Photo

DAE run realistic seating on their airlines?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

zahrul3

zahrul3

AE Player

• 36 posts

I do - I try to run realistic seating on my planes. My 757-200s for example, uses a 22-159 seating that Delta uses on domestic flights. I get a legroom rating of 78 for that. It isn't the most profitable, but I do not care, I am simply proud that my airlines are somewhat realistic.

eastwind

eastwind

AE Addict

• 858 posts

Yeah

Stevphfeniey

Stevphfeniey

Bad m*****f*****

• 4,249 posts

AE is so stupidly easy that I'm baffled when people try to run with "optimal seating configs". Just seems too simple, so I see the easiness of the game as an opportunity to experiment with various real world configs. 

please don't kill us we're just the aquabats

The Best Discord Server

zahrul3

zahrul3

AE Player

• 36 posts

AE is so stupidly easy that I'm baffled when people try to run with "optimal seating configs". Just seems too simple, so I see the easiness of the game as an opportunity to experiment with various real world configs. 

I think the game should be changed so that running unrealistic high-density set-ups(esp. in economy) be punished, in that they have to adopt an LCC approach if they try to do such things. Who the **** wants to fly London-JFK in a Ryanair-esque economy class?

Hake.

Hake.

Too Old For All This Jazz

• 4,295 posts
  • Skype Name:billfoster123

User's Awards

I think the game should be changed so that running unrealistic high-density set-ups(esp. in economy) be punished, in that they have to adopt an LCC approach if they try to do such things. Who the **** wants to fly London-JFK in a Ryanair-esque economy class?

Depends how much it costs ;) 

I believe passengers will become intelligent in future versions of the game, so a 12 | 165 B757-200 is going to be much more appealing than a 200Y B738 MAX, even if it's more expensive. And yes, my airlines all have extra legroom (even Citysaver).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users