Photo

Cannot Assign 777-300ER

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Song757

Song757

• 38 posts

User's Awards

I just order new 777-300ERs and or some reason I annot assign them to routes.  When I try to they do not come up in the drop down menus.  Any ideas?

highpoint1

highpoint1

AE Addict To-Be

• 12 posts

User's Awards

3    3   

Make sure you're using them at airports with sufficiently long runways. The 777-300ER requires a very, very long runway in this game, and there are several prominent airports (e.g., BOS & SAN, I think, going from memory) that cannot accept them.

bcrath

bcrath

AE revolutionist

• 335 posts

Gatwick, not heathrow. JFK, can take it, SFO also can. Most major airports can. However, Laguardia can't. If you wan't to avoid the runway problem, you can take a more powerful engine, but that comes with great increase in fuel cost. Use the route search

TJ/TeeJay

TJ/TeeJay

The Flying Dutchman

• 369 posts

Apart from LGA's runway lenght, it also got restrictions. 

No signature.

Song757

Song757

• 38 posts

User's Awards

That was my first thought, but it appears to use more runway than I ever thought.  Thanks everyone.

mxax-ai

mxax-ai

OMGZ I LUUUUV AE!!!

• 585 posts

User's Awards

3    3      
Rule of thumb, the triple sevens are runway hogs. Buy something else if you need STOL and long haul capabilities.

Hake.

Hake.

Too Old For All This Jazz

• 4,295 posts
  • Skype Name:billfoster123

User's Awards

Rule of thumb, the triple sevens are runway hogs. Buy something else if you need STOL and long haul capabilities.

Some of the earlier ones are competent. If you're looking for range, shorter runways and efficiency just use an A330.

bcrath

bcrath

AE revolutionist

• 335 posts

Some of the earlier ones are competent. If you're looking for range, shorter runways and efficiency just use an A330.

Or A350 if you are late enough.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users