Awards

Thank you for wishing to reapply! Thank you for also exerting all the effort into improving :)

AXUbLwK.pngDWA_Sig_3_8.png

Joshu

Joshu

Dommy II

• 27 posts

[Canceled] I canceled my application due to the airline declaring bankruptcy due to a big negative bank and unrecoverable with 300 aircraft idle with all routes removed. :cry4:

Boing the Ostrich

Boing the Ostrich

AE's Arab Bird

• 946 posts

User's Awards

:| We understand.

AXUbLwK.pngDWA_Sig_3_8.png

Jezza.

Jezza.

AE's resident Yooper.

• 438 posts

[Canceled] I canceled my application due to the airline declaring bankruptcy due to a big negative bank and unrecoverable with 300 aircraft idle with all routes removed. :cry4:

O_O

DWA_Sig_3_15.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: R6

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users