Photo

Game route mechanics?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

U.S. Air Force

U.S. Air Force

• 5 posts

I am sure this has already been asked and addressed. I am having a hard time finding it though... So thank you in advance. What are the mechanics for routes? In example: Can I start a plane somewhere other than my home city? If KJFK is my home and I buy gate in KSYR, Can I start a route from KSYR? Or do I need to send flights from KJFK first? I am a new player. I am picking up the basics easy enough. Some of the advanced mechanics of the game are not as easy to pick up. I ask because I have aircraft with hours, range is good on the aircraft, I have gates and yet I do not show any available aircraft to fly routes. Now if I fly to secondary gate, am I able to fly out? I am not sure how that works either. Do I just fly once and then I can fly out up to hours left available? Or do I need to fly to the secondary as many times as I wish to fly out? (EX: 1 lease for 50 gates at KSYR. Must I fly to KSYR 25 times to fly to another secondary from KSYR 25 times?). Any information would be awesome. Also feel free to share any other advanced game mechanics. I am trying to learn but finding the information I am looking for can be difficult. Thank you. 

U.S. Air Force

U.S. Air Force

• 5 posts

So I finally found the information I needed. I'll share in case anyone else needs. You can start a plane from anywhere you own gate. Once you assign an aircraft a route ( IE: KJFK - KSYR ) You can fly from either or those two gates within limits of gates available and hours on aircraft. So basically whatever route you first give an aircraft will determine what starting points it can fly from. Flying from one of the original two, you can add route legs. If you are still having route issues enter the following in forum search: Incompatible schedules   ...  That is where I found a lot of information on route mechanics. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users