How to: Make a fortune

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
44 replies to this topic

Lord Corner

Lord Corner

Perfectionist

• 112 posts

Hey to all out there!

I asked Zing Martindale how he made one billion in about 6 months at s3-a. He said that I was not the first one who asked that and asked me to post his "strategy" so you all have the opportunity to be, what is my thought to it, an extreme capitalist.

Here it goes:

1) Technique will ONLY work at the start of the game.

2) Starting aircraft ought be the one that seats the most pax. Starting airport ought be the most expensive, in terms of gate lease cost, that your going to set up INITIAL routes through---example, I might be Pacifica, but I'm based in ORD. This means that I intend to set up an initial set of flights passing through ORD and will need gates, but not that I intend to build-up exclusively at ORD.

3) Go to "airline options" select "Human Resources". Set "reserves" at 0% from the 15% it is set to. Reduce the salaries of every employee group to $7 an hour---EVERY EMPLOYEE GROUP. Also, you should have 2 additional "mechanics"---downsize and lay them off. Your initial median payroll ought = $28,000 if your doing this "step" correctly.

4) Go to "configure In-Flight Services. Many would term this as Spam IFE, yet it is an option, so why not reap the benefits of the option---and who is to say you don't want to offer this "spam" option? Also the point is to make money---not "imagine" that your airline serves the finest food in the world. Thus, you configure for the worst/least costly Services. Next you must configure for food services, again chose the worst food and charge the most. Next via the drop-down that will appear apply whatever you have named your IFE/Food to all the cabins Y-C-F and all distances.

NOTE: I set up the airline with 10C 170Y seats or whatever....I don't offer First Class. I have no clue what offering all 3 classes would do in terms of profits, etc.

5) Go to "Airline Financing" tab. Select "Bonds" take out two (2) $5 million bonds and one (1) $2.5 million bond. This will give just under $20 million dollars in start up capital & you've yet to do anything and world has yet to start. LEASE PLANES with this capital. For instance it should be enough to lease 2 727's 2 737's 2 DC-9's...or maybe buy an A300 (I'm referencing the World we are in). Don't worry about the interest rate, etc....YET!

6) LEASE THE PLANES FIRST, PRIOR TO DOING ANYTHING IN REGARDS TO ROUTES OR CONFIGURATION OF THE PLANE YOU START WITH---DOING ANYTHING LIKE THAT COSTS $$$ WHICH MEANS YOU HAVE LESS MONEY TO BUY PLANES

7) Wait until shortly before the "world" is schedule to start to begin scheduling flights. AN OBVIOUS TIP-OFF TO A PLAYER WHO DOESN'T KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING IS ONE WHO KEEPS THE 5 GATES THEY ARE PROVIDED AT THE START OF THE WORLD. YOU OUGHT TO "RETURN" ALL OF THE GATES YOUR NOT USING, OTHERWISE YOUR PAYING FOR GATES THAT ARE GOING UNUSED.

8) AIRLINE EMPIRES BUG: When scheduling flights your provided with "starting fares" that can be adjusted upwards for more profit. A BUG exists in AE. For example, the starting fare for LAX-ORD is like $400. Previously, I would increase it by $7-$8 with the obvious goal of keeping capacity at 100% (NOTE IT IS CRITICAL TO AVOID COMPETITION, AND SELECT ROUTES THAT HAVE NO COMPETITION...YET POSSESS A DAILY PASSENGER COUNT OF LIKE 1,000+ PASSENGERS). I personally set up 7 flight a week for frequency (1 per day) on a route. On the LAX-ORD route...I then increase the fare to $1,000 and it generally shows 100% capacity and a fantastical profit. If capacity isn't 100% I adjust the fare up or down by $50-$100 until I get 100% capacity. I then set up 2-3 more routes depending upon the number of available hours the plane has. I HAVE "HEADLINED" THIS PRICING BUG IN THE FORUMS...AND THE RESPONSE WAS HOOO-HUM....IT WILL BE FIXED IN THE NEXT VERSION. 

9) To keep "things" going your need to keep buying planes. Some players like to be partial to a specific type of plane, or believe they are keeping maintenance costs lower with a single type (which they are---but when your earning $50 million plus a day inside of 5-6 months or game world play, does that truly matter?). It is critical that you diversify the planes you purchase from all of the manufacturers so that you keep deliveries rolling in. 727, 737, 707, A300, DC-9, L-1011, etc-etc-etc.

10) It is important to note that by taking out $12.5 million in bonds, your credit rating, and the # of planes your allowed to lease, during the initial 2-3 months is going to suck. For instance...if on the 23rd of the month you plow $15 million (this is just during the first few months) into new aircraft leases....your going to start the following month in the "negative" and will thus default on your bond interest payments. The result of which is you won't be allowed to lease additional planes...planes equal growth & growth equals lots of profits. So, you just hold off until the start of the 2nd and 3rd month...and wait until the 2nd day of the month to make a big plane purchase (lease).

11) As time progresses you will be making about $4 million+ a day in the first month or two...if you get caught in the no more "allowed" leases problem...just save up and buy one of the planes you have...you can then order a plane since one lease is now available...also your valuation will always be at least the value of the plane you just bought.

12) By the 5-6th month you should have a ton of money. Thus click upon finances again and then aircraft leasing and buy the planes that are due for lease payments.

13) During the first 3-4 months avoid ALL COMPETITION and search for obvious high traffic routes...if a competitor comes onto a route---simply drop the route and move elsewhere so you can charge the $1,000 fares....ultimately, with your constantly buying planes, and the months passing...competition is unavoidable. So...clobber the competition. How? You will have so much money and so many planes that when a competitor comes on onto a route and it shows a red 0% for my capacity...I simply set the fare back to where the competitor has their fare set...I then plow a load of flights onto that route and essentially overburden the capacity demand on that route to above what is the daily passengers (i.e. 1,000 daily passengers)....I place a load of frequencies on that route and get it well above demand...in turn this means the fares must drop below what was the starting fare...the result is that I earn a lot less money, but so do my competitors who are---I would assume trying to catch me...they can't if they are on a route where the fares are so low and I basically control the fares because I have enough planes to overwhelm the capacity a sing fare prices.

Hope this one will be more recognized than the posts he already made. And, though I also think that this "technique" looks a bit unfair to the realistics of us, we can't say that we don't have the option to do it the same way, now.

Cheers to all,

Lord Corner

Hake.

Hake.

Too Old For All This Jazz

• 4,295 posts
  • Skype Name:billfoster123

User's Awards

Or you could play realistically. Iirc Zing's airlines go bust very quick?

Stevphfeniey

Stevphfeniey

Bad m*****f*****

• 4,249 posts

But what if I want to struggle for a successful airline like somebody who has a penis?

please don't kill us we're just the aquabats

The Best Discord Server

eastwind

eastwind

AE Addict

• 858 posts

I don't like copying people's plan's.

tlacey

tlacey

Chief Executive Officer

• 49 posts
  • Skype Name:tom.egroup

Depends on your goal... if you want to make a fortune and piss off 299 other players, sure. If you want to run an effective and realistic airline, then this plan sucks. 

Pineair

Pineair

AE Luver

• 474 posts

User's Awards

10    16    12       9   
The majority of airlines set up this way end up being bankrupted or deleted when they become inactive simply because the airline operator gets bored. Sad isn't it?

Magnusson

Magnusson

mate

• 363 posts
Its stupid to run an airline like this, you just make money, then get bored and ?*#! up the game for everyone else. Its better to play realistically and let other players enjoy the game IMHO

QpsnNDM.jpg?1

Denver.

Denver.

Retired AE Comrade

• 2,042 posts
Members Like to Make their Airlines the way they want

u2r8weo.jpg

Founder of National | Founder of Golden | Judge at National Awards 2016 | Member at SkyRoutes Alliance | Member of Universal Alliance | Member of The SkyWorld Alliance | 

Magnusson

Magnusson

mate

• 363 posts
Yep, they can.

QpsnNDM.jpg?1

Slider

Slider

Slider

• 89 posts

@The Saw Doctor: You mean participate "realistically", not "play". If you "play" AE it means you consider it to be a "game". A "game" ends when something is "decided". Yuxi is promoting AE as a "game"...why else would "User's Awards" exist. Thus, if you "play" AE---you can be a player whose purpose is to replicate a "real world" airline & "imagine/fantasy"---OR---"play" to a "decision" and be "awarded". Lastly, it is impossible to go "bust" quickly when EXPLOITING the "Fare Bug". It is possible to cease operations due to utter boredom & tedium. When I shuttered Pacifica this AM it had $1 billion in cash float, I owned 40 planes, had built 7 twenty-gate terminals, had 100+ in my fleet and 100+ deliveries on the way, and a valuation of $1.4 billion more than my nearest "competitor"...and that was 8 months (?) into the "game". My "airlines" go "bust" when I hit the "boredom" button (i.e. Bankruptcy)

@Saint Stevphfeniey: Brilliant. The only difficulty is that you must learn to use the anatomy your referencing with something other then your hand & some lube...and everybody close your eyes---I can't imagine where you jam your thumb..well, actually I can! You remind me of what YUXI once stated in the forums...that AE was a bunch of male high school kids exchanging "words". It must be a struggle to keep that thumb of yours off the keyboard, but keep stroking it, and keep delousing your keyboard...ewwww, smelly!!!

@Pineair: Your 100% correct. Boredom exceeds engagement in AE very quickly when participating in AE the way that I do. However, that is YUX'S problem. The "fare bug" is a part of the simulation at this point...YUXI has been alerted to it, I've posted about it...yet the response is, well like almost every AE response..."wait until the next version, it will be corrected". Now that is "sad". It has literally been years since the "fare bug" was reported. Yet, it is in the best interest of YUXI et al to keep everybody pre-occupied with finding the proper speed & range specs for an aircraft or uploading the correct photo. It keeps everybody "engaged" & feeling proactive...not focusing upon the fact that they have a truly defective simulation.

@Phantom: Your correct, see above. Yet "realistically"...as I mentioned...if AE is a "game" that is "played" to a "decision", and the "decision" is a "User's Award"...then "winners" and "losers" are determined. If a user of AE could "play" the duration of an entire "world" and exploit the "fare bug" it guarantees they will be deemed in the "world" of AE a "winner" and receive a "User's Award". Stick with me here...it is very noble to not exploit an unfair advantage, especially when you know it exists...sort of like "making believe" in a "fantasy" world that something isn't real, when indeed it is real. Yet what about temptation?  Think of "@Saint Stevphfeniey" for a moment. He has only seen, and only knows of the other type of "anatomy" that is found on "girl's" from the magazines and such that he has made "sticky". Now take "@Saint Stevphfeniey" to a "place" where the real-deal exists (most probably the only "place" he is ever gonn get "some" in his life, but that is besides the point), and it is their for the taking...yet everybody else is either unaware that "it" is their for the taking, or they are unaware that zero consequences exist if you take "it". What would sticky & stinky finger "@Saint Stevphfeniey" do in that instance...I mean an award exists in a little trophy, right?

---Yes, I know...AE is FREE, and users assume that effort must be placed forth by YUXI when re-setting a "world" and wishing everybody "good luck". Meanwhile YUXI and his team are toiling away upon the next version of AE...I mean look at these forums, perhaps 50% (VERY conservative) of posts are dedicated to what users want. YUXI & team have everybody who is a user of this site, under the impression that a next AE version is forthcoming...no timeline exists, no screenshots exist...think about that, nothing but your "hope for's" exist. Meanwhile, AE is FREE and riddled with bugs...yet why does Advertising exist on the site? Those Banner Ad's are "FREE" also YUXI, right? Why doesn't YUXI explain that a "fare bug" exists that has the unfavorable impact of making participation in this "game" lopsided when it is used? That the "bug" is so entrenched in the code that he inherited, that fixing the "bug" is an impossibility? Otherwise, YUXI is simply exploiting "players" with a hollow promise of the next version---showing no proof to the community of "players" that have grown & are anticipating the next version...when the reality is that the joke that we all joke about (AE next generation roll-out is slated for 49 years 8 months 2 days & 11 mins from noon 3 days ago)...is truly a joke that YUXI is "playing" upon all of "us" "players". At some-point, y'all need to grow a pair of what sits below what "@Saint Stevphfeniey" was referring to (when he can find it)...and confront YUXI. Show some proof YUXI of this next generation AE. Detail why you can't fix the pricing bug YUXI, or are just too lazy to fix. Tell us how much revenue the ads generate YUXI..."not very much" isn't a response when you got users debating whether a specific engine goes 515kts or 516kts. Basically YUXI...grow a pair..,and give users a "State of the State" in regards to AE...if it is going to remain what it is, I think they have invested enough time into it for you to let them know. Step up YUXI...OR please ban me...you 'da Boss-man.

-Zing

Slider

Slider

Slider

• 89 posts

:)

iquit

iquit

AE Luver

• 296 posts

User's Awards

6       3    7   
He's been boasting about his strategy for a long time without acquiring a single trophy, he doesn't even know what's currently the biggest exploit in the game. If you really want a working strategy, watch http://ae31.airline-...e3o1&player=467

Hake.

Hake.

Too Old For All This Jazz

• 4,295 posts
  • Skype Name:billfoster123

User's Awards

Judginh by your lack of maturity and poor spelling I'll guess you're another high school teen exchanging words? Yes, AE is a game and while your idea of an award is a few pixels on a screen, it's indeed much more rewarding not to spend your life on AE setting up airlines. And for the record, if you look below my user name you will see that I do in fact have plenty of awards.
On a side note, Data Collectors are for collecting data, not for changing game mechanics.

eastwind

eastwind

AE Addict

• 858 posts

@The Saw Doctor: You mean participate "realistically", not "play". If you "play" AE it means you consider it to be a "game". A "game" ends when something is "decided". Yuxi is promoting AE as a "game"...why else would "User's Awards" exist. Thus, if you "play" AE---you can be a player whose purpose is to replicate a "real world" airline & "imagine/fantasy"---OR---"play" to a "decision" and be "awarded". Lastly, it is impossible to go "bust" quickly when EXPLOITING the "Fare Bug". It is possible to cease operations due to utter boredom & tedium. When I shuttered Pacifica this AM it had $1 billion in cash float, I owned 40 planes, had built 7 twenty-gate terminals, had 100+ in my fleet and 100+ deliveries on the way, and a valuation of $1.4 billion more than my nearest "competitor"...and that was 8 months (?) into the "game". My "airlines" go "bust" when I hit the "boredom" button (i.e. Bankruptcy)

@Saint Stevphfeniey: Brilliant. The only difficulty is that you must learn to use the anatomy your referencing with something other then your hand & some lube...and everybody close your eyes---I can't imagine where you jam your thumb..well, actually I can! You remind me of what YUXI once stated in the forums...that AE was a bunch of male high school kids exchanging "words". It must be a struggle to keep that thumb of yours off the keyboard, but keep stroking it, and keep delousing your keyboard...ewwww, smelly!!!

@Pineair: Your 100% correct. Boredom exceeds engagement in AE very quickly when participating in AE the way that I do. However, that is YUX'S problem. The "fare bug" is a part of the simulation at this point...YUXI has been alerted to it, I've posted about it...yet the response is, well like almost every AE response..."wait until the next version, it will be corrected". Now that is "sad". It has literally been years since the "fare bug" was reported. Yet, it is in the best interest of YUXI et al to keep everybody pre-occupied with finding the proper speed & range specs for an aircraft or uploading the correct photo. It keeps everybody "engaged" & feeling proactive...not focusing upon the fact that they have a truly defective simulation.

@Phantom: Your correct, see above. Yet "realistically"...as I mentioned...if AE is a "game" that is "played" to a "decision", and the "decision" is a "User's Award"...then "winners" and "losers" are determined. If a user of AE could "play" the duration of an entire "world" and exploit the "fare bug" it guarantees they will be deemed in the "world" of AE a "winner" and receive a "User's Award". Stick with me here...it is very noble to not exploit an unfair advantage, especially when you know it exists...sort of like "making believe" in a "fantasy" world that something isn't real, when indeed it is real. Yet what about temptation?  Think of "@Saint Stevphfeniey" for a moment. He has only seen, and only knows of the other type of "anatomy" that is found on "girl's" from the magazines and such that he has made "sticky". Now take "@Saint Stevphfeniey" to a "place" where the real-deal exists (most probably the only "place" he is ever gonn get "some" in his life, but that is besides the point), and it is their for the taking...yet everybody else is either unaware that "it" is their for the taking, or they are unaware that zero consequences exist if you take "it". What would sticky & stinky finger "@Saint Stevphfeniey" do in that instance...I mean an award exists in a little trophy, right?

---Yes, I know...AE is FREE, and users assume that effort must be placed forth by YUXI when re-setting a "world" and wishing everybody "good luck". Meanwhile YUXI and his team are toiling away upon the next version of AE...I mean look at these forums, perhaps 50% (VERY conservative) of posts are dedicated to what users want. YUXI & team have everybody who is a user of this site, under the impression that a next AE version is forthcoming...no timeline exists, no screenshots exist...think about that, nothing but your "hope for's" exist. Meanwhile, AE is FREE and riddled with bugs...yet why does Advertising exist on the site? Those Banner Ad's are "FREE" also YUXI, right? Why doesn't YUXI explain that a "fare bug" exists that has the unfavorable impact of making participation in this "game" lopsided when it is used? That the "bug" is so entrenched in the code that he inherited, that fixing the "bug" is an impossibility? Otherwise, YUXI is simply exploiting "players" with a hollow promise of the next version---showing no proof to the community of "players" that have grown & are anticipating the next version...when the reality is that the joke that we all joke about (AE next generation roll-out is slated for 49 years 8 months 2 days & 11 mins from noon 3 days ago)...is truly a joke that YUXI is "playing" upon all of "us" "players". At some-point, y'all need to grow a pair of what sits below what "@Saint Stevphfeniey" was referring to (when he can find it)...and confront YUXI. Show some proof YUXI of this next generation AE. Detail why you can't fix the pricing bug YUXI, or are just too lazy to fix. Tell us how much revenue the ads generate YUXI..."not very much" isn't a response when you got users debating whether a specific engine goes 515kts or 516kts. Basically YUXI...grow a pair..,and give users a "State of the State" in regards to AE...if it is going to remain what it is, I think they have invested enough time into it for you to let them know. Step up YUXI...OR please ban me...you 'da Boss-man.

-Zing

tl;dr

n.x.w.m

n.x.w.m

taiwanball

• Data Collector
  • 2,061 posts

-Zing

Your lack of maturity and complete idiocy annoys me. Appreciate what you can get for free, or just leave. Unfortunately, unlike you, Yuxi actually has a life, and due to the lack of developers on AE and the endless feature requests for AE4, Yuxi is working hard to please people like you. So, actually, I believe that you should be the one to grow a pair of balls and learn to appreciate the work that people do.

I hope that I'm not forced to hear more idiotic comments from you again. And I'm currently praying that you get banned.

Thanks,

n.x.w.m :)

cUDPatH.jpg

QK Flight Industries

QK Flight Industries

a Wandering Guide to AE and Beyond

• 2,135 posts

To facilitate my response, I've excerpted part of your very tl;dr post. In no way is this meant to change the context, which is still available in your post (or Eastwind's, should you choose to remove it later).

My "airlines" go "bust" when I hit the "boredom" button (i.e. Bankruptcy)

@Pineair: Your 100% correct. Boredom exceeds engagement in AE very quickly when participating in AE the way that I do. However, that is YUX'S problem. The "fare bug" is a part of the simulation at this point...YUXI has been alerted to it, I've posted about it...yet the response is, well like almost every AE response..."wait until the next version, it will be corrected". Now that is "sad".

@Phantom: Your correct, see above. Yet "realistically"...as I mentioned...if AE is a "game" that is "played" to a "decision", and the "decision" is a "User's Award"...then "winners" and "losers" are determined. If a user of AE could "play" the duration of an entire "world" and exploit the "fare bug" it guarantees they will be deemed in the "world" of AE a "winner" and receive a "User's Award". Stick with me here...it is very noble to not exploit an unfair advantage, especially when you know it exists...sort of like "making believe" in a "fantasy" world that something isn't real, when indeed it is real.

Let's start with this. As you have stated, your "airlines" go bust when you no longer find entertainment value in operating them. You report bugs when you locate them. Fair enough. However, to assume that your method of playing is the only acceptable manner of playing to "win" the game, complain that bugs are not fixed at all, and then go on to insult the developer repeatedly:

The "fare bug" is a part of the simulation at this point...YUXI has been alerted to it, I've posted about it...yet the response is, well like almost every AE response..."wait until the next version, it will be corrected". Now that is "sad".

I fail to see how that can achieve any goodwill from the developers, or frankly, from anyone else in the community. And, let's recap on this point:

---Yes, I know...AE is FREE

Since a product is free, there is no expectation, guarantee, or commitment from the developer to provide a service that satisfies you completely, nor is there any requirement for the developer to continue to work on the game. Likewise, updates and reports on development status is not mandatory, as you seem to think. If you don't like it, leave.

Your statements belittling and insulting other members and developer are abhorrent and disrespectful to everyone who has to be involved (this community). I'll say it again: if you don't like how this site operates, leave.

16590230781_7cc5cf6013.jpg

Sig.png

AXUbLwK.png

It's really me, now. #backtoAE

Superman

Superman

Data Collector

• Data Collector
  • 1,507 posts

User's Awards

2    3   

-Zing

Banning you seems okay

Slider

Slider

Slider

• 89 posts

@iquit: I'm not boasting about a strategy. I've alerted "all" to an obvious bug, that YUXI et al don't wish to address by or writing a reply. What your "exploit" is, you "ain't"divulging it...your exploiting it.

@The Saw Doctor: Generally prefacing the entirety of your comments with "judginh" & being critical of maturity and "poor spelling" means...well it means your an imbecile. A "bright" imbecile like yourself would be able to deduce from my comments, that when I set up an airline in a "world" and participate, it is perhaps for 4-5 days max prior to boredom due to the "fare bug"---this being a case of (for YUXI) "it's broke so we why fix it!". Thus by the # of "awards" from this "game" you've accumulated, clearly much of your life has been devoted to the "game". Data Collectors are for collecting data? Truly? I hadn't a clue, yet now you've made it abundantly clear. Thanks! Being preoccupied, as some are on hard-data specifics for engines, etc is terrific. Yet the data they provide is being used in a bug riddled "user" simulation...careful, AE is not a "game"...if it were "bugs" like the fare one would be top priority to resolve while "users" of the site await the next version of AE, sometime in the next 40 years. Why not fix the "bugs" that create the most disruption & skew player advantages while "users" wait 40 years? Again, no ill feelings....but you are indeed an Imbecile...place an imaginary trophy for #1 AE User up on your mantle.

@n.x.w.m.: Life tip for you. Reiterating what another just wrote re: maturity, etc...suggests you've got nothing original to say...which stands true in this instance! Heck, you just learned something! So you know the that YUXI has a "life"? I've not made suggestions for any next iteration of AE, I've added to discussions about what "users" would like to see...if YUXI is looking to satisfy all the "want's" that "users" would like to see, well that is pure stupidity. Yet what do "users" see? YUXI responding to the repetitive questions about why a "user" hasn't received a plane on order...or adding to a discussion about a "user" who couldn't deduce that a plane needing a 10K foot runway couldn't fly into an airport with a 9.9K foot runway. Why doesn't YUXI devote his time to updates on AE4? I'm confident that is what "users" want to see and hear about no. Anyway, your a lucky loser if you got time to pray for a "user" to be banned from AE...I welcome being banned...that is, if YUXI has the balls to explain any of what I've asked.

eastwind

eastwind

AE Addict

• 858 posts

@iquit: I'm not boasting about a strategy. I've alerted "all" to an obvious bug, that YUXI et al don't wish to address by or writing a reply. What your "exploit" is, you "ain't"divulging it...your exploiting it.

@The Saw Doctor: Generally prefacing the entirety of your comments with "judginh" & being critical of maturity and "poor spelling" means...well it means your an imbecile. A "bright" imbecile like yourself would be able to deduce from my comments, that when I set up an airline in a "world" and participate, it is perhaps for 4-5 days max prior to boredom due to the "fare bug"---this being a case of (for YUXI) "it's broke so we why fix it!". Thus by the # of "awards" from this "game" you've accumulated, clearly much of your life has been devoted to the "game". Data Collectors are for collecting data? Truly? I hadn't a clue, yet now you've made it abundantly clear. Thanks! Being preoccupied, as some are on hard-data specifics for engines, etc is terrific. Yet the data they provide is being used in a bug riddled "user" simulation...careful, AE is not a "game"...if it were "bugs" like the fare one would be top priority to resolve while "users" of the site await the next version of AE, sometime in the next 40 years. Why not fix the "bugs" that create the most disruption & skew player advantages while "users" wait 40 years? Again, no ill feelings....but you are indeed an Imbecile...place an imaginary trophy for #1 AE User up on your mantle.

@n.x.w.m.: Life tip for you. Reiterating what another just wrote re: maturity, etc...suggests you've got nothing original to say...which stands true in this instance! Heck, you just learned something! So you know the that YUXI has a "life"? I've not made suggestions for any next iteration of AE, I've added to discussions about what "users" would like to see...if YUXI is looking to satisfy all the "want's" that "users" would like to see, well that is pure stupidity. Yet what do "users" see? YUXI responding to the repetitive questions about why a "user" hasn't received a plane on order...or adding to a discussion about a "user" who couldn't deduce that a plane needing a 10K foot runway couldn't fly into an airport with a 9.9K foot runway. Why doesn't YUXI devote his time to updates on AE4? I'm confident that is what "users" want to see and hear about no. Anyway, your a lucky loser if you got time to pray for a "user" to be banned from AE...I welcome being banned...that is, if YUXI has the balls to explain any of what I've asked.

again tl;dr

Slider

Slider

Slider

• 89 posts

@QK Flight Industries: Extremely eloquent. Thank you for the terrific comments. I especially like "tl;dr", yet then addressing your bloated commentary to what you "tl;dr"...contradiction? How do you comment with precision upon what you've not read? I don't suggest the means by which I participate is the ONLY acceptable way to "play"---in fact it is probably the worst due to it inducing absolute boredom & thus I never "win" because I bankrupt myself within months. I'm certainly not suggesting that AE is a "game"----YUXI's "minions" (us "users") are lulled into perhaps believing that AE is a "game"---but as I stated a "game" must be "decided" and that results in "User Awards". Yet if some "user" actually possessed the patience to exploit the "fare bug" the full term of a "world's" duration....well, they would indeed "win". Unfortunately----and I would certainly like to hear from a Scholar like yourself----the bug I'm "complaining" about isn't that the seat-count on a plane is too low/high...it is a bug that gives an absolute and definitive advantage to anybody who can tolerate the tedium of possessing a $2 billion airline in 8 months after starting with $7.5 million and a single plane. On a scale of 1-10, which would you rate as.....ahh, nah...it wold be the seat count! Insult the Developer????? Yuxi & Miller22 are one in the same? Golly, didn't know that. The point was not to induce "good will", it was to jam a cattle prod up YUXi's ass or a "Developer" to respond to a major flaw....and perhaps show something to the "minions"....seeing YUXI close a topic after it is determined that a user made a benign mistake that would've simply required a tad of attention, is enough to satisfy "all" that AE4 is being toiled away upon. As for your comments on "FREE"...how much do the ads earn? They free too. I never used a foul word...I did call out people who, as YUXI would suggest were responding like pimple faced teenage boys. Abhorrent? Dang, this is a FREE bug riddled website simulation...them funky arabs with those sharp knives....what would you teem that? Most certainly will leave....yet why not respond to the "minions" in regards to why YUXI err ahhh Miller22 never fixed the "fare bug" once being alerted to it? Ohh...and this will certainly be insulting, but you"tl;dr"...go find yourself a huge enema 'cause you sound uber uptight.

@Superman: I second that emotion :) ...ban-baN-bAN-BAN!!!!!!!! That will solve everything. Perhaps I should say something derogatory about "organ harvesting" & that will induce a BAN!!!! :rofl2:

@Eatwind CEO:  Noting that you "tl;dr"...only denotes that you in fact did read....yet I agree, too long....more interesting to read about all the suggestions for Airport Lounges and Showers and such in AE4 that "users" want.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users