• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

Magnusson

Magnusson

mate

• 363 posts

6mGaFNe.jpg

Apex Air Group [R delta]

Apex is a premium airline operating from its hub and headquaters in Vienna, Austria. Since its launch in 1995 Apex Air offers its customers the best service available in Central Europe. With our top-notch IFE

(5* in all classes/AVOD on high res. touchscreens) and critically acclaimed IFS (5*/4*/3*) accompanied by the luxurious interiors of our aircraft we offer everything you could have wished for. We currently operate a mix of A319/A321/A340 aircraft, whose unrivaled efficiency lets us offer shockingly low fares. Domestic and regional (Central Europe) routes are being served by our subsidiary airline, Apex Regional.

35 destinations served from VIE

average load time: 13.5 hours

average age of aircraft: 0.55 years

IATA: X D

http://to.ly/LDby

QpsnNDM.jpg?1

Speed Bird

Speed Bird

AE Addict

• 866 posts

User's Awards

This'll be a no.

Magnusson

Magnusson

mate

• 363 posts

What should I improve on then?

QpsnNDM.jpg?1

Speed Bird

Speed Bird

AE Addict

• 866 posts

User's Awards

- Offering F class is a big no from Austria.

- Unrealistic long haul routes; VIE-STL, ATL, PDX. DFW and SEA would only really work depending on feed at the US end.

- Expected A320 fleet of 65 aircraft, seems excessive 

- Concern about certain short haul network frequencies, a number of routes seem excessive eg. VIE-AGP

- Poor brand

Magnusson

Magnusson

mate

• 363 posts
Thanks for the feedback, F class, in my opinion would be OK if the airline would be a) serving long-haul routes with the Pax from all over Central Europe (via the VIE hub that would be feeded by Apex Regional). I agree that some of my US routes are unrealistic and therfore I will be retargeting to markets in New York, Chicago, San Francisco and Miami.
I am open to canceling some of my orders.
I will also be reorganizing some schedules to have max 3 flights a day. Also, I will be redisigning some of my branding to complement with yours, althought I may need some help.
Thanks
-phantom

QpsnNDM.jpg?1

KJS607

KJS607

The O.G. Savage

• 3,860 posts

User's Awards

6       3   

I'll let Speed Bird's words be official on this one.

msg-1341-0-50048700-1680446869_thumb.png

I did a thing: thetravelsavage.com

Magnusson

Magnusson

mate

• 363 posts

So, I did change my long-hauls to VIE- MIA, LAS, LAX, and ATL with ORD, JFK, CLT coming soon (possibly even PHL and BOS). Cancelled 10 A320 orders and added some main stream cities to be more realistic (London, Paris, Rome, Zurich, Istanbul, Frankfurt and Barcelona) althought I'm not making any money on most of them. I also did a little redisingning of my brand:

067CHUR.jpg

QpsnNDM.jpg?1

Speed Bird

Speed Bird

AE Addict

• 866 posts

User's Awards

Sorry I should have made myself more clear. The fact you came to us thinking your airline was good enough shows a clear lack of understanding when it comes to running an airline. More than a good airline, GMI wants people with an understanding of the airline industry and can translate that into AE. I suggest you go away and read up on the business aspect of the industry. CAPA and the airliners.net forums are good places to start.

KJS607

KJS607

The O.G. Savage

• 3,860 posts

User's Awards

6       3   

To make the situation here, your application for GMI has been rejected for the following reasons:

- Offering a first class product from Austria
- Unrealistic long haul route network
- Excessive A320 future fleet for Home base
- Concern regarding short haul network frequencies
- Poor airline brand (still)

- Lack of knowledge of the aviation industry and

worldwide market trends

Thank you for your application.

Please get to know the aviation industry thoroughly next time.

Thanks

Kai 

msg-1341-0-50048700-1680446869_thumb.png

I did a thing: thetravelsavage.com

Magnusson

Magnusson

mate

• 363 posts
Ok, I probably misunderstood what kind of alliance GMI was (one that limits expansion). But how the *?#! did you infer that I know nothing about the airline industry? Anyways, thanks for your time.
-Phantom

QpsnNDM.jpg?1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Rδ

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users