35 replies to this topic

S K Y

S K Y

None of anyone's interest

• 865 posts

User's Awards

7    4   

LOL, he mad. 

People seem very easily irritated nowadays, getting all too emotional to a small, everyday annoyance.

If getting angry can solve problem I'll be Margaret Thatcher.

msg-21998-0-02795400-1542637702.png

msg-21998-0-01263700-1542637720.png

Yuxi

Yuxi

AE Developer

• AE Developer
  • 4,364 posts

I was the launch customer for the A-319-100 and had deliveries supposed to start this month, now I see some how my 1st delivery was pushed back to 2002?
WTF?

Did you have any pending deliveries in the A320 family before ordering your A319s?

CAJUN HUSTLER

CAJUN HUSTLER

CEO-Texas International Airlines

• 24 posts

Read what I put in the Issue Tracker...

Texas_International.jpg

bcrath

bcrath

AE revolutionist

• 335 posts

I think its just one of those things in games that happens as a simple glitch, no sabotage, no targeting on certain member/airlines, nothing suspicious; it just happens and we have to deal with it. Especially because the game is free and stuff like this happens. The game isn't perfect, and however unfortunate it is...its just a game, and your airline seems to be going perfectly fine. :)

Mate, I'm sure he has a point, besides,he wouldn't mention it unless something was wrong.

Hake.

Hake.

Too Old For All This Jazz

• 4,295 posts
  • Skype Name:billfoster123

User's Awards

Mate, I'm sure he has a point, besides,he wouldn't mention it unless something was wrong.

Something is wrong. He's getting his A319s a bit late, that's all. The real problem here is how it was handled, how Admins have been accused of delaying aircraft deliveries, and frankly the sour tone used in this post.

CAJUN HUSTLER

CAJUN HUSTLER

CEO-Texas International Airlines

• 24 posts

First of all, all of you flaming me, DO NOT know the scope of the problem. IF, you bother to go read my post in the issue tracker, you will see the detailed description of the issue.
2nd: I am NOT a NOOB. I have been in the IT field for over 20 years, and I have a legit gripe. Yea, my initial attitude may have been a bit off, but knowing what I do about computers and coding, of which most of you probably couldn't write a basic PHP script, I am extremely suspect at the way this issue went down.
I'm not an ass hole by any means, even though I come off as one sometimes.
And for those of you that trolled me, well....my avatar is for you.
With that said, since I've posted my issue in the Issue Tracker, this thread should be Nuked by one of the Admins. 

Texas_International.jpg

Alfrenzo

Alfrenzo

Probably retired

• 861 posts

User's Awards

2       6    3   

First of all, all of you flaming me, DO NOT know the scope of the problem. IF, you bother to go read my post in the issue tracker, you will see the detailed description of the issue.
2nd: I am NOT a NOOB. I have been in the IT field for over 20 years, and I have a legit gripe. Yea, my initial attitude may have been a bit off, but knowing what I do about computers and coding, of which most of you probably couldn't write a basic PHP script, I am extremely suspect at the way this issue went down.
I'm not an ass hole by any means, even though I come off as one sometimes.
And for those of you that trolled me, well....my avatar is for you.
With that said, since I've posted my issue in the Issue Tracker, this thread should be Nuked by one of the Admins. 

You are. You don't have any understanding about how the flying flute planes work in AE. The date of delivery starts from that of the last type

You say your A343E are pushed back in the issue tracker, because they ARE supposed to. You have A340-200s on order, A340-300 on order, and obviously they are supposed to be.

Northern has pointed out why the hell your A319s are later - because you had A320s on order.

To be honest Yuxi having "pushed forward" your date is being unfair to the rest who have to clear the rest of their orders.

393d6ba7822a69903bbd85e1b3634172.png

noelair%20banner.png

zipp

zipp

POLARIS ALLIANCE #1 FAN

• 3,340 posts

User's Awards

I have been in the IT field for over 20 years,

I have been in the crap detection squad for 69 years and this is setting off my spidey senses

GcveK9y.png

f5RRaJZ.png

I want my gays illegal and my racism married

iquit

iquit

AE Luver

• 296 posts

User's Awards

6       3    7   

Regardless of whether it is system fault or player action, you should have been able to cancel the request, get most (which is not the case now) of your money back, place new orders and get your aircraft in 4 weeks. Minimizing penalty caused by player mistakes is an important aspect of game design.

(having said this doesn't mean that I agree with OP's tone, however)

Alfrenzo

Alfrenzo

Probably retired

• 861 posts

User's Awards

2       6    3   

Regardless of whether it is system fault or player action, you should have been able to cancel the request, get most (which is not the case now) of your money back, place new orders and get your aircraft in 4 weeks. Minimizing penalty caused by player mistakes is an important aspect of game design.

Honestly, if you were to renege on a contract in real life, I don't think losing most of the money on it is the only thing's going to happen :/

noelair%20banner.png

Issac1709

Issac1709

Youtuber and AE Player

• 74 posts

Peace, this is not the d**ned YouTube comments section

i-air (R7)

i-air/i-air connection (S2)

TheMan

TheMan

I am a person

• 950 posts

(having said this doesn't mean that I agree with OP's tone, however)

When you cancel your orders you actually cancel a lot of things including the deposits so yoou actually dont get your money back...

Dawn│Dusk Inactive Member │ World Alliance Executive Member

9IYxwsM.png

jjtlac.png

33ae5gw.png

TheMan

TheMan

I am a person

• 950 posts

Peace, this is not the d**ned YouTube comments section

peace is for loosers, LONG LIVE THE AE WAR.

And of course long live youtube.

9IYxwsM.png

jjtlac.png

33ae5gw.png

TheMan

TheMan

I am a person

• 950 posts
And I see that Yuxi has fixed your problem so now shut up and turn to your spammy airline.

Oops that seems like a triple post :whistle:

9IYxwsM.png

jjtlac.png

33ae5gw.png

Columbia

Columbia

• 2 posts

User's Awards

4    4       3      

I'm heartbroken over this. TIA is just giving the rest of us a chance to catch up.

Happy Flying

-Air America

Yuxi

Yuxi

AE Developer

• AE Developer
  • 4,364 posts

Northern has pointed out why the hell your A319s are later - because you had A320s on order.

To be honest Yuxi having "pushed forward" your date is being unfair to the rest who have to clear the rest of their orders.

The A320s had all been delivered when the problem was reported, so there were no A320 orders holding up A319 deliveries.

Since the issue is now resolved and the thread has degenerated into stupid arguments, I'll go ahead and lock it now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users