The 757-200 :giggle: 

777-200ER... 9M-MRO? 

Skyroutes Admin

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a0149d3efa.jpg

FIwBmaF.png

Cameras:

Nikon D750 | Nikon D300s | Nikon D5100

Nikkor AF-S 24-70mm f/2.8G | Sigma 150-600mm C f/5-6.3 | Nikkor 24mm AF-S f/1.4G

Computers:

2019 Razer Blade 15 Advanced RTX 2070 | 2015 13" Apple Retina MacBook Pro | 2013 15.6" Sony Vaio Fit 15E

2010 Custom Built PC

KJS607

KJS607

The O.G. Savage

• 3,860 posts

User's Awards

6       3   

**Knows**

msg-1341-0-50048700-1680446869_thumb.png

I did a thing: thetravelsavage.com

Hake.

Hake.

Too Old For All This Jazz

• 4,295 posts
  • Skype Name:billfoster123

User's Awards

It was me.

Northern

Northern

Data Collector

• Data Collector
  • 1,623 posts

User's Awards

2    2    4   

This incident is being dealt with by seniority. We acknowledge this is unacceptable and we offer our deepest apologies to those this may offend by these images. We assure you this situation is being dealt with with the utmost seriousness.

Obviously it would be insensitive to release information on the matter but we are reviewing the happenings.

North

banner_signature_northern.png

Northern

Northern

Data Collector

• Data Collector
  • 1,623 posts

User's Awards

2    2    4   

A bit rich coming from you who changed them all in your own way. (to be fair it wasnt as offensive but still, they were fine the way they were- why even change them?).

I would love to see a focus on the data rather than the pictures too. I don't care if an airplane has no picture, an imperfect one, correct data is better. I have a feeling alot of DC has fallen to the wayside, especially 2013 airport data (for major airports), and fixing aircraft.

I'm sure some one is going to retort "well why don't you let us handle it and tell us". Well many of us have but nothing has been done for multiple months. I understand some things wont change until AE4 but there is still work to be done.

My 2 cents.

Its also a bit rich for you to come along and be so damn rude to me yet again, you know when you say you're gonna stop? You should. Stick to your word. 

To suggest changing pictures when they needed it is offensive is simply laughable, once again...

Ross you do realise we do have the real world to deal with? The majority of us are in our exam year so have little time for the boy who cried wolf or to update an airport. You will find that in the summer we are all at our most active.

I'm fed up with the petty attitude you always have towards the team, my 2 cents are that you should stop wasting your time criticizing us and either 1) apply to join or 2) send me data.

banner_signature_northern.png

Yuxi

Yuxi

AE Developer

• AE Developer
  • 4,365 posts

This will be resolved within the data collection team, so I'll go ahead and close this now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users