Worst airline you know

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

sobochris

sobochris

AE Player

• 38 posts

User's Awards

what is the worst airline you know (you have to have traveled on it) 

Hake.

Hake.

Too Old For All This Jazz

• 4,295 posts
  • Skype Name:billfoster123

User's Awards

Ryanair, the only airline I've travelled on (therefore also the best).

rayan210

rayan210

AE Addict To-Be

• 18 posts

Air Algerie, a lot of delay (7h for an ALG-ORY), dirty cabins, bad stewards, too expensive, old airplanes.

The worst airline ever.

Alfrenzo

Alfrenzo

Probably retired

• 861 posts

User's Awards

2       6    3   

China Southern. 28" economy seats, non-existent service.

China Eastern and Air China are far better than Southern.

noelair%20banner.png

Falcon444

Falcon444

The World Serpent™

• 185 posts

Ryanair by far, compared to SAS they are just irish trash <_< (no offense to potatoes Irish people)

eastwind

eastwind

AE Addict

• 858 posts

Hmmm. Commutair (flies for United Express) rude staff and okay service. America really doesn't have "bad airlines" imo.

Speed Bird

Speed Bird

AE Addict

• 866 posts

User's Awards

Savair.

Magnusson

Magnusson

mate

• 363 posts

Ryanair by far.

QpsnNDM.jpg?1

sobochris

sobochris

AE Player

• 38 posts

User's Awards

my worst i have been on would probably be LIAT the Caribbean Airline. Ugh it sucks and the only way to get from island to island. Thank god they're replacing the old fleet of dash 8s to atr's. They loose your bags, cancel flights way too often and they r always late. Longest delay with them probably about 12 hours

Chubby Bear

Chubby Bear

AE's Noob

• 1,213 posts

User's Awards

2    5      
low cost south African airline. FLysafair. never ever again.

South-Africa_240-animated-flag-gifs.gifNew-Zealand_240-animated-flag-gifs.gif

9IYxwsM.png

ND7sS8w.jpg

#AspireMember  #EnvoyMember #Unknown Alien Species #WorldAllianceMember

Mr. Wonderful

Mr. Wonderful

Mr. Wonderful

• Validating
  • 53 posts

If I had to pick worst to best, it would go,

1. Ryan Air (Small seats, no legroom and dirty cabins BUT Low costs)
  2. Air Canada (Expensive, Constantly on strike and rude staff BUT new aircraft and free IFE)
  3. EasyJet (Small seats no food/drink service BUT low seat costs)
  4. American Airlines (in 2007 they canceled a flight from PVR-DFW because their pilot "By law" couldnt fly because he had'nt slept or somthing, which made my family miss our connecting out of DFW-SEA and our flight from SEA-YYJ)
  5. Air Transat (Small seat width and old planes BUT free IFE Great F.A.s and they have a food/Drink service and they are extremely cheap, $1,000 per person from YYC or YVR to LGW)
  6. Alaska Airlines/Horizon (Great service, They did everything they could to get us from DFW-SEA then onto YYJ after American dumped us in DFW)
  7. Air Canada Jazz/Air Canada Express (Just generally good)
  8. West Jet (Great price for domestic canadian flights and they have great coverage from YYC to the rest of Canada BUT they have an old fleet (which they are replacing) and, they are phasing out their IFE system for $7 rental tablets)

Mr. Wonderful

Mr. Wonderful

Mr. Wonderful

• Validating
  • 53 posts

Ryanair by far.

Yes, but you have to look at what you are paying for. If you are to fly "London" to lisbon, you are paying for what you get, c'mon 50 pounds for that flight is nothing. If you want proper service pay for BA or TAP Portugal.

Luft

Luft

IVIVI

• 1,213 posts

User's Awards

2          2   

-Air India: horrible service, dirty aircraft, airport facilities are awful

-American Airlines: dreadful customer service/onboard service, amenities are bad, only good thing is their extensive network

-Avianca: overly priced for their cheap and haphazard product which, while it is the only major Colombian carrier, would never recommend them

-Biman: this airline stays true to their reputation and offers one of the worst onboard products and airport services in the industry. Flights are often delayed by days, and are extremely uncomfortable with one of the most unreliable fleets in the skies. Only reason to ever fly them would be to catch a ride on the antique A310s. 

-PIA: Of course, you can't have a list of the world's worst airlines without including Pakistan International. I've found them to be probably the worst airline in the world when it comes to reliability and service, and with a constantly changing network and fleet groundings combined with an inconsistent product, PIA is definitely on this list.

-Iberia: Zero amenities and a double zero for onboard service, the worst hard product I've seen for longhaul flights, a BOB service in terms of food, and horrible crew, second rudest only to the next airline.

-Air France: The worst crew in the sky are handpicked to fly for Air France. Transferring at Paris is a nightmare, and they deserve their rightful place as the joke of the European airline industry 

On a side note, I may put Etihad on that list because while Etihad is, in my opinion, one of the two best airlines in the world, (the other being Singapore), they are based at IMHO the worst airport in the world, Abu Dhabi International. 

QITdCef.png

Hake.

Hake.

• 4,295 posts

User's Awards

On the note of Ryanair - my local airport is a massive FR base and a lot of their destinations now are central. Once you get over the legroom Worldwide has a point; when FR give you a €10 fare to Brussels you take it.

TheMan

TheMan

I am a person

• 950 posts
Air Koryo is the worst, CitySaver is the best :awesome:

Dawn│Dusk Inactive Member │ World Alliance Executive Member

9IYxwsM.png

jjtlac.png

33ae5gw.png

Whatever

Whatever

Degenerate | Degeneracy Enthusiast

• 845 posts
  • Skype Name:discord is better

User's Awards

Ryanair. :^)

post-26818-0-81043200-1411418444.png

Lord Letto

Lord Letto

AE Player

• 64 posts

I don't fly often, the last time was back in August 2008 but I'd say it was that time with Sunwing CYYZ-CYDF and CYYT to CYYZ, had a Hard Landing at CYDF and IIRC their IFE isn't as good as Air Canada when I flew with them YYZ-YHZ back in April 2005 (A320 Series, Likely a A319, wasn't into aviation back then so could be mistaken).

Hake.

Hake.

• 4,295 posts

User's Awards

I don't fly often.... Sunwing... wasn't into aviation back then.

Let's be besties we got so much in common :awesome: You flew budget too :thumbsup:

Alexei17

Alexei17

AE Addict To-Be

• 10 posts

EgyptAir 

Flew Business class, seats were uncomfortable,and they let infants in Business class.

The best I ever flew must be either Aeroflot or South African Airways

Ongots Khaan

Ongots Khaan

The current khan of AE

• 411 posts
-MAS- too scared

-AirAsia- a flight from KL to Jeddah has the same things as KL to Perth. Plus only one meal.

-Hunnu- doesn't give a bleeding s***e if there is an extreme blizzard. parks far from terminal if not in Ulaanbaatar

-AirKoryo- aircrafts scare me

-ryanair- is too tight.

-indiGo- only thing good is their cookies

-Kingfisher- defunct. good. now stay defunct.

-Berjaya- y ur charter b so crap?

-firefly- FAs don't give a smokin s***e if I make a call

-virginOzzy- why?

-miat- too much good service for a nation with a lot of nomads

-аерофлот- sorry. нет english.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users