How to: Make a fortune

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
44 replies to this topic

Mr. Wonderful

Mr. Wonderful

Mr. Wonderful

• Validating
  • 53 posts

All i've gotta say is you have got too much time on your hands. If you want to build a similar version of AE you are welcomed to.

Superman

Superman

Data Collector

• Data Collector
  • 1,507 posts

User's Awards

2    3   

All i've gotta say is you have got too much time on your hands. If you want to build a similar version of AE you are welcomed to.

he really does, writing essays for what

Slider

Slider

Slider

• 89 posts

@Mr Wonderful: YUXI, he certainly deserves a User Award for that comment! Too much time? It's one thread, that I didn't even start...run the math on years/# of threads I've initiated. You lose a few points...yet your still trophy worthy. I will wait for Miller23 to "give up" & make me a Developer :P

@Superman: Shouldn't you be looking at runway length's or something?

SirMoo

SirMoo

Rawr?

• 497 posts

I will wait for Miller23 to "give up" & make me a Developer :P

You realize he's not had any part in this game in years? It's Yuxi's baby now. Bloated, ramen fed baby.

Superman

Superman

Data Collector

• Data Collector
  • 1,507 posts

User's Awards

2    3   

@Mr Wonderful: YUXI, he certainly deserves a User Award for that comment! Too much time? It's one thread, that I didn't even start...run the math on years/# of threads I've initiated. You lose a few points...yet your still trophy worthy. I will wait for Miller23 to "give up" & make me a Developer :P

@Superman: Shouldn't you be looking at runway length's or something?

Nope

QK Flight Industries

QK Flight Industries

a Wandering Guide to AE and Beyond

• 2,135 posts

@QK Flight Industries: Extremely eloquent. Thank you for the terrific comments. I especially like "tl;dr", yet then addressing your bloated commentary to what you "tl;dr"...contradiction? How do you comment with precision upon what you've not read? I don't suggest the means by which I participate is the ONLY acceptable way to "play"---in fact it is probably the worst due to it inducing absolute boredom & thus I never "win" because I bankrupt myself within months. I'm certainly not suggesting that AE is a "game"----YUXI's "minions" (us "users") are lulled into perhaps believing that AE is a "game"---but as I stated a "game" must be "decided" and that results in "User Awards". Yet if some "user" actually possessed the patience to exploit the "fare bug" the full term of a "world's" duration....well, they would indeed "win". Unfortunately----and I would certainly like to hear from a Scholar like yourself----the bug I'm "complaining" about isn't that the seat-count on a plane is too low/high...it is a bug that gives an absolute and definitive advantage to anybody who can tolerate the tedium of possessing a $2 billion airline in 8 months after starting with $7.5 million and a single plane. On a scale of 1-10, which would you rate as.....ahh, nah...it wold be the seat count! Insult the Developer????? Yuxi & Miller22 are one in the same? Golly, didn't know that. The point was not to induce "good will", it was to jam a cattle prod up YUXi's ass or a "Developer" to respond to a major flaw....and perhaps show something to the "minions"....seeing YUXI close a topic after it is determined that a user made a benign mistake that would've simply required a tad of attention, is enough to satisfy "all" that AE4 is being toiled away upon. As for your comments on "FREE"...how much do the ads earn? They free too. I never used a foul word...I did call out people who, as YUXI would suggest were responding like pimple faced teenage boys. Abhorrent? Dang, this is a FREE bug riddled website simulation...them funky arabs with those sharp knives....what would you teem that? Most certainly will leave....yet why not respond to the "minions" in regards to why YUXI err ahhh Miller22 never fixed the "fare bug" once being alerted to it? Ohh...and this will certainly be insulting, but you"tl;dr"...go find yourself a huge enema 'cause you sound uber uptight.

I do read all posts prior to responding to them, including this one. Regardless of your justifications concerning your previous vulgar language and direct personal attacks about other members in this forum, it is still completely disrespectful and absolutely uncalled for. Perhaps you were not trying to induce good will, but consider this: if you acted like a decent person, you could potentially get a decent response. Bad behavior doesn't inspire concessions, it asks for punishment. It is also a violation of the site rules and regulations, which are linked on every single page.

I'll recap this again: you have no right to demand anything from the developer as this is not a paid service. As you have already mentioned multiple times at this point, you have reported the issue. It is now up to the site operators to act on the issue at their discretion. They are not required to respond, nor are they bound to fix the issue. The ads you view (and potentially click on) do not constitute payment for this service. Even if they did, it is still a voluntary action which requires your consent. If you don't think that they have responded appropriately, then stop using the service and leave.

You seem to take pleasure in describing all of us as "minions," bound to do whatever Yuxi does. I'd beg to differ: we all have the same free will to act in our own conscience. If we don't believe that Airline Empires is providing what we want, there are other competitors out there to which we could take our web traffic. We are here because we do enjoy the gameplay, we enjoy the community (for the most part), and we believe that the development team is doing something right. Therefore, your basic assumptions are incorrect. For the most part, we acknowledge that the game isn't perfect, that there are flaws in how the simulation works, that there is the possibility for abuse when less than honest members participate. We trust that the admin team will take corrective measures, and if they don't, we figure out how to survive.  It's not just a blind faith that something new and improved is around the corner that keeps us here: we enjoy the game, so we stay.

In short: Your statements are in violation of sitewide rules, and lack common decency. There is no expectation of service from the developers to any member, because this is not a paid service. If you don't like it, don't use it. Leave.

This is my final statement on the matter.

16590230781_7cc5cf6013.jpg

Sig.png

AXUbLwK.png

It's really me, now. #backtoAE

S K Y

S K Y

None of anyone's interest

• 865 posts

User's Awards

7    4   

First,

If it's about valuation, I've seen methods that are either better, or faster, or easier, or weirder, or more competition safe, or less annoying for other players, or more complicated it's impossible to copy, etc. Your method is actually commonly known and has been and will be used by too lot of players. Nothing new nor special about it. You can't boast about your gorilla, I've seen King Kong.

Second,

The fact that you are not a familiar face in the forum (at least for me), and your lack of awards give the right to anyone to grow doubt in your understanding about the game. You're boasting like you know how to win a war, but no one has ever seen you fired a single bullet.

Attached File  Untitled.png   11.49KB   0 downloads It's just more sensible to believe this guy's words than yours. If he tells his story, I will listen.

Third,

You acknowledge yourself playing for free, but still abusing the game bugs and complaining about the developer; You get offended when others say that your approach is not a good one; You want this site run like how you want it; You sound like a jerk.

Conclusion:

I'm not sure how to elaborate my final opinion about you and your thoughts,

The point is... well, you're missing it.

msg-21998-0-02795400-1542637702.png

msg-21998-0-01263700-1542637720.png

Royen

Royen

CEO Of Royen Airlines

• 1,566 posts

I'm trying to read this guys post's, but I keep getting distracted by the repeated, strange use of apostrophes " ". 

Anywho, the fact that you are not listening to anyone on this topic nor taking their opinions and rather valid comments into consideration when replying shows the type of character you are. Time to get outside a little more, aye ;) 

we%20are%20vertice%202.png?dl=0

Sig.png

#gogolden2015 

Slider

Slider

Slider

• 89 posts

QK- You read all posts? Then why preface your previous post with tl;dr? Thus your point is lost prior to your comments being pointless. I didn't start this thread. When I do "use" a "world" from the start, I do as I outlined to the user who initiated this thread. My valuation goes through the stratosphere & I get pummeled with "how'd you do that" queries, thus I detailed it to the thread starter. As for vulgarity...since you read "all", I didn't start the bashing, nor the "words", nor the "insults". As for the remainder of your diatribe...YOU as every "user" isn't getting the "gist". 

-A critical flaw exits in the pricing. Don't fix it. However it ought be illuminated for all to see, and perhaps a "warning" if it is too difficult to de-bug that any "user" exploiting it will be kicked out of the "world" upon being "reported" by others...not too difficult to catch when a user is pricing a route at $1,200 in Y.

-Yet you & YUXI's "minions" appear to be happy with babbling about other crap. The flaw is such that a "user" who truly wishes to replicate an airline they possess passion for, can be easily infected by the flaw due to the bully airline (i.e. me) saturating the market they wish to duplicate.

However, you make valid points in regards to this being a "community" of sorts...but since you read "all" you will note a lot of flames being tossed in this friendly little community...a community predicated upon a simulation with a critical pricing flaw

Sky- I read your comments, but didn't digest them....thus your point was pointless...I guess a lot of serious bugs exist. Yet citing User Awards means you're of the belief AE is a "game"....if it is a "game" we must agree it is an unfair game...AND SORRY "MINIONS" I'M NOT THE ONE STARTING A THREAD & COMPLAINING ABOUT A BULLY AIRLINE TAKING ADVANTAGE OF A CRITICAL FLAW AND HOW UNFAIR IT IS, I'M THE BULLY HIDING UNDER THE SUN. Needless to say your citing "User Award's" as being of any significance means your points are pointless. AE is not a "game" it is a simulation chalk full of bugs that skew the game in favor of those who exploit the bugs vs. those who haven't a clue what they are. As I've said, I've never finished a "world" & probably not a year...yet I "check out" always on top & utterly bored & disappointed that no proactive remedy has been taken by the "ADMINS" or the "godly" "YUXI".

SirMoo - I will tread gently due to QK being so thin skinned. Do I realize that Miller23 hasn't been involved for years in AE? Well, since his screen-name was Miller22 & I suggested that I would wait for a hand-me-down from Miller23...perhaps you might wish to look up the definition of sarcasm. Or as Sky put it "The point is... well, you're missing it."

zipp

zipp

POLARIS ALLIANCE #1 FAN

• 3,340 posts

User's Awards

blah blah blah stupid bull**** not relevent to what zipp is gonna say

Of note, you have 69 posts :giggle:

http://gyazo.com/fa8...ed16a947ad59e0a

GcveK9y.png

f5RRaJZ.png

I want my gays illegal and my racism married

SirMoo

SirMoo

Rawr?

• 497 posts
SirMoo - I will tread gently due to QK being so thin skinned. Do I realize that Miller23 hasn't been involved for years in AE? Well, since his screen-name was Miller22 & I suggested that I would wait for a hand-me-down from Miller23...perhaps you might wish to look up the definition of sarcasm. Or as Sky put it "The point is... well, you're missing it."

Your inability to use proper chat functions like quoting combined with you not knowing how to space out a paragraph makes it appear as you simply typo his name a lot.

Has no one told you that sarcasm doesn't translate in plain text? You spam capital letters and have paragraphs that look as though they never end. Ability to form a good argument, debate, or conversation is obviously not one of your strong points.

For whatever reason you're making it your goal to bitch at every member of this community because you created a rather large run on post that seasoned members of this site find absolutely stupid.

He's thin skinned? You're the one yelling (in all caps) and complaining about EVERY member here.

Please grow up and chill out.

Slider

Slider

Slider

• 89 posts

Welcome Rayon! You comprehend the usage of " "? That was rhetorical---no you don't. (look it up online & learn!)

AE = "game". NO

The "bugs" prevent any "decision" (i.e. "winner") from being fair.

AE = "simulation". YES. Yet the bugs make it unrealistic. Thus trivial things like aircraft speed are of very little consequence. Fare failures are of consequence.

I've certainly taken an aggressive position in regards to a bug that YUXI & the ADMINS fail to address, while simply being busy worker ants on AE4 with a release date of, or BETA test of? I respect that AE is FREE. It is difficult to respect that the foundation for why all "users" are here is deeply flawed in certain respects, which for the vast majority of users makes the game frustrating 'cause they do not know how to utilize the flaws to their favor & they get frustrated. I just get bored & check out @ #1...Sorry "minions", if I didn't actually have a life...I would delight in actually playing a world to its conclusion & demonstrating how the pricing bug makes AE a deeply flawed simulation, but alas I can only devote a few days to AE every few months. Life beckons!

Slider

Slider

Slider

• 89 posts

u can do the math...70 posts dating back years with probably 5%+ coming today. use your zippcalculater!

Slider

Slider

Slider

• 89 posts

u can do the math...70 posts dating back years with probably 5%+ coming today. use your zippcalculater!

Your inability to use proper chat functions like quoting combined with you not knowing how to space out a paragraph makes it appear as you simply typo his name a lot.

Has no one told you that sarcasm doesn't translate in plain text? You spam capital letters and have paragraphs that look as though they never end. Ability to form a good argument, debate, or conversation is obviously not one of your strong points.

For whatever reason you're making it your goal to bitch at every member of this community because you created a rather large run on post that seasoned members of this site find absolutely stupid.

He's thin skinned? You're the one yelling (in all caps) and complaining about EVERY member here.

Please grow up and chill out.

i didn't initiate or start the bashing moo...sorry if you can't absorb my writing style....not bitching about community....bitching about YUXI & ADMINS & the fantasy "reality"(?) of AE4 usurping what ya got in AE now. -Miller24

Stevphfeniey

Stevphfeniey

Bad m*****f*****

• 4,249 posts

I like how much I was referenced in your first response post. I think I've hit a nerve. Are you Asian?

please don't kill us we're just the aquabats

The Best Discord Server

zipp

zipp

POLARIS ALLIANCE #1 FAN

• 3,340 posts

User's Awards

u can do the math

I don't do math, I do maths.

GcveK9y.png

f5RRaJZ.png

Superman

Superman

Data Collector

• Data Collector
  • 1,507 posts

User's Awards

2    3   

I like how much I was referenced in your first response post. I think I've hit a nerve. Are you Asian?

I'm sure he is

zipp

zipp

POLARIS ALLIANCE #1 FAN

• 3,340 posts

User's Awards

Are you Asian?

Would explain everything :giggle:

GcveK9y.png

f5RRaJZ.png

Royen

Royen

CEO Of Royen Airlines

• 1,566 posts

Rayon! 

* Royen. :P 

we%20are%20vertice%202.png?dl=0

Sig.png

#gogolden2015 

zipp

zipp

POLARIS ALLIANCE #1 FAN

• 3,340 posts

User's Awards

Rayon!

They put rayon in tampons. it causes cancer and unwanted babies. Just ask your mother 

GcveK9y.png

f5RRaJZ.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users