Photo

Queenstown

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

Simpleboy

Simpleboy

• 69 posts
Can we add Queenstown (NZQN) to the airport list?

In real life it does have inernational traffic etc so i think it would be nice to have.

Chicken

Chicken

• 291 posts
1) Welcome to the forum
2) Suggest you search previous postings on adding airports. The developers have requested that we not suggest airports to be added - the long term plan is to add all airports that have more than (from memory) 100000 passenger per year. So when the airport database is expanded, I would expect Queenstown to be added.

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
Hey Simpleboy, i got a question, u from New Zealand by any chance? Becuase only a New Zealander would ask for it!!!! :)

And please, one suggestion as Chicken highlighted, please do not post about airports that u wish to be included in the game. Miller has a list of airports above 100k pax annually and will eventually get included into the game.

At the present moment, there is more important and pressing issues with the game, that need to be dealt with first and therefore, do keep this in mind.

However, welcome to the game and good luck with running ur airline!!!!

[Edited on 12-6-05 by Maestro69]

Canadian

Canadian

AE Luver

• 347 posts

Originally posted by Simpleboy
Can we add Queenstown (NZQN) to the airport list?

In real life it does have inernational traffic etc so i think it would be nice to have.

At the present time, adding airports, aircraft performance errors and spelling errors (in airport names and elsewhere) are not priority issues. We are currently focusing more on stopping individuals that are cheating the game.

Airport additions, aircraft performance errors and spelling errors will be dealt with later.

Thank you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users