• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Domster

Domster

AE's Resident Hapa

• 311 posts

Vertice%20Banner%202.png?dl=0

A New Day Has Come.

Rise. Fall. Rise. Fall. It’s a malignant and seemingly eminent trend. An alliance rises an alliance falls. This alliance however will do no such thing. This alliance will rise and keep rising. We are the summit, the zenith, the peak of what an alliance should be, nothing short of excellence.

We are Vertice.

Vertice. It's an Italian word meaning summit because that’s what we are. We are the summit and the pinnacle of an alliance, and all great alliances start from somewhere and this one starts from a dream, a dream to create an exclusive, great, and professional alliance for professional people, and since these traits are the traits that this alliance exhibits, it should only be critical that these traits are the traits that an alliance member should exhibit, thus meaning that not everyone can be accepted but that doesn't mean no one has a chance.

Allow me to explain the aforementioned in this analogy.

In a given time there will be a couple of million talented artists of all faces that will be born, painters, musicians, dancers, actors and such, but from these couple of million on hundreds of thousands will outshine and be a spectacle in their field, and from these hundreds of thousands only thousands would go on to make a name for themselves and be a force to be reckoned with but there is something more than that and from the given set of thousands only a handful of people will be an institution and will be a legend in their own right. These people are composers, Van Gogh’s, Virtuoso’s and true masters who have excelled and shown competence in their field.

That’s what we want. That’s what we expect. We want composers and virtuoso’s who truly will stand above the rest, we want those with exceptional talent and skill that will truly take to heart what they do with much passion and valor.

Reach your potential. Reach the summit. Vertice.

Vertice%20Hong%20Kong.png?dl=0

Domster

Domster

AE's Resident Hapa

• 311 posts

Edit: We failed, this is dead. I gave a s*** for like 3 months and then everything went to s***. I now live in the basement with 5 cats and hooker.

Vertice%20Hong%20Kong.png?dl=0

Magnusson

Magnusson

mate

• 363 posts

Edit: We failed, this is dead. I gave a s*** for like 3 months and then everything went to s***. I now live in the basement with 5 cats and hooker.

*the hooker is straped to bed and sedated 

QpsnNDM.jpg?1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users