Take Over of Jet Airways

S3B

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
50 replies to this topic

Will101

Will101

Only Teardrops

• 1,683 posts

I mean, what kind of language is that? Look like some guy tried writing Amharic mixed with Kashmiri on drugs. Plus this topic is SO not closed. And based on your level of english here and in your previous post, you are some dumb lil' man living in a bunker in Bhopal. Even I have better English than you. And I'm mostly Mongolian! So you better shut your bloody mouth, get away from this site and cry with your papaji. Plus the way you asked people to arrange your airline. THAT deserves to be closed down. Small shites like you make me so sick that even Americans look good to me. Suck your paan and soauf and snort the curry your mamaji makes. Seriously. Ugh. You even make me think that my younger brother is smart. All voting for this little bullcrap to be taken down from this site?

By the way, no harsh feelings for other indians, yeah?

I get the feeling someone is a little mad.

Luft

Luft

IVIVI

• 1,213 posts

User's Awards

2          2   

I mean, what kind of language is that? Look like some guy tried writing Amharic mixed with Kashmiri on drugs. Plus this topic is SO not closed. And based on your level of english here and in your previous post, you are some dumb lil' man living in a bunker in Bhopal. Even I have better English than you. And I'm mostly Mongolian! So you better shut your bloody mouth, get away from this site and cry with your papaji. Plus the way you asked people to arrange your airline. THAT deserves to be closed down. Small shites like you make me so sick that even Americans look good to me. Suck your paan and soauf and snort the curry your mamaji makes. Seriously. Ugh. You even make me think that my younger brother is smart. All voting for this little bullcrap to be taken down from this site?

By the way, no harsh feelings for other indians, yeah?

F****** Mongolians...

You're saying all this about a nation that has 170 times the GDP of your hole-in-the-wale rattrap nation?

And don't start about your English...may I remind you that you spammed the forums ranting away in whatever language when you first joined?

QITdCef.png

Ongots Khaan

Ongots Khaan

The current khan of AE

• 411 posts

F****** Mongolians...
You're saying all this about a nation that has 170 times the GDP of your hole-in-the-wale rattrap nation?
And don't start about your English...may I remind you that you spammed the forums ranting away in whatever language when you first joined?

Come on. I was focusing my rant on this little crap. Not India. Besides. I go to India every two years! Look at the non Cantonese part of my first rant, though. Then look at the non Bangla part of this small boy's posts. Plus his first post. Plus I said "No harsh feelings for other Indians". It's because I LOVE Indians. They share a s***e tonne of similarities with Mongolians except, they are modernized! So, once again, if I wrote anything which looks like mocking Indians, I am sorry.

Ongots Khaan

Ongots Khaan

The current khan of AE

• 411 posts
PLUS. Look at his profile picture. It's a primary school Indian boy on a leather couch.

Hake.

Hake.

Too Old For All This Jazz

• 4,295 posts
  • Skype Name:billfoster123

User's Awards

If you want to preserve any shred of respect that anyone has for you, I suggest you stop now. I believe AE's decency extends beyond petty bullying toward the new guy...

Ongots Khaan

Ongots Khaan

The current khan of AE

• 411 posts

If you want to preserve any shred of respect that anyone has for you, I suggest you stop now. I believe AE's decency extends beyond petty bullying toward the new guy...

Yeah. New guy. Less than a couple months newer than me he still gets called this...

Ongots Khaan

Ongots Khaan

The current khan of AE

• 411 posts
Denver. If you don't understand this, let me say it IN YOUR LANGUAGE. LENG LENG PUJOH PUJOH YMCA OHO OH KAKAKAKAKA KMAUNG KSAAAAAAAA OOOOWEEEEEE OOOOWEEEEEE NHONHA KASSUUU SOKSOK

Denver.

Denver.

Retired AE Comrade

• 2,042 posts

Dear PewPew,

I Hope The Best Gift I can give you for 2015 is A BAN, and the gift is already in progress. Thanks to The Saw Doctor I am Soon Going to give you the new years gift in Gift Wrapping ( A Ban From AE), And I thank all those in this Page of the Thread for their continuous Support. For PewPew- A Person Would not have a Laptop if he was living on a bunker in Bhopal, The Language Which I wrote was Arabic ( When Written in English ) , and Whatever I wrote In Arabic ( Translated in English) was Just A Warning to him That is he did it with someone else, It Would Not Be Nice !!!! And By The Way Whoever Taught that I am an Indian, Well Really I was But not Now as I switched to A Portuguese Passport ( Search For '' Portuguese Passport For Goans".) and then it will make sense. 

The Gift Will Come to PewPew just Before New Year 

Thanks 

u2r8weo.jpg

Founder of National | Founder of Golden | Judge at National Awards 2016 | Member at SkyRoutes Alliance | Member of Universal Alliance | Member of The SkyWorld Alliance | 

Denver.

Denver.

Retired AE Comrade

• 2,042 posts

Dear PewPew,

I Hope The Best Gift I can give you for 2015 is A BAN, and the gift is already in progress. Thanks to The Saw Doctor I am Soon Going to give you the new years gift in Gift Wrapping ( A Ban From AE), And I thank all those in this Page of the Thread for their continuous Support. For PewPew- A Person Would not have a Laptop if he was living on a bunker in Bhopal, The Language Which I wrote was Arabic ( When Written in English ) , and Whatever I wrote In Arabic ( Translated in English) was Just A Warning to him That is he did it with someone else, It Would Not Be Nice !!!! And By The Way Whoever Taught that I am an Indian, Well Really I was But not Now as I switched to A Portuguese Passport ( Search For '' Portuguese Passport For Goans".) and then it will make sense. 

Thanks 

u2r8weo.jpg

Founder of National | Founder of Golden | Judge at National Awards 2016 | Member at SkyRoutes Alliance | Member of Universal Alliance | Member of The SkyWorld Alliance | 

Denver.

Denver.

Retired AE Comrade

• 2,042 posts

Dear PewPew,

Thanks 

u2r8weo.jpg

Ongots Khaan

Ongots Khaan

The current khan of AE

• 411 posts
Arab leyyi. That does NOT look like Arabic. I know Arabic to a point and I do not see anything which looks arabic. If you are actually arabic, tell me. what does 'Ba, Wau, Dal, Wau, Ha' spell?

Ongots Khaan

Ongots Khaan

The current khan of AE

• 411 posts
And what does 'Dal, Wau, Gha' spell?

Denver.

Denver.

Retired AE Comrade

• 2,042 posts

The Things What You Wrote are Basically Letters in Arabic!!!! 

u2r8weo.jpg

Denver.

Denver.

Retired AE Comrade

• 2,042 posts

Don't Tell Me To pay Your Tuition Fees to Learn the Rest of The letters!!! :P  :P  

u2r8weo.jpg

Ongots Khaan

Ongots Khaan

The current khan of AE

• 411 posts
Just tell me what they spell, sudra. For example, 'Alif, Lam, Lam, Alif, Ha' spells "Allah"

Denver.

Denver.

Retired AE Comrade

• 2,042 posts

I Fell that I am A far better Airline Manager Then PewPew 

1- Both his airlines are Bankrupt

2- My only Airline Air India Has 4 Billion As profit!!!!

Thanks Pewpew for Showing Your Skills as The Best Airline Manager..... :P  :P  :P  :rofl2:  :rofl2:  :rofl2:  XD   :lol:  

u2r8weo.jpg

Ongots Khaan

Ongots Khaan

The current khan of AE

• 411 posts
Oye. I just simply bankrupted them. Waiting for S3-B to have one free space, then I'll show you my wrath, syaitan. Besides, 4BN is not hard to get.

Ongots Khaan

Ongots Khaan

The current khan of AE

• 411 posts
Astaghfirullah Ta'zim.....

Denver.

Denver.

Retired AE Comrade

• 2,042 posts

hahahaha then why dont you get one airline with profits of 4bn

u2r8weo.jpg

Denver.

Denver.

Retired AE Comrade

• 2,042 posts

and don't expect me to teach you Arabic don't be a beggar learn it from someone

u2r8weo.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: S3B

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users